First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Pakistani boy 'killed by teacher'
7169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

sheebi wrote:


soulzkeeper wrote:


sheebi wrote:

All because the kid didn't memorize is "full of bullshit" book. *sigh*


by saying that you are being rasicts. it isnt apporpiate to say anything bad about another religion. What if someone said something bd about your religion? how would you feel?


I don't take part in any religon.


but still it isnt good to say something bad about other religions
7169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Iduno wrote:


soulzkeeper wrote:


sheebi wrote:

All because the kid didn't memorize is "full of bullshit" book. *sigh*


by saying that you are being rasicts. it isnt apporpiate to say anything bad about another religion. What if someone said something bd about your religion? how would you feel?


Well someone just got killed over an idiotic religious thing and if speaking out against that religion wrong is racist I'd rather be racist then someone who accepts this kind of crap as normal "because its their belief" any day

Btw. It IS'NT raicist as religion has nothing to do with the colour of your skin


i know that but isn he saing bad about another religion?
7169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


soulzkeeper wrote:


sheebi wrote:

All because the kid didn't memorize is "full of bullshit" book. *sigh*


by saying that you are being rasicts. it isnt apporpiate to say anything bad about another religion. What if someone said something bd about your religion? how would you feel?


Being racist is condemning someone for their race.

Religion =/= race. GG idiot.


me or him?
1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08

Iduno wrote:


snottyenglishgirl wrote:


Iduno wrote:


soulzkeeper wrote:


sheebi wrote:

All because the kid didn't memorize is "full of bullshit" book. *sigh*


by saying that you are being rasicts. it isnt apporpiate to say anything bad about another religion. What if someone said something bd about your religion? how would you feel?


Well someone just got killed over an idiotic religious thing and if speaking out against that religion wrong is racist I'd rather be racist then someone who accepts this kind of crap as normal "because its their belief" any day

Btw. It IS'NT raicist as religion has nothing to do with the colour of your skin


i think the main point is that killing that child had nothing to do with the teaching of Islam as far as I am aware, hence the story in itself isnt a reason to attack that faith. its insulting for no reason. if you think the books bullshit then thats your deal, but by saying it you are just asking for people to answer you back. so they got the term for your prejudice wrong. doesnt mean their point was lost on other people.

its like attacking all of christianity because some of the catholic churchs priests are pedophiles. there nothing in the bible that promotes pedophilia, and you just insult a lot of people for no reason.





Well
A) If you noticed the quote defending the guy who (also) believes the book is bullshit was my 1st on this thread and I was not the one to origionally call the book bullshit (although I strongly believe it is)

B) Although the book itself may not encourage commiting murder with a ceiling fan it does not change the fact that not memorising it was the reason the CHILD was MURDERED and a lot of other atrocitys are also fueled by religion

C) I don't care if im insulting people by attacking religion as it is disproved over and over again by science yet these morons still blindly follow it and I HATE those type of people



Well...
A) and? i quoted it all because you BOTH had the same opinion
B) if i shot you for not memorising Hamlet, should we burn Shakespeare's books? erm no.
C) you do seem like a very hostile and insensitive person. not only do you seem to hate people who use religion as an excuse to hurt people, you clearly have no problem insulting and attacking people who follow their religion of choice quietly and while hurting no-one.

what a negative little person you are, and how intent you seem to be to drag everyone else down to your level

i actually feel quite sorry for you



1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

WateryTwist wrote:

Wel I guess it was his time to go. It ended his suffering due to being blind.



now thats just all together silly
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Northfield, Minne...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
upside down? as in got his feet tied or his neck he should servive if it wuz his feet...
1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada/SK
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
if the boy was blind, how the hell are you going to expect him to read the bull shit koran.
Posted 5/30/08
i pity him......how can a teacher do that to his/her own student!!!
just becoz he didn't memorize his koran lessons???
how shameful!!!>__<
Posted 5/30/08

Chenj wrote:

if the boy was blind, how the hell are you going to expect him to read the bull shit koran.


Exactly as i think.
5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Santa Destroy
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Chenj wrote:

if the boy was blind, how the hell are you going to expect him to read the bull shit koran.


