First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
"Camwhore of The Month" Males (July)
Posted 5/30/08
Hello!

I picked ElloLeo!
~Luv your pose~ ^^
Kamukin
15233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Pearl of the...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
Voted for the Bishie. Wahahaha! XDDD
Kamukin
121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / u find 0ut!
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
solly_mE!!!
Kamukin
121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / u find 0ut!
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
eLLoleo t0o!!
Posted 6/3/08
Sorry ElloLeo, I'm a fan, but omw Lit_prince looks soo much like Ryeowook it's not funny..
Kamukin
768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Central Louisiana
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
Elloleo is hott
Kamukin
4593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

allaynaGurl wrote:

Sorry ElloLeo, I'm a fan, but omw Lit_prince looks soo much like Ryeowook it's not funny..


is tat suppose to b a compliment or wat.........?
xDDDD
juz jk..........
Posted 6/6/08
yeah... Ryeowook is awesome! or wait..do you even know who ryeowook is?
Kamukin
5703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA California
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
Vote for Lit_Prince... my cute bro~
Kamukin
4593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Lonely-Goddess- wrote:

Dammnn.. lit_prince is winnign fast =O xD


huhu.......*blush*
thanks~
Kamukin
4593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

maeying_shortgrl wrote:

Vote for Lit_Prince... my cute bro~


geez....thx fer much.....
Kamukin
4593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

allaynaGurl wrote:

yeah... Ryeowook is awesome! or wait..do you even know who ryeowook is?


errr.....who tat thingy shud be........?
Posted 6/9/08 , edited 6/9/08

Lit_Prince wrote:


allaynaGurl wrote:

yeah... Ryeowook is awesome! or wait..do you even know who ryeowook is?


errr.....who tat thingy shud be........?


just search Ryeowook on youtube...
Kamukin
4593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

allaynaGurl wrote:


Lit_Prince wrote:


allaynaGurl wrote:

yeah... Ryeowook is awesome! or wait..do you even know who ryeowook is?


errr.....who tat thingy shud be........?


just search Ryeowook on youtube... :D


uhm okay......thx fer tat......anyways.....thanks fer da compliment....or is tat a compliment........?
huhu.....did u vote me......?
Posted 6/9/08

Lit_Prince wrote:


allaynaGurl wrote:


Lit_Prince wrote:


allaynaGurl wrote:

yeah... Ryeowook is awesome! or wait..do you even know who ryeowook is?


errr.....who tat thingy shud be........?


just search Ryeowook on youtube... :D


uhm okay......thx fer tat......anyways.....thanks fer da compliment....or is tat a compliment........?
huhu.....did u vote me......?


YEah.. it was a compiliment!!! I love ryeowook! and yes, I did vote for you ^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.