First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Faustian Pact/ Selling your soul to the devil
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
You could get more for your soul if you listed it on e-bay, don't do it.
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
i didn't even read the post.

gave me the creeps.

and hell no, i wouldn't sell my soul.

like the person above me,

he is accurately correct.

11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

memphit wrote:

You could get more for your soul if you listed it on e-bay, don't do it.


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5660982226
$504.00... not bad..

in my case if it can be sold i would've sold it long ago but i'm still waiting for the devil's e-mail...

5336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08

cjay_weeps wrote:

There is nothing that would make me sell my soul. I didn't read your whole post, cuz it gave the creeps.


me too..didn't read the whole thing..anyway..hmm..i won't do it..coz it's obviously a trick..
7601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Masinag.
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
lol this is why hell is more interesting than heaven
Posted 6/2/08
interesting... you have it in different languages.. nice....
the idea of selling my soul to the devil is kinda.... scary..
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
I'd sell my soul for a Klondike bar.
Posted 6/2/08

Jeebs wrote:


Rina-San wrote:


Jeebs wrote:


Rina-San wrote:

It depends what the red guy can offer me, unlimited ponies? I'd like to time travel and kill people with my mind...



L-O-L @ unlimited ponies.


I'd sell my soul just to sell it.


you hate pooonies! Your a Satan's minion lmao I'd gladly take a pony from you, no need to sell your soul.


Lol no, no! It's not that I hate ponies, I just found your love for them so stupendous!


hahaha I see, so...you love ponies too! Yeeey!
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / On a mountain som...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
This is also an extract from Dr.Faustus......although is was made into poems, films, books and whatnot, its all based from an old Germanic legend of the 1500's. Funny thing is a polish version of the legend emerged at round about the same time.......
7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
Hmm... take the word of a devil that is known in the religion world as a deceptive and evil being and become a so-called "ruler" or take the word of God who is known in the religion world as an ever merciful, forgiving, benevolent being and become a servant? Hmm... it's so hard to choose...

I'll just become a servant for benevolent God then become a "ruler" with the devil, that is if he does stick to his word which I hardly doubt it -_-
1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Cav
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

manzi wrote:


memphit wrote:

You could get more for your soul if you listed it on e-bay, don't do it.


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5660982226
$504.00... not bad..

in my case if it can be sold i would've sold it long ago but i'm still waiting for the devil's e-mail...



maybe there having troubles setting up an email account.

anyways. how come faustana impacta is not translated in tagalog? it is said that
some tagalog parts were present in some copies of the pack. i just heard this from a goth guy from
a tatoo shop. not interested on selling my soul though.
2407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a country with 2...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
i'd rather make a pact with an angel...
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

jhaybz29 wrote:

maybe there having troubles setting up an email account.

anyways. how come faustana impacta is not translated in tagalog? it is said that
some tagalog parts were present in some copies of the pack. i just heard this from a goth guy from
a tatoo shop. not interested on selling my soul though.


Does it matter which language you use..? I thought it's usually the language of its country of origin.. kinda odd considering almost all the rituals here is in latin and it's effective against the tiyanaks and such..

2102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Harem world... Wh...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
Selling my soul?? LOL. That's one of the dumbest decisions anyone could make in my opinion.
1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Cav
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

manzi wrote:


jhaybz29 wrote:

maybe there having troubles setting up an email account.

anyways. how come faustana impacta is not translated in tagalog? it is said that
some tagalog parts were present in some copies of the pack. i just heard this from a goth guy from
a tatoo shop. not interested on selling my soul though.


Does it matter which language you use..? I thought it's usually the language of its country of origin.. kinda odd considering almost all the rituals here is in latin and it's effective against the tiyanaks and such..



not really but according to the goth guy i heard it from, the orginal "daw" faustana impacta contained some fragments of words from various countries, some also contained the language of tounges though all infos are not accurate... at least thats what i heard from the goth guy, hes quite interesting sometimes when it comes to demons and stuffs. lols

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.