First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Pakistani boy 'killed by teacher'
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

sheebi wrote:

All because the kid didn't memorize is "full of bullshit" book. *sigh*


how dare you? thats my religion i cant believe u said that
thats so ignorant diss the teacher hes the asshole but don't ever insult our quran
i forget to memorize but i'm oki it happens to everyone the teacher was the one at fault
the teacher will probably be in trouble in our religion were not supposed to kill those who kill our traitors or fakes


3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

h4x0rz wrote:


Iduno wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


Iduno wrote:


snottyenglishgirl wrote:





Well at least being shouted at is the worst you will get for such a trivial thing when religion is involved

Also how is blindly following something when there is evidence against it around you a good thing?

If you start spouting crap about ufo's and conspiricys your an idiot but if you use the word god/allah/ect. you are an inteligent person with beliefs? How the hell does that even begin to make sense?!


a lack of evidence isnt evidence of non-existance. thats the first thing you need to realise.
the second thing is:

people have the right to believe what they like if it harms no-one else.

trust me, with the number of muslims in this world, if they ALL thought like that teacher we would ALL be hanging upside down from our light fixtures right now

just as you have the right to not believe, other people have the right to beleive should they choose to

its not about whats true, its about basic respect




Some people just go too far though have you seen, the "do you believe in evolution" thread? People are just flat out denieing a proper scientific theory with pleanty of evidence that has yet to be disproven because of their religion! If you can go out and SCIENTIFICLY come up with another theory, that explains stuff as well as that and stands up to tests to disprove it (a proper scientist tries to disprove their theory not prove it) then go ahead but letting religion blind you to the facts and denieing a proper theory just because of you beliefs is too dumb for words.

The truth IS important



http://www.harunyahya.com/20questions01.php

ur whole bullshit theory of evolution.DISPROVED.
End of story.


A) There's no content there just an advert.

B) Judging from the contents of the advert it seems like it may be just a little biased


and none of the islamophobes and atheists on this forum are biased?
no,that includes testimony from SCIENTISTS and SCIENTIFIC THEORIES only,so u cant just dismiss it with a wave of ur hand.



oh r u muslim too?

16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

sweet_impact wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


Iduno wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


Iduno wrote:


snottyenglishgirl wrote:





Well at least being shouted at is the worst you will get for such a trivial thing when religion is involved

Also how is blindly following something when there is evidence against it around you a good thing?

If you start spouting crap about ufo's and conspiricys your an idiot but if you use the word god/allah/ect. you are an inteligent person with beliefs? How the hell does that even begin to make sense?!


a lack of evidence isnt evidence of non-existance. thats the first thing you need to realise.
the second thing is:

people have the right to believe what they like if it harms no-one else.

trust me, with the number of muslims in this world, if they ALL thought like that teacher we would ALL be hanging upside down from our light fixtures right now

just as you have the right to not believe, other people have the right to beleive should they choose to

its not about whats true, its about basic respect




Some people just go too far though have you seen, the "do you believe in evolution" thread? People are just flat out denieing a proper scientific theory with pleanty of evidence that has yet to be disproven because of their religion! If you can go out and SCIENTIFICLY come up with another theory, that explains stuff as well as that and stands up to tests to disprove it (a proper scientist tries to disprove their theory not prove it) then go ahead but letting religion blind you to the facts and denieing a proper theory just because of you beliefs is too dumb for words.

The truth IS important



http://www.harunyahya.com/20questions01.php

ur whole bullshit theory of evolution.DISPROVED.
End of story.


A) There's no content there just an advert.

B) Judging from the contents of the advert it seems like it may be just a little biased


and none of the islamophobes and atheists on this forum are biased?
no,that includes testimony from SCIENTISTS and SCIENTIFIC THEORIES only,so u cant just dismiss it with a wave of ur hand.



oh r u muslim too?



yes,i am. And I'm not using my religion or lack therof as a fashion statement, or to denounce others. Infact, I'm proud most of the muslims here on CR haven't stooped to the name-calling and disrespect of the atheists here.
1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/30/08




yes,i am. And I'm not using my religion or lack therof as a fashion statement, or to denounce others. Infact, I'm proud most of the muslims here on CR haven't stooped to the name-calling and disrespect of the atheists here.


teeny point - SOME atheists

dont fall into the same hole
204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Live in Los Angel...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
thats not cool at all
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08

sweet_impact wrote:


sheebi wrote:

All because the kid didn't memorize is "full of bullshit" book. *sigh*


how dare you? thats my religion i cant believe u said that
thats so ignorant diss the teacher hes the asshole but don't ever insult our quran
i forget to memorize but i'm oki it happens to everyone the teacher was the one at fault
the teacher will probably be in trouble in our religion were not supposed to kill those who kill our traitors or fakes




