First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Kotoko Killing time...
1140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

Alliechan wrote:

Hmm, I've always pictured something more angry/dramatic like this:

-they get in a fight because of some happenings at college or the college graduation and Kotoko is sick of being called stupid or being put down by Irie who doesn't deserve her love because he's cold hearted to her-

Kotoko: -yelling- I should have given up on you long ago! But because of that stupid kiss... I couldn't!
-Kotoko crying at memory and how she really loves Irie-

Irie: -smirks- -holds onto her arms gently but firmly and kisses her- -speaking to her gently yet doesn't seem trust worthy because of his half mischievous smile- You mean the kiss like this?

Kotoko: -silent-
-half love struck half enraged because of the repeat offense and him not changing how he acts to her and figures he only did it to have the same effect as last time-
-she slaps Irie hard on the side of his face-
-anger in her voice- How dare you! I've been in love with you all this time, and yet, you've only have been teasing me, this time... I'll hate you for real!
-She starts crying again having new tears fall down her already tear soaked cheeks-

Irie: -shocked from her angry reaction from kissing her and stunned from the slap- -he really meant the kiss this time-
Kotoko, I... don't want... you to hate me. -gathering his wits and trying to make sense- I kissed you last time because I was angry mainly and a bit confused, but this time... this time is different. I... really mean it this time.
-didn't want to tell her that, but since she got angry he had to-

Kotoko: -silent shock, doesn't know if she can believe him, she manages to utter a few words-
Mean what?

Irie: -didn't want to say it outright- -he looks down and mutters it under his breath trying to not feel embarrassed-
I... love you.

Kotoko: -doesn't hear it because of background noise-
Huh?

Irie: -aggravated and embarrassed- -shouts it, since he doesn't want to have to keep repeating it, and partly angry she didn't hear him the first time-
I love you idiot!

Kotoko: -shock and more background noise her tears stop as does the background noise-

Irie: I thought you would've realized it was different from my kiss, though perhaps I was already falling in love with you when I kissed you the first time so you couldn't tell.

Kotoko: -still silent- -never really thought this development was possible-

Irie: -partly from being nervous and partly trying to prove his feelings- -he gently wipes her tears away and runs his hand down her cheek to her chin and slowly moved her lips closer to his making sure she didn't object this time- -they finally kiss first the first time Kotoko knowing Irie's true feelings-

I know it might be a bit far fetched but I was bored and wanted to reply.


I LOVE it lol.
thx for writing it.
i really do hope it will be something similiar to this.
:D
185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
kotoko-(walks home thinking really hard about Kinnosuke's proposal)(opens door and says)"Im home"

irie's mom -Dinners on the table Kotoko

kotoko -Im not hungry

irie's mom- Did something happen?(says after kotoko is out of sight)

Irie- (heard about the proposal but didnt think it was true)Hmmm

kotoko- The person I love Irie-kun but how can I keep loving someone who doesnt love me back

*knock,knock*

kotoko- Its open

(Irie walks in with some kind of food)

Irie- They told me to bring this to you(puts plate down on the table)I heard that idiot Kinnosuke proposed to you

kotoko- Hes not an idiot, and what about his proposal

Irie- What are you going to say?

kotoko- What does it matter to you, it not like you love me. I spent all this time loving you and you never even care so leave me alone

Irie- *shocked but her response*You idiot! I thought you figure it out by now!

Kotoko- Figure out what!

Irie- (Grabs her hand pulls her foward and kisses her)THAT I LOVE YOU!

