First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Kotoko Killing time...
Member
2132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
Ok, here's a just for fun thread, no connection with the anime, manga or drama whatsoever.

You just have to make a dialogue where Irie confesses to Kotoko and add how the clumsy, half-witted, energetic Kotoko reacts to it.

It can range from a long conversation like:

IRIE: Kotoko, Aishiteru. <Kotoko I love you>
KOTOKO: Hontoni? <Is that true?>
IRIE: Honto <It's true...>
KOTOKO: (feeling dizzy) Hontoni, Honto? <Is what you say truly true?>
IRIE: Hotoni honto <It's truly true>
KOTOKO: Hontoni Hontoni Honto? <Truly Truly True?>
Irie did answer a couple of times after leaving Kotoko who is still repeating the whole thing.

Or a simple one like:

IRIE: Ano... Kotoko, Dai suki. <Ahhh... Kotoko, I like You.>
KOTOKO: Maji? <Really?>
Kotko then shouts to the entire school that Irie confessed to her.


Or a romantic one like:

IRIE: Aishiteru Kotoko. (I love you Kotoko)
KOTOKO: (Stubborn) Dai Kirai (I hate you)
Irie then was about to leave when Kotoko stole a kiss from him.


Or perhaps one with a funny false alarm like:

Kotoko was being bullied by males from the other college calling her the epitome of the f-class. Irie than comes to her rescue who to her looks like a prince in white horse. Irie was then riprimanded by the guys saying that it's not his concern so he should go away. Irie-kun then tells them IT IS his concern because he LOVES Kotoko. Kotoko then embrace to thank Irie and ask about the confession but Irie immediately denied it saying it is only a slip of the mouth out of necessity.


OK Let me start:

IRIE: ... Kotoko, Ahmmm.. I think I've fallen in love with you.
KOTOKO: Can you remove the word think?
IRIE: How will I know without thinking?
KOTOKO: Just draw it in my hand. (:



Member
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NSW
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/31/08
I think this is how it would go...

Irie: ...Kotoko.. Why are you so Stupid?? You should be able to tell my feeling towards you by now...
Kotoko: What do you mean feelings?
Irie: You idiot! I... I...Love you..
Kotoko: ... Really??
Irie: ...Yea...
Kotoko: Really?? Your not Joking?
Irie: ...Yeah..
Kotoko: Really?
Irie: ...If you keep asking Im going to take it back...

And then they live happily ever after!
<3
1276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / monterey califor...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08

XINAxJaejoong wrote:

I think this is how it would go...

Irie: Kotoko.. Why are you so Stupid?? You should be able to tell my feeling towards you by now..
Kotoko: What do you mean feelings?
Irie: You idiot! I.. I Love you..
Kotoko: ... Really??
Irie: Yeah..
Kotoko: Really?? Your not Joking?
Irie: Yeah..
Kotoko: Really?
Irie: If you keep asking Im going to take it back..

And then they live happily ever after!
<3

wow your a story writter thats good

Member
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NSW
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

sarahudakh wrote:


XINAxJaejoong wrote:

I think this is how it would go...

Irie: Kotoko.. Why are you so Stupid?? You should be able to tell my feeling towards you by now..
Kotoko: What do you mean feelings?
Irie: You idiot! I.. I Love you..
Kotoko: ... Really??
Irie: Yeah..
Kotoko: Really?? Your not Joking?
Irie: Yeah..
Kotoko: Really?
Irie: If you keep asking Im going to take it back..

And then they live happily ever after!
<3

wow your a story writter thats good



Thankyou!
^ㅂ^
**blushes**
Member
952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Land of Oz...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
mMMM Something like...

Irie: Kotoko I love you.
Kotoko: -stare- -blink- -stare-
Irie: But your stupid.
Kotoko: -FREAKS OUT- DONT CALL ME STUPID -hits irie-
Irie: Why are you hitting me when I love you?
Kotoko: -pant- Stupid irie....

Then it pretty much goes on with kotoko and irie calling each otherr stupid until eventually they kiss hehe :]
27946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candy Mountain
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Hmm, I've always pictured something more angry/dramatic like this:

-they get in a fight because of some happenings at college or the college graduation and Kotoko is sick of being called stupid or being put down by Irie who doesn't deserve her love because he's cold hearted to her-

Kotoko: -yelling- I should have given up on you long ago! But because of that stupid kiss... I couldn't!
-Kotoko crying at memory and how she really loves Irie-

Irie: -smirks- -holds onto her arms gently but firmly and kisses her- -speaking to her gently yet doesn't seem trust worthy because of his half mischievous smile- You mean the kiss like this?

Kotoko: -silent-
-half love struck half enraged because of the repeat offense and him not changing how he acts to her and figures he only did it to have the same effect as last time-
-she slaps Irie hard on the side of his face-
-anger in her voice- How dare you! I've been in love with you all this time, and yet, you've only have been teasing me, this time... I'll hate you for real!
-She starts crying again having new tears fall down her already tear soaked cheeks-

Irie: -shocked from her angry reaction from kissing her and stunned from the slap- -he really meant the kiss this time-
Kotoko, I... don't want... you to hate me. -gathering his wits and trying to make sense- I kissed you last time because I was angry mainly and a bit confused, but this time... this time is different. I... really mean it this time.
-didn't want to tell her that, but since she got angry he had to-

Kotoko: -silent shock, doesn't know if she can believe him, she manages to utter a few words-
Mean what?