I never once singled out the religon of islam, or muslim. That is your own assumtion, not mine. I have the same opinion twords the bible, and the tanakh. So quit your babling, i dont have any intrests or sympathy to you or any naive religous person on this earth. And i do realize the teacher was at fault.
1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

sheebi wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


sheebi wrote:

All because the kid didn't memorize is "full of bullshit" book. *sigh*


how dare you? thats my religion i cant believe u said that
thats so ignorant diss the teacher hes the asshole but don't ever insult our quran
i forget to memorize but i'm oki it happens to everyone the teacher was the one at fault
the teacher will probably be in trouble in our religion were not supposed to kill those who kill our traitors or fakes




I never once singled out the religon of islam, or muslim. That is your own assumtion, not mine. I have the same opinion twords the bible, and the tanakh. So quit your babling, i dont have any intrests or sympathy to you or any naive religous person on this earth. And i do realize the teacher was at fault.



as far as i can see they never suggested that you singled them out
that was YOUR assumption
Posted 5/30/08
I'm surprised that the boy died hanging from the ceiling fan; I thought he died after the ceiling fan broke and hit his head on the ground thus dying from concussion; A durable ceiling fan.

Anyway back to the topic, another tragic death of some person happened; Aside from bringing the culprit to justice, they should also do something about the inhuman thinking of some people.
I'm afraid soon we might hear people dying from abuse around the world on a daily basis.
We don't want to take deaths for granted right?
8769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Regulus133 wrote:


heyya15965 wrote:


stareye_pink wrote:

It's totally .. nonsensical! >< That teacher deserved the punishment, for doing that kind of thing to a H U M A N.


makes it even worse that he's a little 7 year old boy. i think it's worse when children are killed because they are so small and haven't even really lived yet



I think precisely the opposite. The longer you've lived, the more relationships you've developed (in general), thus your death causes more pain for the living. Young or old, you're not going to be suffering after death, so the tragedy is in the suffering of the living.


while i agree with what you say about the relationships i just think like kids are so innocent. i look at it like how could you kill a child they really can't even fight back. and if you look at it the opposite way the longer you've had to really piss people off. how can a child make people so angry that they want to kill them? if you kill a child you take away their chance at developing the relationships that you are talking about.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / next to my pc
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

sheebi wrote:

All because the kid didn't memorize is "full of bullshit" book. *sigh*



i hate ignorant people, if you hate the Koran then dont talk about it, leave you opinion to yourself. Can people just be susportive of others religions.


1933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your ports kil...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

h4x0rz wrote:


Iduno wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


Iduno wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


Iduno wrote:


snottyenglishgirl wrote:





Well at least being shouted at is the worst you will get for such a trivial thing when religion is involved

Also how is blindly following something when there is evidence against it around you a good thing?

If you start spouting crap about ufo's and conspiricys your an idiot but if you use the word god/allah/ect. you are an inteligent person with beliefs? How the hell does that even begin to make sense?!


a lack of evidence isnt evidence of non-existance. thats the first thing you need to realise.
the second thing is:

people have the right to believe what they like if it harms no-one else.

trust me, with the number of muslims in this world, if they ALL thought like that teacher we would ALL be hanging upside down from our light fixtures right now

just as you have the right to not believe, other people have the right to beleive should they choose to

its not about whats true, its about basic respect




Some people just go too far though have you seen, the "do you believe in evolution" thread? People are just flat out denieing a proper scientific theory with pleanty of evidence that has yet to be disproven because of their religion! If you can go out and SCIENTIFICLY come up with another theory, that explains stuff as well as that and stands up to tests to disprove it (a proper scientist tries to disprove their theory not prove it) then go ahead but letting religion blind you to the facts and denieing a proper theory just because of you beliefs is too dumb for words.

The truth IS important



http://www.harunyahya.com/20questions01.php

ur whole bullshit theory of evolution.DISPROVED.
End of story.


A) There's no content there just an advert.

B) Judging from the contents of the advert it seems like it may be just a little biased


and none of the islamophobes and atheists on this forum are biased?
no,that includes testimony from SCIENTISTS and SCIENTIFIC THEORIES only,so u cant just dismiss it with a wave of ur hand.




You sure? The only person I saw referenced in that introduction was the author himself and that was for such unbiased wonders as "the black art of dawinism"



oh? and saying "the Quran full of bullshit" is fair and balanced?
read more, beyond the first 2 pages.And THINK for a change.

http://scienceislam.com/scientists_quran.php

i have a book written by these formerly ATHEIST scientists at home. Watch and enjoy.


