First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
TV Personalities that you've seen in person
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malabon City
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

me and mickey

971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / anywhere..(^.^)
Offline
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08
i bump into nishikido n yamapi quite often lately.........

===>they make cameo in my dreams...hahaha
2766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

superwingetjestringetje wrote:


newyear wrote:


superwingetjestringetje wrote:

I saw Kame from Kattun in Japan! lucky me too bad now back in Europe...but I will go back to Japan this year :D


is he goodlooking??



He's actually not that bad in real life..he really got taste in clothes lol I saw him wear casual clothes and a beanie lol..but it looked good..He seems very nice too caus he smiled hahaha I was like staring like a idiot like: HUHHHHHHHHHHH??? haha


really he's not bad in person??hehehe.. i mean his looks??hehehe
Posted 6/2/08

newyear wrote:


superwingetjestringetje wrote:


newyear wrote:


superwingetjestringetje wrote:

I saw Kame from Kattun in Japan! lucky me too bad now back in Europe...but I will go back to Japan this year :D


is he goodlooking??



He's actually not that bad in real life..he really got taste in clothes lol I saw him wear casual clothes and a beanie lol..but it looked good..He seems very nice too caus he smiled hahaha I was like staring like a idiot like: HUHHHHHHHHHHH??? haha


really he's not bad in person??hehehe.. i mean his looks??hehehe


Yeah he's kinda cute lol but his eyebrows are kinda on the thin side hahaha

Posted 6/2/08

joshy26 wrote:



i havent seen cartoon kattun yet, well only the first few ep.
but i only watch it because of kame^^ and i agree kame is the most good
looking one in there group. i also think he have a beautiful face^^
is kattun really popular there?




.yeah,i think they are the most popular group here in japan now at their age.(compare to NEWS,kanjani8 and other groups)
but u might not believe it,but not all people are interested in them,some of my friends hate them,and everytime i ask people or someone i know if they like kattun,they are like 'NO,they're corny!' maybe its because of their costumes,and dance steps
and im not totally inlove with them,i just find them cute (specially kame and jin.



are u like japanese?ur living in japan?hows it like?
i really wish i can go there and live there...haha..
coz the weather is good unlike here in the phil...
2766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

superwingetjestringetje wrote:


newyear wrote:


superwingetjestringetje wrote:


newyear wrote:


superwingetjestringetje wrote:

I saw Kame from Kattun in Japan! lucky me too bad now back in Europe...but I will go back to Japan this year :D


is he goodlooking??



He's actually not that bad in real life..he really got taste in clothes lol I saw him wear casual clothes and a beanie lol..but it looked good..He seems very nice too caus he smiled hahaha I was like staring like a idiot like: HUHHHHHHHHHHH??? haha


really he's not bad in person??hehehe.. i mean his looks??hehehe


Yeah he's kinda cute lol but his eyebrows are kinda on the thin side hahaha



and he's not like gay in appearance?? cuz i really don't like his physical apperance in tv, so im just curious if he is still the same in person>....hehehe
Posted 6/2/08

newyear wrote:


superwingetjestringetje wrote:


newyear wrote:


superwingetjestringetje wrote:


newyear wrote:


superwingetjestringetje wrote:

I saw Kame from Kattun in Japan! lucky me too bad now back in Europe...but I will go back to Japan this year :D


is he goodlooking??



He's actually not that bad in real life..he really got taste in clothes lol I saw him wear casual clothes and a beanie lol..but it looked good..He seems very nice too caus he smiled hahaha I was like staring like a idiot like: HUHHHHHHHHHHH??? haha


really he's not bad in person??hehehe.. i mean his looks??hehehe


Yeah he's kinda cute lol but his eyebrows are kinda on the thin side hahaha



and he's not like gay in appearance?? cuz i really don't like his physical apperance in tv, so im just curious if he is still the same in person>....hehehe


When I saw him he looked like a normal boy lol..not gayish or something :P
2100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / tokyo.japan
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

_shinigami wrote:


joshy26 wrote:



i havent seen cartoon kattun yet, well only the first few ep.
but i only watch it because of kame^^ and i agree kame is the most good
looking one in there group. i also think he have a beautiful face^^
is kattun really popular there?




.yeah,i think they are the most popular group here in japan now at their age.(compare to NEWS,kanjani8 and other groups)
but u might not believe it,but not all people are interested in them,some of my friends hate them,and everytime i ask people or someone i know if they like kattun,they are like 'NO,they're corny!' maybe its because of their costumes,and dance steps
and im not totally inlove with them,i just find them cute (specially kame and jin.



are u like japanese?ur living in japan?hows it like?
i really wish i can go there and live there...haha..
coz the weather is good unlike here in the phil...


no. im a filipina
here? uhmm.its good here, really different from philippines.
everything is really different
i think their weather is one of the best here.next to their foods,places,and styles/ fashion
4011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Usa, California
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

superwingetjestringetje wrote:

I saw Kame from Kattun in Japan! lucky me too bad now back in Europe...but I will go back to Japan this year :D


omg! when was this? im so jealous
kame is one of my favorite idol that i would like to
meet in person^^
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
wow. you're all sooo lucky.
1320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Manhattan,New yor...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
David Cook-at the AI finals
Paris Hilton- at a restaurant with his boyfriend Benji Madden of good charlotte
Johnny Depp-at the Sweeny Todd Premier in New York!!
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Asia- Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
i only see richard gomez
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
I've only seen american stars...Meg Ryan, Mary j, one of the guys from good charlotte, that nerdy guy from Ugly Betty, Simon Baker, I've met Brandon Boyd of Incubus...I can't think of anymore, but sadly no stars from Asia
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

keangel10 wrote:

David Cook-at the AI finals
Paris Hilton- at a restaurant with his boyfriend Benji Madden of good charlotte
Johnny Depp-at the Sweeny Todd Premier in New York!!


Oh, man I love David Cook, he is so talented...did you get to meet him?
Posted 6/3/08

joshy26 wrote:


_shinigami wrote:


joshy26 wrote:



i havent seen cartoon kattun yet, well only the first few ep.
but i only watch it because of kame^^ and i agree kame is the most good
looking one in there group. i also think he have a beautiful face^^
is kattun really popular there?




.yeah,i think they are the most popular group here in japan now at their age.(compare to NEWS,kanjani8 and other groups)
but u might not believe it,but not all people are interested in them,some of my friends hate them,and everytime i ask people or someone i know if they like kattun,they are like 'NO,they're corny!' maybe its because of their costumes,and dance steps
and im not totally inlove with them,i just find them cute (specially kame and jin.



are u like japanese?ur living in japan?hows it like?
i really wish i can go there and live there...haha..
coz the weather is good unlike here in the phil...


no. im a filipina
here? uhmm.its good here, really different from philippines.
everything is really different
i think their weather is one of the best here.next to their foods,places,and styles/ fashion


totally...
u can dress the way u want..
i really want to go there,..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.