AND THEY LIVE HAPPY EVER AFTER
THE END
306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

secretive_nera wrote:

haha. everyone is so good in imagination . but, i find it hard to create one since i already read the manga, i know how irie-kun confessed to her, its really romantic! ! ! kinda emotional though, i mean kotoko, ;p
-As Kotoko walked home in the rain she thinks to herself that she will probably not marry anyone else and that even when she dies, she will still love Naoki.
-Naoki is waiting for her in the rain. She asks him why he is here and he tells her that he is waiting for her. As Kotoko is puzzling over his behaviour, he asks if she has seen him (ie Kinnosuke). He asks about Kinnosuke's proposal and she replies that at least someone wants her. He then asks her about her answer. She tells him that what her answer is is none of his business. He looks upset and answer that's right. She tells him that she will be moving out and he can get married and that she will be marrying Kinnosuke. She tells him likes this he doesn't have to worry about her bothering him. He asks her if she likes Kinnosuke. She tells him of course because Kinnosuke has always liked her since junior high school. He asks if she has to like someone just because he likes her. She asks him what's wrong with that. She tells him it's better than her who wasted 6 years liking Naoki only to have him marry Sasuiko etc. Naoki slaps her to calm her down but Kotoko becomes more angry. She tells him that what she does has nothing do with Naoki but Naoki tells her that the one she likes it's him. He tells her that she cannot like other people. She angrily tells him that it's true she likes him but she cannot do anything since Naoki doesn't like her at all. As she says this, she is in tears and to her surprise Naoki kissed her. Naoki tells her not to like any other people and hugs her. She tells him it's the second time but Naoki tells him it's the 3rd time (ie kiss). As she sputters in confusion, he kissed her cheek and tells her to be quiet and hugs her again. He then tells her let's go home. Kotoko is confused as to why he wants to go home quickly.


this is my version of irie's confession.. XD

they are in a fight

irie: i thought you said you hate me

kotoko: i do hate you!

irie: and then why are you crying ?

kotoko didn't realise she was crying and quickly shouts

kotoko: irie-kun you baka! YOU are the one who hates me actually!

irie seems shocked '' i never said i hate you, kotoko . . .'' he said soflty

kotoko turn around and sobbed '' then why do you never even took notice of me??'' and started to walk away

irie quickly grab her hand and kissed her.



I have watched the taiwan drama version of this anime, and it is really good. Plot is the same as anime.
Member
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NSW
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

Alliechan wrote:

Hmm, I've always pictured something more angry/dramatic like this:

-they get in a fight because of some happenings at college or the college graduation and Kotoko is sick of being called stupid or being put down by Irie who doesn't deserve her love because he's cold hearted to her-

Kotoko: -yelling- I should have given up on you long ago! But because of that stupid kiss... I couldn't!
-Kotoko crying at memory and how she really loves Irie-

Irie: -smirks- -holds onto her arms gently but firmly and kisses her- -speaking to her gently yet doesn't seem trust worthy because of his half mischievous smile- You mean the kiss like this?

Kotoko: -silent-
-half love struck half enraged because of the repeat offense and him not changing how he acts to her and figures he only did it to have the same effect as last time-
-she slaps Irie hard on the side of his face-
-anger in her voice- How dare you! I've been in love with you all this time, and yet, you've only have been teasing me, this time... I'll hate you for real!
-She starts crying again having new tears fall down her already tear soaked cheeks-

Irie: -shocked from her angry reaction from kissing her and stunned from the slap- -he really meant the kiss this time-
Kotoko, I... don't want... you to hate me. -gathering his wits and trying to make sense- I kissed you last time because I was angry mainly and a bit confused, but this time... this time is different. I... really mean it this time.
-didn't want to tell her that, but since she got angry he had to-

Kotoko: -silent shock, doesn't know if she can believe him, she manages to utter a few words-
Mean what?

Irie: -didn't want to say it outright- -he looks down and mutters it under his breath trying to not feel embarrassed-
I... love you.

Kotoko: -doesn't hear it because of background noise-
Huh?

Irie: -aggravated and embarrassed- -shouts it, since he doesn't want to have to keep repeating it, and partly angry she didn't hear him the first time-
I love you idiot!

Kotoko: -shock and more background noise her tears stop as does the background noise-

Irie: I thought you would've realized it was different from my kiss, though perhaps I was already falling in love with you when I kissed you the first time so you couldn't tell.

