First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
What will happen when the Humpty lock and The Humpty key when it's together?
Member
20730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the red dot of...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

StarEclipse wrote:


florarox wrote:


StarEclipse wrote:

the cross is not the embryo im pretty sure cauze people say that there is going to be a 6th egg too!


6th egg? are you serious? Maybe they added eru inside too?


no eru is not her own


Yeah i know.
I was just wild guessing ;\
Cause no eru is with Amu you see,
So maybe they counted her inside?
Member
20730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the red dot of...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

bleachaholic wrote:


florarox wrote:


YoruNoYuffie wrote:


Clarryn wrote:

In an episode, the X-egg to stopped Amu and Ikuto when they tried to insert the Key to the Lock which is very suspicious because the X-egg was very scared...it's a mystery and maybe Embryo is not what Easter and the Guardians think it is...

In the manga though, the key didn't fit... or something. =/
Ikuto says the hole is blocked. o-o;


Really? Never read the manga ;\ But, they said that the key was once Ikuto's [rewind] Childhood times, Tadase took the key from Ikuto and Ikuto took it back now. Is that true? Means the lock only opens to the real owner or something?


i belive ikuto because if he had stolen it he would have just said "yh well tuff luck" and also he's probebly gonna end up with amu so he obviously has to have the key that fits with her lock because then its lyk they're meant for each other


Yeah i know.
But now the thing is not he meant for each other thingo.
As in, I believe ikuto has the key
But i don't believe that Tadase Lied.
And It doesn't means that i am totally siding Tadase or something.
Is just that, i think, Tadase has the key when he was young.
Well, who knows
Wait till that episode comes out and everything will be reaveled.
Member
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / At home.
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

florarox wrote:


StarEclipse wrote:


florarox wrote:


StarEclipse wrote:

the cross is not the embryo im pretty sure cauze people say that there is going to be a 6th egg too!


6th egg? are you serious? Maybe they added eru inside too?


no eru is not her own


Yeah i know.
I was just wild guessing ;\
Cause no eru is with Amu you see,
So maybe they counted her inside?


maybe but i want to know! omg the episodes need to come out faster...does anyone know how to buy them or where and everything this show has? lolz like the accesorrys and stuff.i spelled some stuff wrong dont mind it
Member
712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
don't know
Member
20730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the red dot of...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

StarEclipse wrote:


florarox wrote:


StarEclipse wrote:


florarox wrote:


StarEclipse wrote:

the cross is not the embryo im pretty sure cauze people say that there is going to be a 6th egg too!


6th egg? are you serious? Maybe they added eru inside too?


no eru is not her own


Yeah i know.
I was just wild guessing ;\
Cause no eru is with Amu you see,
So maybe they counted her inside?


maybe but i want to know! omg the episodes need to come out faster...does anyone know how to buy them or where and everything this show has? lolz like the accesorrys and stuff.i spelled some stuff wrong dont mind it

YEAH ME TOO.
HAHA

Posted 6/3/08

StarEclipse wrote:


xxyen wrote:

And there's no 6th egg O_O

(Not too suree)


it was a rumor it started in crunchy...if there is it better be with ikuto not the wrong way


Thats Truee..Cus Amu has too much eggs and Ikuto Deserves a 2nd egg x]
Member
20730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the red dot of...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
Utau should give one egg to Ikuto, at least ikuto make use if eggs better not like Utau
Member
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
i have no idea! maybe an cross egg would come out or....embryo???
Member
2721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
if it is a cross egg then amu have the 5th one...lot's of eggs LOL
210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
really??? so what would be your proof then???

i guess its the bas side of amu....
Member
7076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

florarox wrote:

Who knows. That fifth egg you're talking about is maybe cross?



is cross this one? the grey egg?
Member
7076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

michiecute wrote:

WEll.... THe cross one...
Ehm...



Is this the cross shugo chara?
287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

Clarryn wrote:

In an episode, the X-egg to stopped Amu and Ikuto when they tried to insert the Key to the Lock which is very suspicious because the X-egg was very scared...it's a mystery and maybe Embryo is not what Easter and the Guardians think it is...


Its not true. The X-Egg was just ignored that's why it took the key. or was it the lock?

And I dont think that the lock and the key would make an embryo. Because if it were, wouldnt easter try so hard to steal the lock? And it says at the show that they dont know what would happen. But the first king of seiyo academy (or the caretaker of planetarium) would protect the lock and retrieve the key for the sake of human kind?
287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

StarEclipse wrote:


florarox wrote:


StarEclipse wrote:

the cross is not the embryo im pretty sure cauze people say that there is going to be a 6th egg too!


6th egg? are you serious? Maybe they added eru inside too?


no eru is not her own



its true that eru is not her own, but utau said that if a guardian chara does not accept their owner, they can abandon them and choose whom they like.
287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

kiknownou wrote:


michiecute wrote:

WEll.... THe cross one...
Ehm...



Is this the cross shugo chara?


look on top of the picture, there's a cross, the same corss as the 5th one on the eggs. and probably that that little witch guardian chara is the 5th one.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.