First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Picture Editing Class
Moderator
3940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Ha editing class.

I dare u to make the best IDs in CR.
No triple doggy dare u!

With that kind of pressure theres no way ull fail

GOOD LUCK *two thumbs up!*
Moderator
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

madhippy3 wrote:

Ha editing class.

I dare u to make the best IDs in CR.
No triple doggy dare u!

With that kind of pressure theres no way ull fail

GOOD LUCK *two thumbs up!*


who are you challenging here..? Me..?
Student
10801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere near to...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
report to class...i'm just back from vacation.....huhu...i'm Ana....19 years old....

please dont be so hard on me sensei

Moderator
3940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

PurpleSkye wrote:


madhippy3 wrote:

Ha editing class.

I dare u to make the best IDs in CR.
No triple doggy dare u!

With that kind of pressure theres no way ull fail

GOOD LUCK *two thumbs up!*


who are you challenging here..? Me..?


U just call it "motivate"
Moderator
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

born2bfast wrote:

report to class...i'm just back from vacation.....huhu...i'm Ana....19 years old....

please dont be so hard on me sensei



It's okay! I'm just about to create your test...review the First Lesson in page 2, okay..? We have the same name! I won't be hard, I understand the circumstances...
Moderator
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

madhippy3 wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


madhippy3 wrote:

Ha editing class.

I dare u to make the best IDs in CR.
No triple doggy dare u!

With that kind of pressure theres no way ull fail

GOOD LUCK *two thumbs up!*


who are you challenging here..? Me..?


U just call it "motivate"


Motivation..? Hahaha,,,all righty then! I'm gonna try to make an ID...haven't tried it before since I only make banners and avatars and wallpapers...but this sounds fun..!
Posted 6/3/08
hi! im felice, im eleven years old.. i signed up late
Moderator
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

stwastwa wrote:

hi! im felice, im eleven years old.. i signed up late


Hello there! It's okay, I don't mind..! The next lesson we'll have will be more interesting..!
Posted 6/3/08
i studied!!! lol...hahh
Student
12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A place where all...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
Sensei....Is there any test or homework?
Moderator
3940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/08 , edited 6/4/08

PurpleSkye wrote:


madhippy3 wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


madhippy3 wrote:

Ha editing class.

I dare u to make the best IDs in CR.
No triple doggy dare u!

With that kind of pressure theres no way ull fail

GOOD LUCK *two thumbs up!*


who are you challenging here..? Me..?


U just call it "motivate"


Motivation..? Hahaha,,,all righty then! I'm gonna try to make an ID...haven't tried it before since I only make banners and avatars and wallpapers...but this sounds fun..!


ALRIGHT and remember the best in CR
Moderator
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

ayumi94 wrote:

Sensei....Is there any test or homework?


Yes, I'll post it later and will be waiting for answers tomorrow! Do your best!!! I'm making it simple...,
Moderator
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

madhippy3 wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


madhippy3 wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


madhippy3 wrote:

Ha editing class.

I dare u to make the best IDs in CR.
No triple doggy dare u!

With that kind of pressure theres no way ull fail

GOOD LUCK *two thumbs up!*


who are you challenging here..? Me..?


U just call it "motivate"


Motivation..? Hahaha,,,all righty then! I'm gonna try to make an ID...haven't tried it before since I only make banners and avatars and wallpapers...but this sounds fun..!


ALRIGHT and remember the best in CR


I'll try... But if you forget speech in awe of my work, I apologize but I warned you..!





Hahaha...just kidding!!!
Moderator
3940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
I never had a doubt in my mind, that ur work would be anyless than a master piece
Student
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
i also signed up late.. uhmm.. i'm pau. 16 years of age.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.