Kotoko: -still silent- -never really thought this development was possible-

Irie: -partly from being nervous and partly trying to prove his feelings- -he gently wipes her tears away and runs his hand down her cheek to her chin and slowly moved her lips closer to his making sure she didn't object this time- -they finally kiss first the first time Kotoko knowing Irie's true feelings-

I know it might be a bit far fetched but I was bored and wanted to reply.




I think this is what happens!
hope it does!
Member
413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

secretive_nera wrote:

haha. everyone is so good in imagination . but, i find it hard to create one since i already read the manga, i know how irie-kun confessed to her, its really romantic! ! ! kinda emotional though, i mean kotoko, ;p
-As Kotoko walked home in the rain she thinks to herself that she will probably not marry anyone else and that even when she dies, she will still love Naoki.
-Naoki is waiting for her in the rain. She asks him why he is here and he tells her that he is waiting for her. As Kotoko is puzzling over his behaviour, he asks if she has seen him (ie Kinnosuke). He asks about Kinnosuke's proposal and she replies that at least someone wants her. He then asks her about her answer. She tells him that what her answer is is none of his business. He looks upset and answer that's right. She tells him that she will be moving out and he can get married and that she will be marrying Kinnosuke. She tells him likes this he doesn't have to worry about her bothering him. He asks her if she likes Kinnosuke. She tells him of course because Kinnosuke has always liked her since junior high school. He asks if she has to like someone just because he likes her. She asks him what's wrong with that. She tells him it's better than her who wasted 6 years liking Naoki only to have him marry Sasuiko etc. Naoki slaps her to calm her down but Kotoko becomes more angry. She tells him that what she does has nothing do with Naoki but Naoki tells her that the one she likes it's him. He tells her that she cannot like other people. She angrily tells him that it's true she likes him but she cannot do anything since Naoki doesn't like her at all. As she says this, she is in tears and to her surprise Naoki kissed her. Naoki tells her not to like any other people and hugs her. She tells him it's the second time but Naoki tells him it's the 3rd time (ie kiss). As she sputters in confusion, he kissed her cheek and tells her to be quiet and hugs her again. He then tells her let's go home. Kotoko is confused as to why he wants to go home quickly.


this is my version of irie's confession.. XD

they are in a fight

irie: i thought you said you hate me

kotoko: i do hate you!

irie: and then why are you crying ?

kotoko didn't realise she was crying and quickly shouts

kotoko: irie-kun you baka! YOU are the one who hates me actually!

irie seems shocked '' i never said i hate you, kotoko . . .'' he said soflty

kotoko turn around and sobbed '' then why do you never even took notice of me??'' and started to walk away

irie quickly grab her hand and kissed her.


i think you are right that what happen when i read information in google but can you tell me where do you watch it in watch plz i realy want to read that part
Member
413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
kotoko: irie.............. what are you doing here
irie: i am waiting for you( he was waiting for her in the rain)
kotoko: why
irie: have you answered kin-chan
kotoko: that's none of you business
irie: let's go home
kotoko: why
irie: i want to talk something about you
after the went home
irie: i want to mery kotoko
all of them shock
kotoko: irieee.......
and the story contine like this may be and they got married and irie become doctor and kotoko became nurse.
thanks for reading it
26946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candy Mountain
Offline
Posted 6/3/08 , edited 6/3/08

MidnightRay wrote:
haha, it sound s good..hope it will turn out like this^^


annafeera wrote:
aahh i love you for writing this!!
this is how it should be in the end
irie needs to learn his lesson
but of course with a happy ending finally
^^


Animebooo wrote:
I LOVE it lol.
thx for writing it.
i really do hope it will be something similiar to this.
:D


XINAxJaejoong wrote:
I think this is what happens!
hope it does!


