First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Want a memebership card?
Moderator
15172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Drama City♥
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

MiNi-MuNcHsKiN wrote:


dramappl wrote:


MiNi-MuNcHsKiN wrote:

Username: MiNi-MuNcHsKiN
Name: Mika
Age: 12
Letter A




Here you go, Hope you like it. Sorry if it's late. ^^


hey...i was patient becuz i kinda forgot about after working in other groups soyea....thanx!! its very cute...



hehe. ok. ^^ I'm glad you like it. ^^ I apoligize for the delay of ur membership card. lol

Member
3776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anchorage, AK
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

dramappl wrote:


MiNi-MuNcHsKiN wrote:


dramappl wrote:


MiNi-MuNcHsKiN wrote:

Username: MiNi-MuNcHsKiN
Name: Mika
Age: 12
Letter A




Here you go, Hope you like it. Sorry if it's late. ^^


hey...i was patient becuz i kinda forgot about after working in other groups soyea....thanx!! its very cute...



hehe. ok. ^^ I'm glad you like it. ^^ I apoligize for the delay of ur membership card. lol



oh dats ok...
Member
12582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 加利福尼亞
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Can I have a membership card of the background B? please! ty.
Username: fahrenheit915
Name: Amy
Age: 12
Thanks!!!!!
12431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
username - grizzy55
name - grace
age - 16
backgrounds - d

thx!!
Moderator
35677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I don't knoww {^-^}
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
username-Kaki88
name:Kaki88
age-13
background:D (PLEASE)
thnks a lot! nice group!
Member
1532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I dont know?!?!
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
Hello^-^
username:FriendsR4ever
name:Ann
Age:14
Background: cinnamoroll one
thanks
Posted 7/29/08
username: swimmer_girl3
name: akemi
age: 13
background: B

Member
2394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gnarnia(:
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
USERNAME: lala_lena
NAME: Lena
AGE: 18
BACKGROUND: D
Moderator
15172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Drama City♥
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

fahrenheit915 wrote:

Can I have a membership card of the background B? please! ty.
Username: fahrenheit915
Name: Amy
Age: 12
Thanks!!!!!

Hope you like it. And sorry for the delay! hehe

Moderator
15172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Drama City♥
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

grizzy55 wrote:

username - grizzy55
name - grace
age - 16
backgrounds - d

thx!!



Hope you like it. And sorry for the delay! hehe
Moderator
15172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Drama City♥
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

Kaki88 wrote:

username-Kaki88
name:Kaki88
age-13
background:D (PLEASE)
thnks a lot! nice group!



Hope you like it. And sorry for the delay! hehe

Moderator
15172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Drama City♥
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

FriendsR4ever wrote:

Hello^-^
username:FriendsR4ever
name:Ann
Age:14
Background: cinnamoroll one
thanks


Hope you like it. And sorry for the delay! hehe


Moderator
15172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Drama City♥
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

swimmer_girl3 wrote:

username: swimmer_girl3
name: akemi
age: 13
background: B




Hope you like it. And sorry for the delay! hehe

Moderator
15172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Drama City♥
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

lala_lena wrote:

USERNAME: lala_lena
NAME: Lena
AGE: 18
BACKGROUND: D


Hope you like it. And sorry for the delay! hehe
Member
1532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I dont know?!?!
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

dramappl wrote:


FriendsR4ever wrote:

Hello^-^
username:FriendsR4ever
name:Ann
Age:14
Background: cinnamoroll one
thanks


Hope you like it. And sorry for the delay! hehe




its okay!Thanks^-^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.