First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Hunter X Hunter Chimera Ant Story Arc
12285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/8/07
After finishing the Hunter X Hunter Greed Island Final episodes, I have been wondering when it will actually continue on. Have any ideas?
1775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ~South of Heaven~
Offline
Posted 2/16/07
the manga stopped at ch. 200.. rumors has it that teh manga author is sick. .. some says teh author is currently addicted to a game. .. . some says involved in an accident ...

this info was long time ag0. . .. so right now i dunno..

as for teh anime . .. i haven't heard anything about the chimera ant Arc that it will be animated .. .. sad...
1226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / ¯\(º_o)/¯
Offline
Posted 2/16/07
When it finishes.

In other words, never.
12285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/07
Thats just gay
1311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Texxass
Offline
Posted 2/23/07
sigh, i hope he starts working on the manga again. how can he be so darned mysterious. =(
874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / None
Offline
Posted 2/23/07

padlet wrote:

sigh, i hope he starts working on the manga again. how can he be so darned mysterious. =(




Same here, I hope he continue the anime and manga.
1775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ~South of Heaven~
Offline
Posted 2/23/07

okmol wrote:


padlet wrote:

sigh, i hope he starts working on the manga again. how can he be so darned mysterious. =(


its been to damn long for him not to make a new chapter. . . whether his sick or whatnot . .=[

i've almost gone to the point of giving up on the manga. . but the action is just about to start.. ..in the manga of course .. .=[



Same here, I hope he continue the anime and manga.


11094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F
Offline
Posted 2/23/07
yeah I wll be waiting
181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 2/23/07
ehhh??? there is more? *spoiler* i thought that when he saw his father at the last that was it =/ *end of spoiler* at least that is a way to end the series and since nothing new has come out for a long long time wouldn't you think that too? i never read mangas so is there something more in this?
1614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 2/23/07

peacedrunx24 wrote:

the manga stopped at ch. 200.. rumors has it that teh manga author is sick. .. some says teh author is currently addicted to a game. .. . some says involved in an accident ...

this info was long time ag0. . .. so right now i dunno..

as for teh anime . .. i haven't heard anything about the chimera ant Arc that it will be animated .. .. sad...


the manga stopped at 260,, I was really upset the 261 chapter will be a fight between the queen ant damn the author stopped it if you i can be the proxy of the author! haha
i got my own story about what will happen !!!
logain 
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/23/07
I am reading the manga currently, I tink I am on like volume 12 or 13 but yeah thats what I hear, some say that the author ran out of any story ideas and stopped and some say that he is sick and some say that he went to get some cotton candy for his wife and never returned and these conspiracy therioes are just endless -_-
1614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 2/23/07
search in the wikipedia it says that the author is in "sick leave" they didnt know when he will continue his work.

The question is will he continue or not?
zay
5458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SPACE
Offline
Posted 4/14/07
yeah i heard about that,the author in sick leave and all... i really wish he continues because HxH is the best anime! well purely cus i fell inlove with it when i was younger ^^ and theres still that question.. is kurapica girl or boy?
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/14/07

Superfly999 wrote:

ehhh??? there is more? *spoiler* i thought that when he saw his father at the last that was it =/ *end of spoiler* at least that is a way to end the series and since nothing new has come out for a long long time wouldn't you think that too? i never read mangas so is there something more in this?


Yeh... i thought that would be the end of HxH, but then i hear that there's more afterwards. What i want to know is what happens when Gon meets that person fishing (it could be someone else )
12190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/07
e person gon met was e person hu told him bout hunter liscence in e 1st episode
kurapica is a male..wad gave u tt idea tt he was gal?
btw, do u tink gon wil meet his father? if so, how?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.