First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Card
Member
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
Username: Mary1803
DOB: May 24
Gender: Female
Status: Member
Moderator
19861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

Mary1803 wrote:

Username: Mary1803
DOB: May 24
Gender: Female
Status: Member


Member
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
Wa thank u so much! ^_^
Posted 8/31/08
Aww, those are very cute <3.
Username:Ai-U
DOB:February 21
Gender:Female
Status:Member
Posted 8/31/08
Username:Asianangell
DOB:September 19
Gender:Female
Status:Member
Moderator
19861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

Ai-U wrote:

Aww, those are very cute <3.
Username:Ai-U
DOB:February 21
Gender:Female
Status:Member


Moderator
19861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

Asianangell wrote:

Username:Asianangell
DOB:September 19
Gender:Female
Status:Member


Moderator
872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Keytopia
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
ohmygoodness. we have a new membership card?! wow. can i have one? HAHAHA.

username: strangelyaddicted13
DOB: sept.5
gender: female
status: mod

thanks
Moderator
19861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

strangelyaddicted13 wrote:

ohmygoodness. we have a new membership card?! wow. can i have one? HAHAHA.

username: strangelyaddicted13
DOB: sept.5
gender: female
status: mod

thanks :)


Member
5663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ★❤★❤★❤★
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
^_^
Username:takentrashed
DOB:nov.15
Gender:female
Status:Member

^_^ i like all of them ^_^
Moderator
19861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

taKentRaSheD wrote:

^_^
Username:takentrashed
DOB:nov.15
Gender:female
Status:Member

^_^ i like all of them ^_^


Member
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 9/12/08 , edited 9/13/08
Username: orientalcind4rella
DOB: May 23
Gender: Female
Status: Member

Member
3360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
2nd one, please.
Username: iLili
DOB: March 20
Gender: Female
Status: Member
Moderator
19861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

orientalcind4rella wrote:

Username: orientalcind4rella
DOB: May 23
Gender: Female
Status: Member



Moderator
19861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

iLili wrote:

2nd one, please.
Username: iLili
DOB: March 20
Gender: Female
Status: Member


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.