First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Member Cards!
Creator
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

DarkAssasin13 wrote:

Ooops.. eheehe sorry,.. here's a new pic:




Thx u very much and gambatte! Invite more people plz!!*
Member
9111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
Name: becky
Username: ayame123
D.O.B.: april 2nd
Position: mage
Clan: fire
Pic:

Creator
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

ayame123 wrote:

Name: becky
Username: ayame123
D.O.B.: april 2nd
Position: mage
Clan: fire
Pic:





Thx u very much and gambatte! Invite more people plz!!*
Member
5392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Collage
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

ximenaroth wrote:


Kira528 wrote:

Name: Alice
Username: Kira528
D.O.B.: May18
Position: Mage
Clan: Green
Pic:




Thx u very much and gambatte! Invite more people plz!!*


^-^ thank you very much~nya!! ^-^
I'll invite as many as i can!!~nya
45112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / IN MAH OWN WORLD
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

ximenaroth wrote:


JiaYuKelly wrote:

Name:Kelly
Username:JiaYuKelly
D.O.B:Oct 7
Position:Knight
Clan:Water





sorry for be late!!*


thats ok^^ and thx
Posted 5/30/08
Name: Koiyuki
Username: Ayumu-chan
D.O.B.:July 27 1993
Position: knight
Clan:Dreams
Pic:
Creator
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Ayumu-chan wrote:

Name: Koiyuki
Username: Ayumu-chan
D.O.B.:July 27 1993
Position: knight
Clan:Dreams
Pic:




Thx u very much and gambatte! Invite more people plz!!*
Posted 5/30/08

ximenaroth wrote:


Ayumu-chan wrote:

Name: Koiyuki
Username: Ayumu-chan
D.O.B.:July 27 1993
Position: knight
Clan:Dreams
Pic:




Thx u very much and gambatte! Invite more people plz!!*


thank you and i jst invited 10 more!
Creator
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Ayumu-chan wrote:


ximenaroth wrote:


Ayumu-chan wrote:

Name: Koiyuki
Username: Ayumu-chan
D.O.B.:July 27 1993
Position: knight
Clan:Dreams
Pic:




Thx u very much and gambatte! Invite more people plz!!*


thank you and i jst invited 10 more!


^^ arigato!!*
Member
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Name: Candy
Username: Candy1994
D.O.B.: August 13
Position: Member
Clan: Dreams
Pic:
Member
13568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MTL (Montreal)
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Name: VJ
Username: IchigoIX
D.O.B.: July 17
Position: Knight
Clan:Dark
Pic:
Posted 5/31/08
Name:Angie
Username:sisterprinces
DOB:1st of March
Position:Knight
Clan:light
PIC:
3501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / HOME AS USUAL!
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 5/31/08
Name: Nawal
Username: NawalDoe
D.O.B.: September 28
Position: Knight
Clan: Water
Pic:
Posted 5/31/08
Name: yumi
Username: mayuayumi
D.O.B.: november 25
Position: knight
Clan: Light
Pic:
Creator
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

IchigoIX wrote:

Name: VJ
Username: IchigoIX
D.O.B.: July 17
Position: Knight
Clan:Dark
Pic:


plz ..first go here:http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-214745/What-Kitty-Clan-are-you.html thnx!!!*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.