First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
New Membership Card
Creator
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

anime_kitty08 wrote:

Username: anime_kitty08
Name: Sara
Gender: Female
Age: 12
DOB: June 7
Position: Member
Pic:


here u go^^
Member
47979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

Candy1994 wrote:


unknownblue wrote:

Username: unknownblue
Name: ken-chan
Gender: female
Age: 14
DOB: december 29
Position: member
Pic:





here u go^^


thankies.!! :))
Member
454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Username:JigokuTsuushin
Name:Yukari
Gender:Female
Age:14
DOB:October 21, 1994
Position:Member
Pic:
Member
454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

JigokuTsuushin wrote:

Username:JigokuTsuushin
Name:Yukari
Gender:Female
Age:14
DOB:October 21, 1994
Position:Member
Pic:


Is the pic 2 big?
Member
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

Candy1994 wrote:


anime_kitty08 wrote:

Username: anime_kitty08
Name: Sara
Gender: Female
Age: 12
DOB: June 7
Position: Member
Pic:


here u go^^


thank you very much nyaa~~
Creator
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

animeprincess94 wrote:

Username: animeprincess94
Name: suki-chan
Gender: female
Age: 14
DOB: June 30
Position: Member
Pic:


here u go =)
Creator
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

Username: KinomiyaMichiru
Name: Holly Ann
Gender: Female
Age: 26
DOB: 8th July 1981
Position: Member
Pic:


PS>> I think the old cards looked nicer.


ok, than this is the new card, u can have 2 kind of card ^^
49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

Candy1994 wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

Username: KinomiyaMichiru
Name: Holly Ann
Gender: Female
Age: 26
DOB: 8th July 1981
Position: Member
Pic:


PS>> I think the old cards looked nicer.


ok, than this is the new card, u can have 2 kind of card ^^


Thanx much
Creator
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

112593 wrote:

Username: 112593
Name: Kathlene
Gender: Female
Age: 14
DOB: November 25, 1993
Position: Member
Pic:


here u go =)
Creator
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

JigokuTsuushin wrote:


JigokuTsuushin wrote:

Username:JigokuTsuushin
Name:Yukari
Gender:Female
Age:14
DOB:October 21, 1994
Position:Member
Pic:


Is the pic 2 big?


is okay, and here it is^^
Member
5017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / シンガポール。
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Username: Fennec
Name: Miu
Gender: F
Age: 12
DOB: 16 June
Position: Member


Posted 5/31/08

Candy1994 wrote:


hyatt930 wrote:

Username:hyatt930
Name:hazel
Gender:female
Age:12
DOB:september 30
Position:( Moderator/ Member ):member
Pic:


here it is^^


thanks!
9289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lala-land:)
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Username:Daddyluvboo
Name:Roselina
Gender:Female
Age:13
DOB:June 16
Position:Member
Pic:
Creator
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

Fennec wrote:

Username: Fennec
Name: Miu
Gender: Female
Age: 12
DOB: 16 June
Position: Member




here u go ^^
Creator
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

daddyluvboo wrote:

Username:Daddyluvboo
Name:Roselina
Gender:Female
Age:13
DOB:June 16
Position:Member
Pic:


here u go^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.