First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply School Registration
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08


Since some new members are posting on the classes but they're not yet a student.
So, making a forum topic would arrange things, ne?

Please fill up this application form:
Username:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Class Section: (Class A, Class B, Class C, Class D, Class F, Class G)
Class Subjects: (Arts, Fashion, Home Economics, Music, P.E./Cheerleading, Traditional Dance, Magic)


NOTE: In Class Subjects, please choose ONE.
Member
5017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / シンガポール。
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
Username: Fennec

Name: Miu

Age: 12

Gender: F

Class Section: Class A

Class Subjects: Magic
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
Username:Sakura_Kinamoto
Name: Yuki Yamashina
Age: 14 (15 this year)
Gender: Female
Class Section: Class D
Class Subjects: Music, Art, Magic
Posted 5/29/08
Username: Stacejj
Name: Stacey
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Class Section: Class B
Class Subjects: Home Economics ( it was really really hard to choose only 1 )
Member
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
Username: shirahimeh
Name: Jacely Kate
Age: 17 yrs old
Gender: female
class section: class B
class subject: music
Member
6949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in THAT person's...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08
username: mikatoangel
name: Angelica
age: 12
gender: female
class section: class B
class subject: arts
Member
11977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ....everywhere......
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
username: lee16
name: Len
age: 15
gender:female
class section: class D
class subject: Fashion
Moderator
3474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
Username:SweetChocolla
Name:Anya-chan
age:13
gender:Female
class:Class B
subject:P.E
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Fennec wrote:

Username: Fennec

Name: Miu

Age: 12

Gender: F

Class Section: Class A

Class Subjects: Magic


Okay~
Please go now to your respective class. ^^
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Sakura_Kinamoto wrote:

Username:Sakura_Kinamoto
Name: Yuki Yamashina
Age: 14 (15 this year)
Gender: Female
Class Section: Class D
Class Subjects: Music, Art, Magic


Ano sa~
Choose ONE class subject only, please. >_<"
Thanks for understanding.
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

stacejj wrote:

Username: Stacejj
Name: Stacey
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Class Section: Class B
Class Subjects: Home Economics ( it was really really hard to choose only 1 )



Okay~
Please go now to your respective class. ^^
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

shirahimeh wrote:

Username: shirahimeh
Name: Jacely Kate
Age: 17 yrs old
Gender: female
class section: class B
class subject: music



Okay~
Please go now to your respective class. ^^
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

mikatoangel wrote:

username: mikatoangel
name: Angelica
age: 12
gender: female
class section: class B
class subject: arts



Okay~
Please go now to your respective class. ^^
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

lee16 wrote:

username: lee16
name: Len
age: 15
gender:female
class section: class D
class subject: Fashion



Okay~
Please go now to your respective class. ^^
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

SweetChocolla wrote:

Username:SweetChocolla
Name:Anya-chan
age:13
gender:Female
class:Class B
subject:P.E



Okay~
Please go now to your respective class. ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.