I'm glad you liked it. ^_^ I enjoyed writing it, so I'm glad people enjoyed reading it. I must say it makes me happy to know someone liked my writing even if it wasn't the best, I really hope one day I can write a book that will become something that people will enjoy to read. But for now, I'll just squeal like a fan girl and watch anime and read manga until inspiration strikes and I start writing my future book or I get a job. Oh well, either way I can't wait to see how the writer of the manga/anime makes the confession between Irie and Kotoko. Hehe, there's nothing better than the writer's vision for the two, after all who knows the characters best, but the person who created them.
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK, Bradford
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

XINAxJaejoong wrote:

I think this is how it would go...

Irie: ...Kotoko.. Why are you so Stupid?? You should be able to tell my feeling towards you by now...
Kotoko: What do you mean feelings?
Irie: You idiot! I... I...Love you..
Kotoko: ... Really??
Irie: ...Yea...
Kotoko: Really?? Your not Joking?
Irie: ...Yeah..
Kotoko: Really?
Irie: ...If you keep asking Im going to take it back...

And then they live happily ever after!
<3


LMAO. that sounds exactly like kotoko! nice one
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK, Bradford
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
omg iv jus red thru every1 elses ! hahaha they all sound awesome! hope da real endings as good as the ones peoplez have made up!
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

asmmita wrote:


secretive_nera wrote:

haha. everyone is so good in imagination . but, i find it hard to create one since i already read the manga, i know how irie-kun confessed to her, its really romantic! ! ! kinda emotional though, i mean kotoko, ;p
-As Kotoko walked home in the rain she thinks to herself that she will probably not marry anyone else and that even when she dies, she will still love Naoki.
-Naoki is waiting for her in the rain. She asks him why he is here and he tells her that he is waiting for her. As Kotoko is puzzling over his behaviour, he asks if she has seen him (ie Kinnosuke). He asks about Kinnosuke's proposal and she replies that at least someone wants her. He then asks her about her answer. She tells him that what her answer is is none of his business. He looks upset and answer that's right. She tells him that she will be moving out and he can get married and that she will be marrying Kinnosuke. She tells him likes this he doesn't have to worry about her bothering him. He asks her if she likes Kinnosuke. She tells him of course because Kinnosuke has always liked her since junior high school. He asks if she has to like someone just because he likes her. She asks him what's wrong with that. She tells him it's better than her who wasted 6 years liking Naoki only to have him marry Sasuiko etc. Naoki slaps her to calm her down but Kotoko becomes more angry. She tells him that what she does has nothing do with Naoki but Naoki tells her that the one she likes it's him. He tells her that she cannot like other people. She angrily tells him that it's true she likes him but she cannot do anything since Naoki doesn't like her at all. As she says this, she is in tears and to her surprise Naoki kissed her. Naoki tells her not to like any other people and hugs her. She tells him it's the second time but Naoki tells him it's the 3rd time (ie kiss). As she sputters in confusion, he kissed her cheek and tells her to be quiet and hugs her again. He then tells her let's go home. Kotoko is confused as to why he wants to go home quickly.


this is my version of irie's confession.. XD

they are in a fight

irie: i thought you said you hate me

kotoko: i do hate you!

irie: and then why are you crying ?

kotoko didn't realise she was crying and quickly shouts

kotoko: irie-kun you baka! YOU are the one who hates me actually!

irie seems shocked '' i never said i hate you, kotoko . . .'' he said soflty

kotoko turn around and sobbed '' then why do you never even took notice of me??'' and started to walk away

irie quickly grab her hand and kissed her.


i think you are right that what happen when i read information in google but can you tell me where do you watch it in watch plz i realy want to read that part




the anime on this epi is not out yet, i read it in its manga! i knew that part since i watched 'it started with a kiss' -its taiwan live action, and the confession part is the same
771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
could u guys picture a hentai-like situation? cant wait for it! LOL!!
Member
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / (insert place here)
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
i like to read wat u guys want it to turn out ciao
Member
5605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / uhhh total memory...
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
i totally 100% agree with secretive_nera
Member
218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
I wish I could write like that!!!!
1685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
I don't have a story or anything but basically i think that when (or if!) Irie confesses, Kotoko will just go bright red and then go totally CRAZY lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.