Irie: -didn't want to say it outright- -he looks down and mutters it under his breath trying to not feel embarrassed-
I... love you.

Kotoko: -doesn't hear it because of background noise-
Huh?

Irie: -aggravated and embarrassed- -shouts it, since he doesn't want to have to keep repeating it, and partly angry she didn't hear him the first time-
I love you idiot!

Kotoko: -shock and more background noise her tears stop as does the background noise-

Irie: I thought you would've realized it was different from my kiss, though perhaps I was already falling in love with you when I kissed you the first time so you couldn't tell.

Kotoko: -still silent- -never really thought this development was possible-

Irie: -partly from being nervous and partly trying to prove his feelings- -he gently wipes her tears away and runs his hand down her cheek to her chin and slowly moved her lips closer to his making sure she didn't object this time- -they finally kiss first the first time Kotoko knowing Irie's true feelings-

I know it might be a bit far fetched but I was bored and wanted to reply.
4587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
this thread kinda looked like 'THE COLLECTION OF KOTOKO CONFESSING TO IRIE FANFICTIONS'

lol~
Member
510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

Alliechan wrote:

Hmm, I've always pictured something more angry/dramatic like this:

-they get in a fight because of some happenings at college or the college graduation and Kotoko is sick of being called stupid or being put down by Irie who doesn't deserve her love because he's cold hearted to her-

Kotoko: -yelling- I should have given up on you long ago! But because of that stupid kiss... I couldn't!
-Kotoko crying at memory and how she really loves Irie-

Irie: -smirks- -holds onto her arms gently but firmly and kisses her- -speaking to her gently yet doesn't seem trust worthy because of his half mischievous smile- You mean the kiss like this?

Kotoko: -silent-
-half love struck half enraged because of the repeat offense and him not changing how he acts to her and figures he only did it to have the same effect as last time-
-she slaps Irie hard on the side of his face-
-anger in her voice- How dare you! I've been in love with you all this time, and yet, you've only have been teasing me, this time... I'll hate you for real!
-She starts crying again having new tears fall down her already tear soaked cheeks-

Irie: -shocked from her angry reaction from kissing her and stunned from the slap- -he really meant the kiss this time-
Kotoko, I... don't want... you to hate me. -gathering his wits and trying to make sense- I kissed you last time because I was angry mainly and a bit confused, but this time... this time is different. I... really mean it this time.
-didn't want to tell her that, but since she got angry he had to-

Kotoko: -silent shock, doesn't know if she can believe him, she manages to utter a few words-
Mean what?

Irie: -didn't want to say it outright- -he looks down and mutters it under his breath trying to not feel embarrassed-
I... love you.

Kotoko: -doesn't hear it because of background noise-
Huh?

Irie: -aggravated and embarrassed- -shouts it, since he doesn't want to have to keep repeating it, and partly angry she didn't hear him the first time-
I love you idiot!

Kotoko: -shock and more background noise her tears stop as does the background noise-

Irie: I thought you would've realized it was different from my kiss, though perhaps I was already falling in love with you when I kissed you the first time so you couldn't tell.

Kotoko: -still silent- -never really thought this development was possible-

Irie: -partly from being nervous and partly trying to prove his feelings- -he gently wipes her tears away and runs his hand down her cheek to her chin and slowly moved her lips closer to his making sure she didn't object this time- -they finally kiss first the first time Kotoko knowing Irie's true feelings-

I know it might be a bit far fetched but I was bored and wanted to reply.


haha, it sound s good..hope it will turn out like this^^
3269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / K.S.A
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

XINAxJaejoong wrote:

I think this is how it would go...

Irie: Kotoko.. Why are you so Stupid?? You should be able to tell my feeling towards you by now..
Kotoko: What do you mean feelings?
Irie: You idiot! I.. I Love you..
Kotoko: ... Really??
Irie: Yeah..
Kotoko: Really?? Your not Joking?
Irie: Yeah..
Kotoko: Really?
Irie: If you keep asking Im going to take it back..

And then they live happily ever after!
<3


i guess it will be that way
771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 5/31/08
why dont you guys write a hentai fanfic?? HAHAHA!!!
Member
3996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home :)
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

Alliechan wrote:

Hmm, I've always pictured something more angry/dramatic like this:

-they get in a fight because of some happenings at college or the college graduation and Kotoko is sick of being called stupid or being put down by Irie who doesn't deserve her love because he's cold hearted to her-

Kotoko: -yelling- I should have given up on you long ago! But because of that stupid kiss... I couldn't!
-Kotoko crying at memory and how she really loves Irie-

Irie: -smirks- -holds onto her arms gently but firmly and kisses her- -speaking to her gently yet doesn't seem trust worthy because of his half mischievous smile- You mean the kiss like this?

