First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Jin Akanishi wallpaper
You are a Jin lover
80741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
You are a Jin lover
80741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
I have only this wallpaper
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

emilia2105 wrote:

I have only this wallpaper

eh ? here`s some wallies & if you want fell free to check my photos too many jin pics are there :P
i didnt know which to choose too many hope you like it
Smile NE




You are a Jin lover
80741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

mia_chan88 wrote:


emilia2105 wrote:

I have only this wallpaper

eh ? here`s some wallies & if you want fell free to check my photos too many jin pics are there :P
i didnt know which to choose too many hope you like it
Smile NE





Thank you very much :)
You are a Jin lover
8005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / pHiLipPinEs
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
tnx!tnx!tnx!!waaahXD
You are a Jin lover
3472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~♥~always in your...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
SUGOI NE~..miaNishi is so kind..haha..as always ne mia~..
You are a Jin lover
5365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 6/1/08 , edited 8/11/08
You are a Jin lover
11476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

elfox wrote:



wow cool^^ its simple yet hot
You are a Jin lover
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / LEAVING!!!
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
thanx so much 4 the wallpaper girls, just one question though: how do guys get them (the wallpaper, i mean), do find 'em or do u make 'em, if u make 'em, can u please tell me, onegaishimasu!!! (that was more like three questions sorry
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

JEfangirl1 wrote:

thanx so much 4 the wallpaper girls, just one question though: how do guys get them (the wallpaper, i mean), do find 'em or do u make 'em, if u make 'em, can u please tell me, onegaishimasu!!! (that was more like three questions sorry


hmm if there`s a source you wanna find the wallpapers you can check Lj communities or Other Fanclubs
http://community.livejournal.com/jin_daily

& some make wallies too :)
http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/
You are a Jin lover
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / LEAVING!!!
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

mia_chan88 wrote:


JEfangirl1 wrote:

thanx so much 4 the wallpaper girls, just one question though: how do guys get them (the wallpaper, i mean), do find 'em or do u make 'em, if u make 'em, can u please tell me, onegaishimasu!!! (that was more like three questions sorry


hmm if there`s a source you wanna find the wallpapers you can check Lj communities or Other Fanclubs
http://community.livejournal.com/jin_daily

& some make wallies too :)
http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/

cool thanx i'll be sure to upload them and share them with u other jin-chan fangirls as soon as i get a chance to make them
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

JEfangirl1 wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:


JEfangirl1 wrote:

thanx so much 4 the wallpaper girls, just one question though: how do guys get them (the wallpaper, i mean), do find 'em or do u make 'em, if u make 'em, can u please tell me, onegaishimasu!!! (that was more like three questions sorry


hmm if there`s a source you wanna find the wallpapers you can check Lj communities or Other Fanclubs
http://community.livejournal.com/jin_daily

& some make wallies too :)
http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/

cool thanx i'll be sure to upload them and share them with u other jin-chan fangirls as soon as i get a chance to make them


thanks ^__^ i make some too but when i have a mood hopefully the others will like it (ROOKIE DESU XP)
You are a Jin lover
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / LEAVING!!!
Offline
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08

mia_chan88 wrote:


JEfangirl1 wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:


JEfangirl1 wrote:

thanx so much 4 the wallpaper girls, just one question though: how do guys get them (the wallpaper, i mean), do find 'em or do u make 'em, if u make 'em, can u please tell me, onegaishimasu!!! (that was more like three questions sorry


hmm if there`s a source you wanna find the wallpapers you can check Lj communities or Other Fanclubs
http://community.livejournal.com/jin_daily

& some make wallies too :)
http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/

cool thanx i'll be sure to upload them and share them with u other jin-chan fangirls as soon as i get a chance to make them


thanks ^__^ i make some too but when i have a mood hopefully the others will like it (ROOKIE DESU XP)


yeah, watashi mo rookie desu, im not sure if that's right but hopefully, someone'll correct me, anyways, i've never made wallpaper, but i have made a pic (i uploaded it here, it's the one that says Jin-Chan, aishiteru Yo! acros the top, and has kanji letters on the right side... please comment), it's sorta messed up, but it's my first, and only one, i'm thinkin' of ideas for new pics, though

Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

JEfangirl1 wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:


JEfangirl1 wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:


JEfangirl1 wrote:

thanx so much 4 the wallpaper girls, just one question though: how do guys get them (the wallpaper, i mean), do find 'em or do u make 'em, if u make 'em, can u please tell me, onegaishimasu!!! (that was more like three questions sorry


hmm if there`s a source you wanna find the wallpapers you can check Lj communities or Other Fanclubs
http://community.livejournal.com/jin_daily

& some make wallies too :)
http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/

cool thanx i'll be sure to upload them and share them with u other jin-chan fangirls as soon as i get a chance to make them


thanks ^__^ i make some too but when i have a mood hopefully the others will like it (ROOKIE DESU XP)


yeah, watashi mo rookie desu, im not sure if that's right but hopefully, someone'll correct me, anyways, i've never made wallpaper, but i have made a pic, it's sorta messed up, but it's my first, and only one, i'm thinkin' of ideas for new pics, though



me too but thanks to ueda`s group they encourage me to do more cause i posted there my 1st wallies (Ueda wallie , Jin & Ueda pic ) so now i`m making more & especially for my friends ^_^ GANBATTE NE Lets make alot & post them to fans (dont forget to put ur nickname so everyone can credit you
You are a Jin lover
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / LEAVING!!!
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

mia_chan88 wrote:


JEfangirl1 wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:


JEfangirl1 wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:


JEfangirl1 wrote:

thanx so much 4 the wallpaper girls, just one question though: how do guys get them (the wallpaper, i mean), do find 'em or do u make 'em, if u make 'em, can u please tell me, onegaishimasu!!! (that was more like three questions sorry


hmm if there`s a source you wanna find the wallpapers you can check Lj communities or Other Fanclubs
http://community.livejournal.com/jin_daily

& some make wallies too :)
http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/

cool thanx i'll be sure to upload them and share them with u other jin-chan fangirls as soon as i get a chance to make them


thanks ^__^ i make some too but when i have a mood hopefully the others will like it (ROOKIE DESU XP)


yeah, watashi mo rookie desu, im not sure if that's right but hopefully, someone'll correct me, anyways, i've never made wallpaper, but i have made a pic, it's sorta messed up, but it's my first, and only one, i'm thinkin' of ideas for new pics, though



me too but thanks to ueda`s group they encourage me to do more cause i posted there my 1st wallies (Ueda wallie , Jin & Ueda pic ) so now i`m making more & especially for my friends ^_^ GANBATTE NE Lets make alot & post them to fans (dont forget to put ur nickname so everyone can credit you ;)


oh, ur so kakoi!!! by the way, random question here, do you japanese?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.