First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
"My Girl" fails to topple "Babangon Ako't Dudurugin Kita"
1273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in your dreams...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
haha! yeah its a lil bit funny, but kim chu's acting is OA! the original my girl is still better! and by the way, why cant the directors and the story makers make their own drama! why do we have to copy from korea?! i know we can make our own light style! do you know why filipinos are hooked up with koreanovelas lately?, from my point of view, its beacuse the story is light, funny and entertaining you dont have to kill the leading lady or have guns, or in the end, the antagonist and the protagonist are siblings just to make the story move plus, they only wear simple make up, compare to our films, where in the actresses wear soo heavy make up but she's only going to sleep! duh?!!<_<
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Quezon City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

nelly17 wrote:

dun pa lang sa gobingo tinalo yung wheel of fortune ?????? kapanipaniwala ba


oo.. kapanipaniwala un kasi pati audience na nasa bahay inaabangan kung mananalo ba sila..
2542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Davao City , Phil...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
heller! mega manila lng kaya yan...dri sa dabaw kusog ang ABS......
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / manila philippines
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

biraincute wrote:


nelly17 wrote:

dun pa lang sa gobingo tinalo yung wheel of fortune ?????? kapanipaniwala ba


oo.. kapanipaniwala un kasi pati audience na nasa bahay inaabangan kung mananalo ba sila..


hahaha... nice one... oo nga naman. madame televiewers na nagaantay ng chance nila manalo
991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere under t...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
lol...hahahahahaha

who cares?

still KAPAMILYA

10480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / P-H-I-L-I-P-P-I-N...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
yay!!... really?!
3567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / bikini bottom
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
agb nielsen doesn't have credibility anymore...after their scandal.
386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / KonoHa ViLLaGe! LOL!
Offline
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08
well as you have known....

ABS_CBN is top all over the country thats really for sure.... and even for FILIPINO worldwide....

everyone can prove it... go ask someone from visayas and mindanao... to prove it for yourself....


GMA is only hit on Metro Manila... and I am really feel so bad for them... (am i really??? *evil laugh*)

well GMA just accept it you cant bet ABS when it comes to NATIONWIDE and WORLDWIDE.....
hahahahhahah!


and about this two????

mrdidoy wrote:


biraincute wrote:


nelly17 wrote:

dun pa lang sa gobingo tinalo yung wheel of fortune ?????? kapanipaniwala ba


oo.. kapanipaniwala un kasi pati audience na nasa bahay inaabangan kung mananalo ba sila..


hahaha... nice one... oo nga naman. madame televiewers na nagaantay ng chance nila manalo



well too bad for GMA, they have trying there best and tried something to attract people but in fact most of the people in the COUNTRY dont... (hahaha! well GMA tried all ur best until u have realized it) :w00t:

and by the way do you think other people dont wait also for the BIG chances they can get in game shows at ABS??? and ABS have more big big big prizes compared to the other... so people are more attract with it... woot woot.... (more points for ABS hahahah!)


3067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Agusan del Sur, P...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

OMG.............
456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / marikina
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
ngeee!! taas nman ng rating nung babangon!!! piling ku nga wlang nanunuod nun! nde mu nga mririnig na pnguusapan un since from the start ng show.... ei ung my girl, my impact agd! dami ku nririnig pnguusapan my girl!

credible pa ba yang AGB n yan???
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Quezon City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08
this is very long.. seriously... so READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DON"T COMMENT BAD THINGS ABOUT ME IF U GOT PISSED

283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines.
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
... wow.
Member
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08

Autumnatsume wrote:

do you know why filipinos are hooked up with koreanovelas lately?, from my point of view, its beacuse the story is light, funny and entertaining you dont have to kill the leading lady or have guns, or in the end, the antagonist and the protagonist are siblings just to make the story move plus, they only wear simple make up, compare to our films, where in the actresses wear soo heavy make up but she's only going to sleep! duh?!!<_<


I'm not going to answer your first opinions since I'm really tired of the 38463246 number of people that have said the same. lol

Anyways, I agree that story lines from Korea, and even Taiwan, for example, are filled with "...light, funny, and entertaining..." moments, which is the reason why I watch them! Whereas, stories from the Philippines are so outrageously scripted and overdone: "...the antagonist and the protagonist are siblings just to make the story move plus..."; so much miscommunication (over something petty usually) that makes the heroine and hero fight which in turn, prolongs the story; the villains are really villainous -- they kill and kill; there's always the whole "treat poor people like dirt" if the protagonist and his/her family is rich; the protagonist alllllways has to go through so MANY hardships, then take revenge, then everything will be fine. Just to name a few. So, with all this negativity, why would people watch this when there's already so much crap in the world? And to make it fair, both ABS-CBN and GMA have shows like this.

However, in my opinion, what I do like about 'My Girl', is that Kim Chiu, Cathy Gonzaga, and David Chua are able to emit so much hilariousness -- it's really a 360 degree turn from the usual melodramatic dramas we usually have. Just my opinion.
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
whatever..
d nmn ako nanunuod ng drama
basta ang cheap ng GMA =)
1273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in your dreams...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

biraincute wrote:

this is very long.. seriously... so READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DON"T COMMENT BAD THINGS ABOUT ME IF U GOT PISSED



you go my dear!!!! backing up at ya!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.