While they may have found some interesting stuff that coincides with some modern science to just assume it must have came from Allah is riducolous, its just saying "we dont know how this information got here so god must have done it" instead of entertaining the thought that anyone can do research and write a book and that many people can collect the reaseach and stuff together for a book, basicall they stop being scientific make a blind leap of faith
1501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
home
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
How did a single tragic news ended up a forum war involving religion? o.O
try looking at the different aspects that cause it..
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08

h4x0rz wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


Iduno wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


Iduno wrote:


snottyenglishgirl wrote:





Well at least being shouted at is the worst you will get for such a trivial thing when religion is involved

Also how is blindly following something when there is evidence against it around you a good thing?

If you start spouting crap about ufo's and conspiricys your an idiot but if you use the word god/allah/ect. you are an inteligent person with beliefs? How the hell does that even begin to make sense?!


a lack of evidence isnt evidence of non-existance. thats the first thing you need to realise.
the second thing is:

people have the right to believe what they like if it harms no-one else.

trust me, with the number of muslims in this world, if they ALL thought like that teacher we would ALL be hanging upside down from our light fixtures right now

just as you have the right to not believe, other people have the right to beleive should they choose to

its not about whats true, its about basic respect




Some people just go too far though have you seen, the "do you believe in evolution" thread? People are just flat out denieing a proper scientific theory with pleanty of evidence that has yet to be disproven because of their religion! If you can go out and SCIENTIFICLY come up with another theory, that explains stuff as well as that and stands up to tests to disprove it (a proper scientist tries to disprove their theory not prove it) then go ahead but letting religion blind you to the facts and denieing a proper theory just because of you beliefs is too dumb for words.

The truth IS important



http://www.harunyahya.com/20questions01.php

ur whole bullshit theory of evolution.DISPROVED.
End of story.


A) There's no content there just an advert.

B) Judging from the contents of the advert it seems like it may be just a little biased


and none of the islamophobes and atheists on this forum are biased?
no,that includes testimony from SCIENTISTS and SCIENTIFIC THEORIES only,so u cant just dismiss it with a wave of ur hand.



oh r u muslim too?



yes,i am. And I'm not using my religion or lack therof as a fashion statement, or to denounce others. Infact, I'm proud most of the muslims here on CR haven't stooped to the name-calling and disrespect of the atheists here.


thats so kool i'm muslim too they are always dissing our religion there treating us like the way they did to jews they insult the quran which is pure evil
if some1 does something bad in our religion they blame all of us why wont they leave us alone they say the girls get abused by the brothers and dads or husbands my brothers or dad never do anything to me if we fight we argue. There the ones who treat muslim girls badly insulting the head scarf. they don't know muslims are humans that boy died because he had crazy nutty person for a teacher.


1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / next to my pc
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Iduno wrote:


soulzkeeper wrote:


sheebi wrote:

All because the kid didn't memorize is "full of bullshit" book. *sigh*


by saying that you are being rasicts. it isnt apporpiate to say anything bad about another religion. What if someone said something bd about your religion? how would you feel?


Well someone just got killed over an idiotic religious thing and if speaking out against that religion wrong is racist I'd rather be racist then someone who accepts this kind of crap as normal "because its their belief" any day

Btw. It IS'NT raicist as religion has nothing to do with the colour of your skin



First of all the beating/murder is not allowed in islam unless there is an absolutly extreme reason to do so and second of all you are ignorant and you are discriminating against a whole religon.Being a discriminate person and objecting to an religon and belive have nothing to do with each other, object all you want but have some proof and still respect others beliefs. All muslims on theses forms object to this kind of beatings and it isnt normall or correct.


Learn to be tolerent of others religons and faiths.
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

sheebi wrote:


snottyenglishgirl wrote:


sheebi wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


sheebi wrote:

All because the kid didn't memorize is "full of bullshit" book. *sigh*


how dare you? thats my religion i cant believe u said that
thats so ignorant diss the teacher hes the asshole but don't ever insult our quran
i forget to memorize but i'm oki it happens to everyone the teacher was the one at fault
the teacher will probably be in trouble in our religion were not supposed to kill those who kill our traitors or fakes




I never once singled out the religon of islam, or muslim. That is your own assumtion, not mine. I have the same opinion twords the bible, and the tanakh. So quit your babling, i dont have any intrests or sympathy to you or any naive religous person on this earth. And i do realize the teacher was at fault.



as far as i can see they never suggested that you singled them out
that was YOUR assumption


You're quite a character, i find that you are here for the sole pupose of putting up a fight against non-religous people, which puts you at the same level as everyone else arguing.


ur retard shes not looking for a fight you are by saying retarded comments dumbass ur looking for a fight

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.