First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
(Graphics)Profile Titles ♥
Posted 6/2/08

chocoe wrote:


What do u want it to say:About Me
Height and Width: just above her chest.
Anything else:just erase the text if you can. ^_^ thanks!
What are you gonna use it for? for my friendster profile.





Ettoo....U have to post this on the banner requesting forum O_O
Posted 6/2/08
Shugo Chara Profile Title Added!<3
Posted 6/2/08

bloodydevil-Xo wrote:


juanna wrote:


bloodydevil-Xo wrote:


juanna wrote:

oh my gawd..nice..but is bloody gunno do this alone? O.o


Naww..Other Mods are also helping me O_O



but it looks like ur making it all..i feel sad if i post my request D=


Lol You can only share the profile titles u made now.!



too bad..i sux in making profile titles..
Member
1857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

bloodydevil-Xo wrote:


chocoe wrote:


What do u want it to say:About Me
Height and Width: just above her chest.
Anything else:just erase the text if you can. ^_^ thanks!
What are you gonna use it for? for my friendster profile.





Ettoo....U have to post this on the banner requesting forum O_O


eeeh?? b-but whyy??

its a profile title right??
Posted 6/3/08

chocoe wrote:


bloodydevil-Xo wrote:


chocoe wrote:


What do u want it to say:About Me
Height and Width: just above her chest.
Anything else:just erase the text if you can. ^_^ thanks!
What are you gonna use it for? for my friendster profile.





Ettoo....U have to post this on the banner requesting forum O_O


eeeh?? b-but whyy??

its a profile title right??


Yes..B-but....This is a Sharing Forum,,If i started doing Request here there will be Two Banner Forums
But if u post this at the Banner Forum i will make it ne?
Btw You Can Post some of ur Profile titles You made here.

Member
1857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/3/08


oh, i see...okay!! ^_^
Posted 6/3/08

chocoe wrote:



oh, i see...okay!! ^_^


Thankya!xD
Member
764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / todokanai basho d...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08 , edited 6/3/08

bloodydevil-Xo wrote:
Cool Can u Post them on the Profile Titles Thread Please?

^ thanks ^-^

these are just samples desu~










if u want a specific image/s and color choice/s, thats better if u can provide ur own image/s~

if u dont like the size, i can also change it~

u can also tell me what words to put in the title.

^-^
Posted 6/4/08
Heylo! Could you make profile titles for me?? I despise mine and it's not even porportionate... ><

I want this pic...



And the colour, just use whatever you think is nice! ^^ Arigatou!
Posted 6/4/08

konekotin wrote:


bloodydevil-Xo wrote:
Cool Can u Post them on the Profile Titles Thread Please?

^ thanks ^-^

these are just samples desu~










if u want a specific image/s and color choice/s, thats better if u can provide ur own image/s~

if u dont like the size, i can also change it~

u can also tell me what words to put in the title.

^-^


Wow!Those Are Beautiful!

Posted 6/4/08

xrippedxfromxwithinx wrote:

Heylo! Could you make profile titles for me?? I despise mine and it's not even porportionate... ><

I want this pic...



And the colour, just use whatever you think is nice! ^^ Arigatou!


CAn u Post them in the Banner Forum Plzz...Cuz this is not a REquesting FOrum!

Member
764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / todokanai basho d...
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
i used different images this time~









or







Member
31445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
Image merged >


outcome :


Edit: Gonna be adding smoke effects soon. Also some more lightning and embossed glassy text.
Posted 6/8/08
here's mine!! teeheeheehee (I'm currently using them)
Posted 6/8/08

konekotin wrote:

i used different images this time~









or










Wow!Beautifulneess!xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.