First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Flame wars are always fun
Posted 10/3/06
flame on. everyone...go!
529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 10/3/06
Haddon is a bitch
Lax
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Eh?
Offline
Posted 10/3/06
Lax is so stupid he couldn't tell the difference between a rock and a peanut.
529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 10/3/06

Lax wrote:

Lax is so stupid he couldn't tell the difference between a rock and a peanut.


I wouldn't be surprised
2055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Undisclosed
Offline
Posted 10/3/06
Wow, Lax is so modest. If I had a super ultra best friend buddy list, I would add him to it.
Lax
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Eh?
Offline
Posted 10/3/06
Lol, I flamed myself
Posted 10/3/06
@haddon
*cleats throat* you are a fucking attention whore who makes people mad just for their reaction and create waste of space topics like this and really you need to get a fucking life or go kill yourself
1640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/3/06

wetto wrote:

@haddon
*cleats throat* you are a fucking attention whore who makes people mad just for their reaction and create waste of space topics like this and really you need to get a fucking life or go kill yourself


way to go, mission accomplished.
Posted 10/3/06
not bad. keep it goin, bitches!
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/06
haddon you get a hard on from animated gay panda insest porn and cum all over the key board, while your dad films it and then sells it on eBAY to pay for your viagra pills and counsler. ^_^
529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 10/3/06

waffle26 wrote:

haddon you get a hard on from animated gay panda insest porn and cum all over the key board, while your dad films it and then sells it on eBAY to pay for your viagra pills and counsler. ^_^


you're perverted just writing about that
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/06
thx
Posted 10/3/06
what the fuck are you talking about?




its my mom that films it.
55072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/06
Posted 10/3/06
winner!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.