Kotoko: -silent-
-half love struck half enraged because of the repeat offense and him not changing how he acts to her and figures he only did it to have the same effect as last time-
-she slaps Irie hard on the side of his face-
-anger in her voice- How dare you! I've been in love with you all this time, and yet, you've only have been teasing me, this time... I'll hate you for real!
-She starts crying again having new tears fall down her already tear soaked cheeks-

Irie: -shocked from her angry reaction from kissing her and stunned from the slap- -he really meant the kiss this time-
Kotoko, I... don't want... you to hate me. -gathering his wits and trying to make sense- I kissed you last time because I was angry mainly and a bit confused, but this time... this time is different. I... really mean it this time.
-didn't want to tell her that, but since she got angry he had to-

Kotoko: -silent shock, doesn't know if she can believe him, she manages to utter a few words-
Mean what?

Irie: -didn't want to say it outright- -he looks down and mutters it under his breath trying to not feel embarrassed-
I... love you.

Kotoko: -doesn't hear it because of background noise-
Huh?

Irie: -aggravated and embarrassed- -shouts it, since he doesn't want to have to keep repeating it, and partly angry she didn't hear him the first time-
I love you idiot!

Kotoko: -shock and more background noise her tears stop as does the background noise-

Irie: I thought you would've realized it was different from my kiss, though perhaps I was already falling in love with you when I kissed you the first time so you couldn't tell.

Kotoko: -still silent- -never really thought this development was possible-

Irie: -partly from being nervous and partly trying to prove his feelings- -he gently wipes her tears away and runs his hand down her cheek to her chin and slowly moved her lips closer to his making sure she didn't object this time- -they finally kiss first the first time Kotoko knowing Irie's true feelings-

I know it might be a bit far fetched but I was bored and wanted to reply.


aahh i love you for writing this!!
this is how it should be in the end
irie needs to learn his lesson
but of course with a happy ending finally
^^
164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
I've already pictured this on my mind. It"s probabaly like this:

____ Irie's mom notices Irie liking Kotoko but she kept quiet. So they had a family vacation. On their first night they get into a fight just like episode 7 but in a comedic way____

Irie: Why did you do that!Stupid!!
Kotoko: Don't call me stupid!
Irie: well you are...
Kotoko: grrrrr....
Irie: stupid girl
Kotoko: I hate you!!!

__ Kotoko is running away Irie didin't want to mess it up this time so :

Irie: Kotoko wait...
Kotoko: what!
Irie : I....
Kotoko:
Irie: I like you ( whisper)
Kotoko:
Irie: It"s true
Kotoko: (:tears:-of happines) Irie..... ___then runs to Irie___
Irie: I love you Kotoko
_____ then they hug then they kiss______
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
haha. everyone is so good in imagination . but, i find it hard to create one since i already read the manga, i know how irie-kun confessed to her, its really romantic! ! ! kinda emotional though, i mean kotoko, ;p
-As Kotoko walked home in the rain she thinks to herself that she will probably not marry anyone else and that even when she dies, she will still love Naoki.
-Naoki is waiting for her in the rain. She asks him why he is here and he tells her that he is waiting for her. As Kotoko is puzzling over his behaviour, he asks if she has seen him (ie Kinnosuke). He asks about Kinnosuke's proposal and she replies that at least someone wants her. He then asks her about her answer. She tells him that what her answer is is none of his business. He looks upset and answer that's right. She tells him that she will be moving out and he can get married and that she will be marrying Kinnosuke. She tells him likes this he doesn't have to worry about her bothering him. He asks her if she likes Kinnosuke. She tells him of course because Kinnosuke has always liked her since junior high school. He asks if she has to like someone just because he likes her. She asks him what's wrong with that. She tells him it's better than her who wasted 6 years liking Naoki only to have him marry Sasuiko etc. Naoki slaps her to calm her down but Kotoko becomes more angry. She tells him that what she does has nothing do with Naoki but Naoki tells her that the one she likes it's him. He tells her that she cannot like other people. She angrily tells him that it's true she likes him but she cannot do anything since Naoki doesn't like her at all. As she says this, she is in tears and to her surprise Naoki kissed her. Naoki tells her not to like any other people and hugs her. She tells him it's the second time but Naoki tells him it's the 3rd time (ie kiss). As she sputters in confusion, he kissed her cheek and tells her to be quiet and hugs her again. He then tells her let's go home. Kotoko is confused as to why he wants to go home quickly.


this is my version of irie's confession.. XD

they are in a fight

irie: i thought you said you hate me

kotoko: i do hate you!

irie: and then why are you crying ?

kotoko didn't realise she was crying and quickly shouts

kotoko: irie-kun you baka! YOU are the one who hates me actually!

irie seems shocked '' i never said i hate you, kotoko . . .'' he said soflty

kotoko turn around and sobbed '' then why do you never even took notice of me??'' and started to walk away

irie quickly grab her hand and kissed her.
Member
3996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home :)
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
this beginnig to turn into a fanfiction thread
i dont mind a bit!
Member
5209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pigfarts (Mars)
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
sorry. i cant write love stories im just hear to read the stories people wrote. they're really good!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.