First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Sir sun knight hot tube.
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the orie...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

chidori_chu716 wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:


ichigo-kimmie wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:

eep.!!

sorry, wrong tub.!

O.o


no you can stay! come join me~! *appears to be reasing a magazine in a corner while drinking ice lemon tea*


but this is the boy's tub.!


OmG, r u a pervy?!?!?!



would you two get out?! if girls start coming in here then guys will go into our tub MORE!


it was an accident chidori-san.!
i got lost.!
(i always do)

gomen gomen gomen.!!!


yes yes i understand. i'm not bad. don't cry...let's go party in the lady's hot tub, ne?


*sniff*
ok. but amras-sama is in there..
it's not safe.!
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

MSgaaRa wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:


ichigo-kimmie wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:

eep.!!

sorry, wrong tub.!

O.o


no you can stay! come join me~! *appears to be reasing a magazine in a corner while drinking ice lemon tea*


but this is the boy's tub.!


OmG, r u a pervy?!?!?!



would you two get out?! if girls start coming in here then guys will go into our tub MORE!


it was an accident chidori-san.!
i got lost.!
(i always do)

gomen gomen gomen.!!!


yes yes i understand. i'm not bad. don't cry...let's go party in the lady's hot tub, ne?


*sniff*
ok. but amras-sama is in there..
it's not safe.!


don't worry! we'll get restore-sensei to protect us and amras is offline...i think...
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the orie...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

chidori_chu716 wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:


ichigo-kimmie wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:

eep.!!

sorry, wrong tub.!

O.o


no you can stay! come join me~! *appears to be reasing a magazine in a corner while drinking ice lemon tea*


but this is the boy's tub.!


OmG, r u a pervy?!?!?!



would you two get out?! if girls start coming in here then guys will go into our tub MORE!


it was an accident chidori-san.!
i got lost.!
(i always do)

gomen gomen gomen.!!!


yes yes i understand. i'm not bad. don't cry...let's go party in the lady's hot tub, ne?


*sniff*
ok. but amras-sama is in there..
it's not safe.!


don't worry! we'll get restore-sensei to protect us and amras is offline...i think...



ok, i'll see you there..!

Sun Disciple
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
*gets in*
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

Damn,that felt great.

Posted 6/20/08
hey girls you can stay. im not going to bite..(yet).....*looks the other way*
13675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
.*dips feet in water*.
.*sigh*.
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:

hey girls you can stay. im not going to bite..(yet).....*looks the other way*


that's not very convincing...
Posted 6/20/08

chidori_chu716 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

hey girls you can stay. im not going to bite..(yet).....*looks the other way*


that's not very convincing...


*drunk* I love girls.
34431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lolwhut
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
...................
Posted 6/20/08

draw160 wrote:

...................


*sticks tongue out at you*

34431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lolwhut
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


draw160 wrote:

...................


*sticks tongue out at you*



.................................
Posted 6/20/08

draw160 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


draw160 wrote:

...................


*sticks tongue out at you*



.................................




^.^
34431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lolwhut
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


draw160 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


draw160 wrote:

...................


*sticks tongue out at you*



.................................




^.^


>.< *is scared*
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
Ah, finally...this should put an end to the pervert controversy...for now...
Posted 6/20/08

draw160 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


draw160 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


draw160 wrote:

...................


*sticks tongue out at you*



.................................




^.^


>.< *is scared*


don't worry i'll protect you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.