First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Code Geass Episode Discussions
Member
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Okay watching 17 makes me rally hate Suzaku now. I finally understand why people hate him because he treats LLelouch like dirt and he BETRAYED LELOUCH!!!! But the good thing is that Lelouch is back to his revenge against Britannia. Well the tables are turning against the Black Knights because Kallen may join the stupid knights and also they've lost against the knight of one and the crazy haired vampire
Member
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

mwong04 wrote:

Okay watching 17 makes me rally hate Suzaku now. I finally understand why people hate him because he treats LLelouch like dirt and he BETRAYED LELOUCH!!!! But the good thing is that Lelouch is back to his revenge against Britannia. Well the tables are turning against the Black Knights because Kallen may join the stupid knights and also they've lost against the knight of one and the crazy haired vampire


he didn`t betray lulu.. he was really gonna help lulu.. its just that schnizel found out suzaku`s action and took advantage of it.. if you read/ listened to their conversations, suzaku had a change of thought.. he decided to help lulu already.. well he was mad at first ofcourse.. but you can see that they are really best friends.. its just that that stupid schnizel interfered... is the subs already out?? because many is thinking suzaku betrayed lulu where in he didn`t =_=
Member
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


mwong04 wrote:

Okay watching 17 makes me rally hate Suzaku now. I finally understand why people hate him because he treats LLelouch like dirt and he BETRAYED LELOUCH!!!! But the good thing is that Lelouch is back to his revenge against Britannia. Well the tables are turning against the Black Knights because Kallen may join the stupid knights and also they've lost against the knight of one and the crazy haired vampire


he didn`t betray lulu.. he was really gonna help lulu.. its just that schnizel found out suzaku`s action and took advantage of it.. if you read/ listened to their conversations, suzaku had a change of thought.. he decided to help lulu already.. well he was mad at first ofcourse.. but you can see that they are really best friends.. its just that that stupid schnizel interfered... is the subs already out?? because many is thinking suzaku betrayed lulu where in he didn`t =_=


well i know that and also im trying not to spoil it for fans and so i made a little white lie. But just that the audience knows things that the plot doesn't know. So I would have to say Lelouch was betrayed by Suzaku
Member
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

mwong04 wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


mwong04 wrote:

Okay watching 17 makes me rally hate Suzaku now. I finally understand why people hate him because he treats LLelouch like dirt and he BETRAYED LELOUCH!!!! But the good thing is that Lelouch is back to his revenge against Britannia. Well the tables are turning against the Black Knights because Kallen may join the stupid knights and also they've lost against the knight of one and the crazy haired vampire


he didn`t betray lulu.. he was really gonna help lulu.. its just that schnizel found out suzaku`s action and took advantage of it.. if you read/ listened to their conversations, suzaku had a change of thought.. he decided to help lulu already.. well he was mad at first ofcourse.. but you can see that they are really best friends.. its just that that stupid schnizel interfered... is the subs already out?? because many is thinking suzaku betrayed lulu where in he didn`t =_=


well i know that and also im trying not to spoil it for fans and so i made a little white lie. But just that the audience knows things that the plot doesn't know. So I would have to say Lelouch was betrayed by Suzaku


lol.. ok
Posted 8/6/08
Suzaku didn't betrayed Lulu... He is constantly trying not to be like Zero... I don't know why people hate Suzaku so much? Why don't they hate Rolo? He did much more damage then Suzaku...

And how would you feel when you are Japanese (treating you as Number or Honorable Britanian) and traitor (because yu become Knight of Round); you killed father (who could do something with the war) even if you didn't want to do that; that your best friend killed person who you loved (I believe so) and who helped you numerous times; and now you have to use new weapon on best friend and your own people...

How would you feel about that?
Member
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
Oh no...... Everything is falling apart. Such as the fact Zero used his geasson Suzaku whcih triggered him to use that stupid Freia. Gilford is dead, Asahina is dead, Nunally and Sayoko is dead. NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kallen is back with Gurren Wing glider Zeong. This battle is gone on too long i feel really sorry for everyone who was killed because of Stupid Bitch Nina for creating that stupid weapon and her stupid haircut
Member
4557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bermuda Triangle
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
Wow, I know I'm really stupid for just realizing this but Code Geass is going to end as a tragedy.
In drama this is called the Humpty Dumpty senario. The main character starts really high but in the end reaches a low and dies. The most apparent in theatre drama is Romeo and Juliet.
Member
10846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / London
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
Oh dear, this series will indeed have a depressing ending, EP 19 made that pretty clear indeed. Tragedy would be the way for the anime to end it seems.
Member
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
i really can't comment on this new episode it makes me want to cry becassue Lelouch was the greatest inspiration to fellow bad guys and in 19 i can't take it that Lulu got so screwed by his own allies. I always thought he was different he was better than other villains. But now that now that he is seriously defeated by schneizel i really wanna talk to someone about this
Member
4087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Where Roses Grow,...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
OMG!!! episode 19 is so...

haha i raelly dont know waht to say man!!

go lelouch!
poor rolo.. dead...

schneizel... die u grr... pig~.~

(no offense to fans.. i m a fan of them too T.T)

TTwTT
i hope it gets better somewhat...

cant wait for 20~
Member
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Garden Grove, Cal...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
omfg code geass is great...cant believe wat happened..feel kinda bad for wat happened
thank god rolo did somthin productive for once..jeez
hope it has good ending tho
Member
1524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore,TK,Heav...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

kirasfg wrote:

Suzaku didn't betrayed Lulu... He is constantly trying not to be like Zero... I don't know why people hate Suzaku so much? Why don't they hate Rolo? He did much more damage then Suzaku...

And how would you feel when you are Japanese (treating you as Number or Honorable Britanian) and traitor (because yu become Knight of Round); you killed father (who could do something with the war) even if you didn't want to do that; that your best friend killed person who you loved (I believe so) and who helped you numerous times; and now you have to use new weapon on best friend and your own people...

How would you feel about that?


Suzaku IS a traitor.He became a member of the Knight of Rounds by betraying Lelouch,his best friend.He also killed his father by his OWN FREE WILL,no one asked him to kill his father.So,if Suzaku didn't want to kill his father,he shouldn't have done it.I admit,Lelouch did kill Euphemia but,it was an accident.Furthermore,Euphemia was Lelouch's sister,so he too was affected greatly by her death.Suzaku also had a choice to not fire the FLEIA but he did,although i admit it was partly due to the geass but still, \he was the one who pulled the trigger.IN CONCLUSION,people should hate Suzaku and WISH THAT BOTH HE AND NINA WILL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH.
Member
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
this may be the most not climaxed episode of cod geass R2 ever
Member
634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Ashford Academy
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
haha.. C.C. is back.!!!

wah anya is possed by Marianne's geass..
Member
1886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NY- Dats all im r...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
wat is marianne's geass? i wanted to C.C. w/o her memory longer....Suzaku is an ass but oh well. He better make it up like how Rolo did to save Lelouch. Everyone hates Nina. Crazy, Lesbian, Not even good looking, and the weapons she created really pisses me off. She should be sealed in w. the emperor.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.