First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Member Cards!
Posted 6/2/08
Name: April
Username: janeapril22
D.O.B.: april 11
Position: member
Clan: Dreams

Member
2874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
Name: shara-chan
Username: cutie_keisha
D.O.B.: Nov 13
Position: Member
Clan: Light
Pic:
Creator
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

xAmeliax wrote:

Name: Amelia
Username: xAmeliax
D.O.B.: May.14
Position: member
Clan: dreams
Pic:


Member
1226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / sumwhere out there
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

ximenaroth wrote:


DarkAssasin13 wrote:

Ooops.. eheehe sorry,.. here's a new pic:




Thx u very much and gambatte! Invite more people plz!!*


arigatou~! will invite my buddies^^ dun worry! Go kitty cat group!
Member
12480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
Name:kaii
Username: hikasne
D.O.B.: april 30
Position: knight
Clan: wind
Pic:
Creator
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

butterflyluvsky wrote:

Name: Yuki Sakurai
Username: butterflyluvsky
D.O.B.: June 25
Position: Member
Clan: Dreams




Creator
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

butterflyluvsky wrote:

Name: Yuki Sakurai
Username: butterflyluvsky
D.O.B.: June 25
Position: Member
Clan: Dreams




Creator
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

janeapril22 wrote:

Name: April
Username: janeapril22
D.O.B.: april 11
Position: member
Clan: Dreams



Creator
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

XXcool22XX wrote:

Name: Maila
Username: XXcool22XX
DOB: November 22
Position: Knight
Clan: Wind


Creator
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Name: Crissy
Username: kagomeroxs_2
D.O.B.: February 25
Position: Knight
Clan:earth
Pic:


Creator
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

cutie_keisha wrote:

Name: shara-chan
Username: cutie_keisha
D.O.B.: Nov 13
Position: Member
Clan: Light
Pic:


Creator
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

hikasne wrote:

Name:kaii
Username: hikasne
D.O.B.: april 30
Position: knight
Clan: wind
Pic:


plz!!* first go here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-214745/What-Kitty-Clan-are-you.html thnx!!*
Member
1298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
name: yuki
username: teen_sweet_faerie
D.O.B: february 21
position: mage
clan: wind
pic:

Member
2225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
Name: Lina
Username: LazyZombie
D.O.B.: february 28
Position: Knight
Clan: Green
Pic:


or

Member
12480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

ximenaroth wrote:


hikasne wrote:

Name:kaii
Username: hikasne
D.O.B.: april 30
Position: knight
Clan: wind
Pic:


plz!!* first go here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-214745/What-Kitty-Clan-are-you.html thnx!!*


okay then can i just be a regular member then?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.