Damn straight.
8769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

stareye_pink wrote:

It's totally .. nonsensical! >< That teacher deserved the punishment, for doing that kind of thing to a H U M A N.


makes it even worse that he's a little 7 year old boy. i think it's worse when children are killed because they are so small and haven't even really lived yet

1933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your ports kil...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

snottyenglishgirl wrote:


Iduno wrote:


snottyenglishgirl wrote:


Iduno wrote:


soulzkeeper wrote:


sheebi wrote:

All because the kid didn't memorize is "full of bullshit" book. *sigh*


by saying that you are being rasicts. it isnt apporpiate to say anything bad about another religion. What if someone said something bd about your religion? how would you feel?


Well someone just got killed over an idiotic religious thing and if speaking out against that religion wrong is racist I'd rather be racist then someone who accepts this kind of crap as normal "because its their belief" any day

Btw. It IS'NT raicist as religion has nothing to do with the colour of your skin


i think the main point is that killing that child had nothing to do with the teaching of Islam as far as I am aware, hence the story in itself isnt a reason to attack that faith. its insulting for no reason. if you think the books bullshit then thats your deal, but by saying it you are just asking for people to answer you back. so they got the term for your prejudice wrong. doesnt mean their point was lost on other people.

its like attacking all of christianity because some of the catholic churchs priests are pedophiles. there nothing in the bible that promotes pedophilia, and you just insult a lot of people for no reason.





Well
A) If you noticed the quote defending the guy who (also) believes the book is bullshit was my 1st on this thread and I was not the one to origionally call the book bullshit (although I strongly believe it is)

B) Although the book itself may not encourage commiting murder with a ceiling fan it does not change the fact that not memorising it was the reason the CHILD was MURDERED and a lot of other atrocitys are also fueled by religion

C) I don't care if im insulting people by attacking religion as it is disproved over and over again by science yet these morons still blindly follow it and I HATE those type of people



Well...
A) and? i quoted it all because you BOTH had the same opinion
B) if i shot you for not memorising Hamlet, should we burn Shakespeare's books? erm no.
C) you do seem like a very hostile and insensitive person. not only do you seem to hate people who use religion as an excuse to hurt people, you clearly have no problem insulting and attacking people who follow their religion of choice quietly and while hurting no-one.

what a negative little person you are, and how intent you seem to be to drag everyone else down to your level

i actually feel quite sorry for you






Well at least being shouted at is the worst you will get for such a trivial thing when religion is involved

Also how is blindly following something when there is evidence against it around you a good thing?

If you start spouting crap about ufo's and conspiricys your an idiot but if you use the word god/allah/ect. you are an inteligent person with beliefs? How the hell does that even begin to make sense?!
1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/30/08




Well at least being shouted at is the worst you will get for such a trivial thing when religion is involved

Also how is blindly following something when there is evidence against it around you a good thing?

If you start spouting crap about ufo's and conspiricys your an idiot but if you use the word god/allah/ect. you are an inteligent person with beliefs? How the hell does that even begin to make sense?!


a lack of evidence isnt evidence of non-existance. thats the first thing you need to realise.
the second thing is:

people have the right to believe what they like if it harms no-one else.

trust me, with the number of muslims in this world, if they ALL thought like that teacher we would ALL be hanging upside down from our light fixtures right now

just as you have the right to not believe, other people have the right to beleive should they choose to

its not about whats true, its about basic respect

1933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your ports kil...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

snottyenglishgirl wrote:





Well at least being shouted at is the worst you will get for such a trivial thing when religion is involved

Also how is blindly following something when there is evidence against it around you a good thing?

If you start spouting crap about ufo's and conspiricys your an idiot but if you use the word god/allah/ect. you are an inteligent person with beliefs? How the hell does that even begin to make sense?!


a lack of evidence isnt evidence of non-existance. thats the first thing you need to realise.
the second thing is:

people have the right to believe what they like if it harms no-one else.

trust me, with the number of muslims in this world, if they ALL thought like that teacher we would ALL be hanging upside down from our light fixtures right now

just as you have the right to not believe, other people have the right to beleive should they choose to

its not about whats true, its about basic respect




Some people just go too far though have you seen, the "do you believe in evolution" thread? People are just flat out denieing a proper scientific theory with pleanty of evidence that has yet to be disproven because of their religion! If you can go out and SCIENTIFICLY come up with another theory, that explains stuff as well as that and stands up to tests to disprove it (a proper scientist tries to disprove their theory not prove it) then go ahead but letting religion blind you to the facts and denieing a proper theory just because of you beliefs is too dumb for words.

The truth IS important
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
Thats terrible. That kid should come back with the secrets of the universe and inform his teacher that he's worshiping a non-existent God.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.