First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Need Help....Ideas for Valentine's Day
818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 2/9/07 , edited 2/9/07
All boys All girs sure know what is the date 14.2.

Can you tell me some opinion to make my girlfriend/love be happy?

I have some plan but I still looking for something better
My plan its : Chocolate...Rose...and special masage from me ^^
What do you think about my plan?
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 2/9/07
No chocloates haha...never give chocloates...for roses...I suggest Iceberg Roses rather than the red variety...
818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 2/9/07

reikiaddict wrote:

No chocloates haha...never give chocloates...for roses...I suggest Iceberg Roses rather than the red variety...


Why no chocolate?It ll taste good if I ki*s she? lol
Iceberg Roses?I never hear about this rose
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 2/9/07

woody87 wrote:


reikiaddict wrote:

No chocloates haha...never give chocloates...for roses...I suggest Iceberg Roses rather than the red variety...


Why no chocolate?It ll taste good if I ki*s she? lol
Iceberg Roses?I never hear about this rose


Chocolates dun really give anything special at all except the thought along with it. XD Iceberg roses are the most gorgeous roses there is...ah i miss gardening.
818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 2/9/07

reikiaddict wrote:


woody87 wrote:


reikiaddict wrote:

No chocloates haha...never give chocloates...for roses...I suggest Iceberg Roses rather than the red variety...


Why no chocolate?It ll taste good if I ki*s she? lol
Iceberg Roses?I never hear about this rose


Chocolates dun really give anything special at all except the thought along with it. XD Iceberg roses are the most gorgeous roses there is...ah i miss gardening.


kk so I will delete chocolate from my task I find it what its Iceberg roses ^^ Why u dont say it normal : White rose
Do you celebrate 14.2. ??
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 2/9/07
DIff. types of white roses...lol
66185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 2/9/07
Something hand made! ^-^ I don't like the commercial side of valentines day so guys now handmake me cards- so cute!
I like the idea of iceberg roses too- it's different and they are so pretty! ^-^
Definately go with the special message thing aswell!
Posted 2/9/07
Personally, I think it really is the thought that counts. The personal message is a nice touch. If you do get her chocolate, you should go for quality of quantity, so rather than a whole box of chocolates, get her a small selection of special chocolates, like handmade/belgian or something like that.

As for roses, dont know much about flowers hehe, a rose is a rose as long as its not drooping or look 2 weeks old or something.
2623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / London!!!
Offline
Posted 2/9/07
something that is personal and has like a sort of link to something you did in the past to make ehr know how much you really care

mixed cd's always go down well

gosh i have had way too much time to think about this
Posted 2/9/07
nice plan Not cliché at all, chocolate, roses lol ^^
Every girl would be happy to get a whole bunch of red roses, or you could like, present just one rose to her, if you hold it between your teeth, you get what I'm saying? in a romantic kind of way (lol) rawwr
818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 2/9/07

FlyingFirestorm wrote:

nice plan Not cliché at all, chocolate, roses lol ^^
Every girl would be happy to get a whole bunch of red roses, or you could like, present just one rose to her, if you hold it between your teeth, you get what I'm saying? in a romantic kind of way (lol) rawwr


hold rose betweent teeth?? if my love see that I think she ll kick my a**
Posted 2/9/07
what if you did a sexy kind of dance for her with the rose between your teeth? than in the end you give it to her of course
818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 2/9/07

FlyingFirestorm wrote:

what if you did a sexy kind of dance for her with the rose between your teeth? than in the end you give it to her of course


maybe If Im a espanol but Im a asian so its look like strange ^^
709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Cheese land (aka...
Offline
Posted 2/9/07
^Don't forget to have one of your friends play a Spanish guitar while your doing that dance.
1905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / pwning the world.
Offline
Posted 2/9/07
I suggest you give her a single rose, and no chocolate roses cause most girls don't really like that. And a stuffed animal. (It better be a soft one) :D


i dislike valentines day though, cause last year i ended up getting a dozen flowers "flower gram" and i still didn't know who it was. pshhhh.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.