First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Picture Editing Class
Moderator
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 6/6/08
Hello there...

I'm PurpleSkye (Ana if it's too long for you :p)... I'm 15 and a Filipina (proud to be!)... :lol:

I will be your Picture Editing Teacher from now on! :D

I make banners so you can request one from me BUT why do that when you can make one yourself right..? In any case, you can check out my stuff here: http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f319/A-assassin-A/Banners/...

If you want to learn photo editing, I just have to remind you guys, you'll need Adobe Photoshop... ^.^ It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it so let's all do our best!

Before beginning anything though, I would like to know every student so please leave an introduction of themselves for me, Thanks!

UPDATE!!!

05/04/08 - The first test is here: (Somehow it disappeared so I fixed it, hopefully it works now)



Those who sent me their test answers:

Student
6004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / land! sea! placesss
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
hi! im Sun!
im 13 and Mandarin! i hope i can learn alot of things here!
Moderator
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

sunxboring wrote:

hi! im Sun!
im 13 and Mandarin! i hope i can learn alot of things here!


Hello Sun and welcome to my class..! Before I begin, let's wait for your other classmates first, 'kay..?
Student
6004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / land! sea! placesss
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

PurpleSkye wrote:


sunxboring wrote:

hi! im Sun!
im 13 and Mandarin! i hope i can learn alot of things here!


Hello Sun and welcome to my class..! Before I begin, let's wait for your other classmates first, 'kay..?


ok then!
Student
25549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
Hellowsh everyone *bows* XD
Student
12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A place where all...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08
Hello everyone!!!~
I'm ayumi94 or Anika!!!The class representative of this class.I jus turn 14 years old...And i'm a half jap.....So....Nice to meet you~ =3
Student
763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
im sudla....im a student from tagalog, english, math, science, computer, music, and cooking class....im 14....hope i learn a lot of things here in this class
Moderator
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
Hello belledandy16, ayumi94 & sudla..! Welcome to Picture Editing Class! There should be 18 of you in my class so not until I get half to introduce, I can't actually begin! So sorry, but we'll have to wait a little... :)

I'll wait till tomorrow for the others, if they don't come, I'll start without them, okay..?
Moderator
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

ayumi94 wrote:

Hello everyone!!!~
I'm ayumi94 or Anika!!!The class representative of this class.I jus turn 14 years old...And i'm a half jap.....So....Nice to meet you~ =3


Hello, class rep..! I'm curious though, what are your responsibilities as the class representative..?
Student
12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A place where all...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

PurpleSkye wrote:


ayumi94 wrote:

Hello everyone!!!~
I'm ayumi94 or Anika!!!The class representative of this class.I jus turn 14 years old...And i'm a half jap.....So....Nice to meet you~ =3


Hello, class rep..! I'm curious though, what are your responsibilities as the class representative..?


Er......I'll do wat the teacher ask me?
Moderator
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

ayumi94 wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


ayumi94 wrote:

Hello everyone!!!~
I'm ayumi94 or Anika!!!The class representative of this class.I jus turn 14 years old...And i'm a half jap.....So....Nice to meet you~ =3


Hello, class rep..! I'm curious though, what are your responsibilities as the class representative..?


Er......I'll do wat the teacher ask me?


Ohh... I see..! So I can boss you around..?! Hahaha...



Just kidding..!
Student
12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A place where all...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

PurpleSkye wrote:


ayumi94 wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


ayumi94 wrote:

Hello everyone!!!~
I'm ayumi94 or Anika!!!The class representative of this class.I jus turn 14 years old...And i'm a half jap.....So....Nice to meet you~ =3


Hello, class rep..! I'm curious though, what are your responsibilities as the class representative..?


Er......I'll do wat the teacher ask me?


Ohh... I see..! So I can boss you around..?! Hahaha...



Just kidding..!


Ahahah.....So....when are we goin to start the class PurpleSkye sensei?
Moderator
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

ayumi94 wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


ayumi94 wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


ayumi94 wrote:

Hello everyone!!!~
I'm ayumi94 or Anika!!!The class representative of this class.I jus turn 14 years old...And i'm a half jap.....So....Nice to meet you~ =3


Hello, class rep..! I'm curious though, what are your responsibilities as the class representative..?


Er......I'll do wat the teacher ask me?


Ohh... I see..! So I can boss you around..?! Hahaha...



Just kidding..!


Ahahah.....So....when are we goin to start the class PurpleSkye sensei?


Well, there's supposed to be 18 students in my class but only 4 of you have been active...

I guess, i have to start sometime but I'll do it tomorrow... To give a little time for the others to introduce themselves... Sorry for that...
Student
12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A place where all...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

PurpleSkye wrote:


ayumi94 wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


ayumi94 wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


ayumi94 wrote:

Hello everyone!!!~
I'm ayumi94 or Anika!!!The class representative of this class.I jus turn 14 years old...And i'm a half jap.....So....Nice to meet you~ =3


Hello, class rep..! I'm curious though, what are your responsibilities as the class representative..?


Er......I'll do wat the teacher ask me?


Ohh... I see..! So I can boss you around..?! Hahaha...



Just kidding..!


Ahahah.....So....when are we goin to start the class PurpleSkye sensei?


Well, there's supposed to be 18 students in my class but only 4 of you have been active...

I guess, i have to start sometime but I'll do it tomorrow... To give a little time for the others to introduce themselves... Sorry for that...


Dun worry 'bout it sensei.......I'll try to be on-line 4 tmr lesson!!!!
Moderator
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

ayumi94 wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


ayumi94 wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


ayumi94 wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


ayumi94 wrote:

Hello everyone!!!~
I'm ayumi94 or Anika!!!The class representative of this class.I jus turn 14 years old...And i'm a half jap.....So....Nice to meet you~ =3


Hello, class rep..! I'm curious though, what are your responsibilities as the class representative..?


Er......I'll do wat the teacher ask me?


Ohh... I see..! So I can boss you around..?! Hahaha...



Just kidding..!


Ahahah.....So....when are we goin to start the class PurpleSkye sensei?


Well, there's supposed to be 18 students in my class but only 4 of you have been active...

I guess, i have to start sometime but I'll do it tomorrow... To give a little time for the others to introduce themselves... Sorry for that...


Dun worry 'bout it sensei.......I'll try to be on-line 4 tmr lesson!!!!


Yes, be present tomorrow and be a good example for the others..! Thanks.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.