First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply post your piccies???
Member
7347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / zendonesien
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

cheeky_monkey wrote:


rurusuza_xoxo wrote:

yea! it's sooo natural! i love her smile too! :D


wait...i haven't seen your piccie...onegai...p0st your pic t0o...
*puppy eyes* LOL!


i have to? i suggest not, you can jump from your computer to see somebody who really EHEM, under everyone/ ugly x(
Member
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines. :]
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

cheeky_monkey wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

^-^

but you girls keep waiting to see my pic..
but when I've posted it already..
you girls would regret that you asked me to post one..



wait...i saw your pr0file...are you the one wearing shades?????
....


yeah, that's her! isn't she pretty?! XD
Member
11680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / FT ISLAND's islan...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
hi.. new here..
i've just seen all of da pics..
n.. Wao.. u guys are soo pretty XD

u guys have nice smile...
for me, it's hard 2 smile in front of da camera
Member
7347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / zendonesien
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
she is!!! hsjchan is really pretty! she just underestimated herself! go go hsjchan! post your pic
Member
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

arashi369 wrote:


cheeky_monkey wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

^-^

but you girls keep waiting to see my pic..
but when I've posted it already..
you girls would regret that you asked me to post one..



wait...i saw your pr0file...are you the one wearing shades?????
....


yeah, that's her! isn't she pretty?! XD


really????...she's really pretttttyyyyyyyyy...

hsj-chan: your pretty....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
7347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / zendonesien
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Zura-kun wrote:

hi.. new here..
i've just seen all of da pics..
n.. Wao.. u guys are soo pretty XD

u guys have nice smile...
for me, it's hard 2 smile in front of da camera


try some cool expression like a model! maybe it will fit you better than smile
Member
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines. :]
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

rurusuza_xoxo wrote:


Zura-kun wrote:

hi.. new here..
i've just seen all of da pics..
n.. Wao.. u guys are soo pretty XD

u guys have nice smile...
for me, it's hard 2 smile in front of da camera


try some cool expression like a model! maybe it will fit you better than smile


yeah, that's true. maybe a fierce look is better on you? lol. XD
Member
11680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / FT ISLAND's islan...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

rurusuza_xoxo wrote:


Zura-kun wrote:

hi.. new here..
i've just seen all of da pics..
n.. Wao.. u guys are soo pretty XD

u guys have nice smile...
for me, it's hard 2 smile in front of da camera


try some cool expression like a model! maybe it will fit you better than smile


^^" gotta be worst.. hehe
umm.. maybe i'm not photogenic.. > <
i'm jealous 2 u guys ^^
Member
7347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / zendonesien
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Zura-kun wrote:


rurusuza_xoxo wrote:


Zura-kun wrote:

hi.. new here..
i've just seen all of da pics..
n.. Wao.. u guys are soo pretty XD

u guys have nice smile...
for me, it's hard 2 smile in front of da camera


try some cool expression like a model! maybe it will fit you better than smile


^^" gotta be worst.. hehe
umm.. maybe i'm not photogenic.. > <
i'm jealous 2 u guys ^^


just try to post it! we will judge you *act like simon cowell*
Member
11680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / FT ISLAND's islan...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

rurusuza_xoxo wrote:


Zura-kun wrote:


rurusuza_xoxo wrote:


Zura-kun wrote:

hi.. new here..
i've just seen all of da pics..
n.. Wao.. u guys are soo pretty XD

u guys have nice smile...
for me, it's hard 2 smile in front of da camera


try some cool expression like a model! maybe it will fit you better than smile


^^" gotta be worst.. hehe
umm.. maybe i'm not photogenic.. > <
i'm jealous 2 u guys ^^


just try to post it! we will judge you *act like simon cowell*


post.. here??...
i'm too shy =.="
u'll be scared... ^^
hehehe
Member
7347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / zendonesien
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Zura-kun wrote:


rurusuza_xoxo wrote:


Zura-kun wrote:


rurusuza_xoxo wrote:


Zura-kun wrote:

hi.. new here..
i've just seen all of da pics..
n.. Wao.. u guys are soo pretty XD

u guys have nice smile...
for me, it's hard 2 smile in front of da camera


try some cool expression like a model! maybe it will fit you better than smile


^^" gotta be worst.. hehe
umm.. maybe i'm not photogenic.. > <
i'm jealous 2 u guys ^^


just try to post it! we will judge you *act like simon cowell*


post.. here??...
i'm too shy =.="
u'll be scared... ^^
hehehe


nah! it's not that bad!
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
Yeah!!
everyone should post pics too!! ^-^
Member
7347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / zendonesien
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
hsjchan, why you need a week to post your pic?
Member
11680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / FT ISLAND's islan...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
well.. maybe someday i'll post mine.. maybe,, ^^
Member
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines. :]
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
yeah, everyone should! >.< it's unfair to those who did! *coughs*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.