First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Card
Moderator
17192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in Dreamland next...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
can i get one!?!

Username: Celia91
DOB: June 10
Gender: Female
Status: Moderator

thanks!!!
Member
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

HP_forever wrote:


kapjak_66 wrote:

Username: kapjak_66
DOB: jan 17
Gender: female
Status: Member




waiii!! thank you!!

Moderator
19861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

Celia91 wrote:

can i get one!?!

Username: Celia91
DOB: June 10
Gender: Female
Status: Moderator

thanks!!!


Moderator
17192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in Dreamland next...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
thank you HP_forever!!! you're soo kool!!!
Posted 6/2/08
Username: Raika23
DOB: Sept.12
Gender: female
Status: Member

i love the first one! cute~
Moderator
19861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

raika23 wrote:

Username: Raika23
DOB: Sept.12
Gender: female
Status: Member

i love the first one! cute~


Posted 6/2/08

HP_forever wrote:


raika23 wrote:

Username: Raika23
DOB: Sept.12
Gender: female
Status: Member

i love the first one! cute~




thank you!
Member
32835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
hey ate
i like the first one
can u make me one too???
Moderator
19861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08 , edited 6/5/08

funnya wrote:

hey ate
i like the first one
can u make me one too???


yup sure.. just give me your date of birth....

here it is sis...

Member
9007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Your moms house.
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
I likee the first one [:

Username:Aznluver24
DOB:9/19/94
Gender:female
Status: Member
Moderator
19861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

aznluver24 wrote:

I likee the first one [:

Username:Aznluver24
DOB:9/19/94
Gender:female
Status: Member


Member
32835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
thy ate *lov yah*
Member
9007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Your moms house.
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

HP_forever wrote:


aznluver24 wrote:

I likee the first one [:

Username:Aznluver24
DOB:9/19/94
Gender:female
Status: Member




Thanks [:
Member
181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Thailand
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
I like the second one.
Username : kerryz
DOB : Jul.18
Gender : Female
Status : Member

Thx for advance ^^
Moderator
19861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

kerryz wrote:

I like the second one.
Username : kerryz
DOB : Jul.18
Gender : Female
Status : Member

Thx for advance ^^


the creator picked the first one, so I think that's the card that we should use... but i made two for you... hope u don't mind....

WELCOME...♥ ♥ ♥


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.