First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
RANDOM TOPIC #4 Who is the WORST SPAMMER in this forum?
2055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Undisclosed
Offline
Posted 10/3/06
Don't say me because I haven't posted more than 8 times for the last month.
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/06
OH me I spam more than anyone well not really but I guess ur posts as rare as they might they be they are definately the most useless feel better now
529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 10/3/06
Obviously the people with over a thousand cr points with under a month on the join date xD
Posted 10/3/06
shinji is. he needs to shutthe fuck up, seriously
55072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/06
Easy answer. Death_Blade. Not that his post dont have any relevance to the topic, but that everything he says is pretty dumb and shows know sign of intelligencee in that brain of his.
2055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Undisclosed
Offline
Posted 10/3/06
Dude, watch your language. We don't need your attitude around here.
55072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/06
Oh and Shadowkaun from Adopt a noob because he only posts in the thread about him that I made just to argue with me.
Posted 10/3/06
haha, i love shinji. hes said like 3 things on here, ever. and been in the chatroom once.
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/06
haha u just hate those guys dont you arx
Posted 10/3/06
i love the adopt a noob thread i never stop laughing on there






Trevor (OP)
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/06
OMG me too just saw the noobs pic so hilarious
2055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Undisclosed
Offline
Posted 10/3/06

haddon wrote:

haha, i love shinji. hes said like 3 things on here, ever. and been in the chatroom once.



Correction. He has posted in the Chat Room more than that. I recall he makes a post before closing each. Therefore, you're wrong. As always.
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/06

Stratify wrote:


haddon wrote:

haha, i love shinji. hes said like 3 things on here, ever. and been in the chatroom once.



Correction. He has posted in the Chat Room more than that. I recall he makes a post before closing each. Therefore, you're wrong. As always.


burn.
55072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/06

Stratify wrote:


haddon wrote:

haha, i love shinji. hes said like 3 things on here, ever. and been in the chatroom once.



Correction. He has posted in the Chat Room more than that. I recall he makes a post before closing each. Therefore, you're wrong. As always.


PWN3D
http://www.haddon.justgotowned.com
2055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Undisclosed
Offline
Posted 10/3/06
Good site. Give me more sites that relate to that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.