First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply post your piccies???
Member
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/30/08
have you ever wonder h0w these fan girls l0ok like???

p0st your piccies...i wanna see your dazzling faces...onegai minna....
...c0z some of us...i mean many 0f us has n0 piccies 0f their 0wn faces....onegai.....please!!!!!!!

*puppy eyes*

im begging dear ryochanlover59, kattunlove, hsj-chan, arashi369, chika-py0n..h4Ck-rin t0o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....and evryoneeee!!!
everyoneeeee!!!!!!...p0st your piccies PLEASE....i'll p0st my ugly rotten face , in return...you'll have t0 p0st yar piccies t0o...okay?????????


don't laugh..okay???????


Member
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines. :]
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
eh?! count in h4ck-rin too! :3 you're so pretty!
Member
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

arashi369 wrote:

eh?! count in h4ck-rin too! :3 you're so pretty!


ohhh...i thought i typed her name t0o....*edits the post*


anyways, where's your piccie?????.....onegai...p0st your piccieeeeeeee......
thanks but i aint pretty...


guys, i wanna see your faces...i alridy p0sted my rotten face..lol...and it's your time...PLEASE
Member
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines. :]
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

cheeky_monkey wrote:


arashi369 wrote:

eh?! count in h4ck-rin too! :3 you're so pretty!


ohhh...i thought i typed her name t0o....*edits the post*


anyways, where's your piccie?????.....onegai...p0st your piccieeeeeeee......
thanks but i aint pretty...


guys, i wanna see your faces...i alridy p0sted my rotten face..lol...and it's your time...PLEASE


lol. yes, you are pretty! XD but, i'm too ugly to put my pic...>.<
Member
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

arashi369 wrote:


cheeky_monkey wrote:


arashi369 wrote:

eh?! count in h4ck-rin too! :3 you're so pretty!


ohhh...i thought i typed her name t0o....*edits the post*


anyways, where's your piccie?????.....onegai...p0st your piccieeeeeeee......
thanks but i aint pretty...


guys, i wanna see your faces...i alridy p0sted my rotten face..lol...and it's your time...PLEASE


lol. yes, you are pretty! XD but, i'm too ugly to put my pic...>.<


no...please dont think like that....onegai...p0st your piccie...you are n0t ugly...!
Member
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines. :]
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
lol. fine..since you're begging. lol. XD this was taken about two months ago already. so, yeah. it's not very clear so i'll post a different one next time, if ever i have time, i swear. :3 here~



sorry for the really ugly pic. i promise i'll post a better one, next time. >.< and please don't mind the little devil beside me. XD
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08
eto~
thats me one the right hand side ^-^

yeap~ the ugly little devil
sorry if its blur >.<
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
awwwwwwwww!!
such pretty fangirls!! ^-^
Member
2920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08
ehehe i wanna see what other fangirls look like too ^^
Member
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

arashi369 wrote:

lol. fine..since you're begging. lol. XD this was taken about two months ago already. so, yeah. it's not very clear so i'll post a different one next time, if ever i have time, i swear. :3 here~



sorry for the really ugly pic. i promise i'll post a better one, next time. >.< and please don't mind the little devil beside me. XD


no...it's n0t ugly...your pretty....i swear!!!
Member
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

h4CkSigN wrote:

eto~
thats me one the right hand side ^-^

yeap~ the ugly little devil
sorry if its blur >.<


ne...h4Ck-chan is s0o0 kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Member
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

hsj9392 wrote:

awwwwwwwww!!
such pretty fangirls!! ^-^


hey...where's your piccie?????
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
I'll post it next week!! ^-^
Member
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

kawaiiangel28 wrote:

ehehe i wanna see what other fangirls look like too ^^


heyyy..where's yar picccccccccciiieeee???????
Member
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
that's a promise hsj-chan....!!!!!!..keep your pr0miseeeeeee.....lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.