First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Would you buy a PS3 just for FF13?
31057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Zealand, Auck...
Offline
Posted 11/18/07

Uchiha_sasuke1 wrote:

That is a hard decision to make really. The PS3 costs a lot of money, but it is Final Fantasy...


YEAAA THATS WHAT I MEAN T___T
Posted 11/18/07
I already have a PS3 but not for FFXIII, I want FXIII VERSUS!
1056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/18/07
No, but I am gonna get it just for Kingdom Hearts 3 or Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, whatever you wanna call it.
Jaeger Moderator
52214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/18/07

imseaton wrote:

well ... u rekon its worth buying a ps3 JUST FOR FF13?

cuz i mean from all the hype FF13 just gnna be absolutely ASS KICKN~ =]

but i mean.... a ps3 cost quite a bit no ? =[

but then again....
its FF13.... >__<

the Final Fantasy series is like legendary~ since like ... forever?
all the games have been a big success.... exept FF11 which was kinda dumb~ >___>

so wht ya thnk? worth it?



It's not exclusive to the Ps3, don't know if you heard that yet.
jvu
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / here
Offline
Posted 11/18/07
i would only buy a ps3 for metal gear solid 4 guns of the patriots
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/18/07

Zeronite wrote:


imseaton wrote:

well ... u rekon its worth buying a ps3 JUST FOR FF13?

cuz i mean from all the hype FF13 just gnna be absolutely ASS KICKN~ =]

but i mean.... a ps3 cost quite a bit no ? =[

but then again....
its FF13.... >__<

the Final Fantasy series is like legendary~ since like ... forever?
all the games have been a big success.... exept FF11 which was kinda dumb~ >___>

so wht ya thnk? worth it?



It's not exclusive to the Ps3, don't know if you heard that yet.


it is only exclusive to the ps3 they've stated that they will not make it for the xbox360 or the nintendo WII.
Posted 11/18/07

demonbugshino wrote:


Zeronite wrote:


imseaton wrote:

well ... u rekon its worth buying a ps3 JUST FOR FF13?

cuz i mean from all the hype FF13 just gnna be absolutely ASS KICKN~ =]

but i mean.... a ps3 cost quite a bit no ? =[

but then again....
its FF13.... >__<

the Final Fantasy series is like legendary~ since like ... forever?
all the games have been a big success.... exept FF11 which was kinda dumb~ >___>

so wht ya thnk? worth it?



It's not exclusive to the Ps3, don't know if you heard that yet.


it is only exclusive to the ps3 they've stated that they will not make it for the xbox360 or the nintendo WII.


Link?
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/18/07
^read playstation magazines, they even said it while they were doing G4phoria.
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / california
Offline
Posted 11/18/07
i didn't have to buy it. i knew my bro will end up buying it. i just benefit from it.
4093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/18/07
Frankly speaking, I originally bought my PS2 just for FFX, so I suppose this theory hold true too.
32541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/18/07
Nope, I wouldn't buy a PS3 just to play FF13. I would be out of my mind. However, if there were enough good games for the PS3 and the price started to drop, I would consider it.
2771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore~~xD
Offline
Posted 11/18/07
er nope cos ps3 there are lots of good game other than ff
31057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Zealand, Auck...
Offline
Posted 11/18/07
well alot of the other games on ps3 arent very good compared to the ones on Xbox360~

i dnt even i would buy a ps3 for just ff12 but if sony gets better games~ other than MGS4 and RE5 and Killzone2~ then i might...
but naaaaaa
31057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Zealand, Auck...
Offline
Posted 11/18/07

mushroomjay wrote:


br3nda_70 wrote:

i didn't have to buy it. i knew my bro will end up buying it. i just benefit from it.


Typical woman.



seriously~ we dont need sexist comments like that~

3914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In a big white ro...
Offline
Posted 11/18/07
I would buy a PS3 around the time FFXIII comes out but not just for that one game. By then the PS3 might have build up a good collection of games. And don't forget about MSG 4! ...I'll probably go broke after getting all the games I want.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.