First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Hate.
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

g31025 wrote:

Hate is a degree of love.


i guess it is...

degree of love that we cant accept..
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

light06 wrote:


g31025 wrote:

Hate is a degree of love.


i guess it is...

degree of love that we cant accept..


Well, without hating you wont know what love is.
454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

g31025 wrote:


light06 wrote:


g31025 wrote:

Hate is a degree of love.


i guess it is...

degree of love that we cant accept..


Well, without hating you wont know what love is.


same thing as "without loving you wont know what hate is"

so is love a degree of hate?
Posted 5/29/08
jealousy, anger,
1703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
Hate is what I feel towards my older sister. It's a feeling that is absolutely inevitable.
We are Human beings, from time to time we experience hatred in our hearts!
2331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

ocehC_lE wrote:

hate is what im experiencing now...

damn slow computer! T_T


lol,same here.My comp also lag lag now....haha
6491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08

AnimeLover999 wrote:


ocehC_lE wrote:

hate is what im experiencing now...

damn slow computer! T_T


lol,same here.My comp also lag lag now....haha


if i download lets say a 300mb vid from a torrent..

it'd take arnd 30-60mins

then id have to watch it

if i stream especially here in cr...

its much faster!

yeah i hate this comp... so slow...

its hanged like 3 or 4 times today already... -_-

4587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
hate... hmn... for me, you'll know i hate something/someone if i abandon it...

i feel hatred when someone/something annoy me so much that i want to say, "hey! go get a life!"
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / hong kong
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

azn_echo29 wrote:

hate is a strong word....


i totally agree...its an immense feelings of dislike towards a person or a thing...a feeling that makes a person wanting to harm or even kill a person he/she dislike...
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

bubblekichi wrote:


g31025 wrote:


light06 wrote:


g31025 wrote:

Hate is a degree of love.


i guess it is...

degree of love that we cant accept..


Well, without hating you wont know what love is.


same thing as "without loving you wont know what hate is"

so is love a degree of hate?


i think no..
its like saying that we hate that person coz shes too nice..something like that
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
because we can not stand things and scientifically i think it has something to do with your reptilian complex i'm not so sure about that though =P
4086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
i have a lot this in me
Posted 5/29/08
i think hate is a feeling that comes up to a person's heart when he feel betrayed or he feel bad for himself. hate comes from ourselves and then blame it on another. hehe. i didn't make it clear. sorry.
Posted 5/30/08

annujsama wrote:


azn_echo29 wrote:

hate is a strong word....


i totally agree...its an immense feelings of dislike towards a person or a thing...a feeling that makes a person wanting to harm or even kill a person he/she dislike...


yes. i think people should only use the word hate if they really mean it, using dislike is much better
69192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / California, US
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
HATE - Happy Alcohol Time Everyone!

Hate is not in my dictionary, maybe enemy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.