Created by Zachlied
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
don't you think its gross IkutoX utau?
Member
3695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
Utau And Ikuto Was silbings , How can they have that lol . Imagine , Your Sister and Your Brother Kiss together ,You will feel , those feelings right?
Member
2144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
that utau sux she kissed ikuto..???!!! that's so so so.. gross..and ikuto and amu.. i prefer for that..
Member
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In My House
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

mingming47 wrote:


Soccer_Freak wrote:


mingming47 wrote:

Yeah, it's against the rule in Japan. Ikuto can marry his cousin.


Whoa REALLY!!! ..............


Really. The Japanese don't break traditions and rules. Because they love their country.

ok thanks for letting me know
333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

rayange wrote:age doesnt matter if ikuto love amu you cannot do anything about it


Oh, age doesn't matter, but the fact that they're brother and sister does? =/
What's so different between it? And no, I'm not bashing your opinion, I just wanted to say this. Because most of you go all "AMUTO ROCKZ ZOMG!!11", but then you say that age doesn't matter but incest is just wrong. I can't understand it. However, I should just shut up.

Member
6107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / some where
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
the most disturbing part of it all was how romantically she kissed him... *shivers*
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

rayange wrote:


kkmeow wrote:

i think all you incest haters are so funny (cuz you add the amuto thing at the end) What i think is way more gross than incest is a highschooler with a little child pediphila is what is sick!
age doesnt matter if ikuto love amu you cannot do anything about it



personally i see that point of veiw too but if ppl are gonns knock incest and say it's the worst im just letting them know there are worse things in this world.
Member
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
I like Utau.....even when she did that thing....remember: it's an anime !!
There's no reason for hating her :P
Member
7066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/1/08 , edited 6/1/08

black-kitty wrote:

Of course it's not morally right, or legal. But come on, it's only an anime, I think everyone should respect everyone elses opinion.
"kkmeow" I laughed so hard at that!


Exactly.... i totally agree with this statement.


KairiSegawa wrote:


rayange wrote:age doesnt matter if ikuto love amu you cannot do anything about it


Oh, age doesn't matter, but the fact that they're brother and sister does? =/
What's so different between it? And no, I'm not bashing your opinion, I just wanted to say this. Because most of you go all "AMUTO ROCKZ ZOMG!!11", but then you say that age doesn't matter but incest is just wrong. I can't understand it. However, I should just shut up.



I agree with what you said.. what they said is stepping over the line :/ when people are older age gap dosent matter.... in real life incest would never happen ever what ever age they are.

(not unless they moved to a country that has no incest laws, but thats a different story.)




3414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in heaven
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
its beyond creepy
Posted 6/1/08
Its because utau loves him she has become obbessive and she doesnt see him much ikuto ran away from home too and utau changed her name so she could be with ikuto and no one could link them as siblings so over all yes it is truely wrong!
Member
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
theyd make retarted babies! XD
Member
978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
Member
978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

tinasterr wrote:

theyd make retarted babies! XD


I Don't even want to tink about their babies
2129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At my new account...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

_amqg_ wrote:


tinasterr wrote:

theyd make retarted babies! XD


I Don't even want to tink about their babies


Me neither! It's just too gross, not to mention their wedding!!!!!! UGH...
But that's just how animes are... twists & turns...

GO AMUTO!
Member
978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

cool_abc wrote:


_amqg_ wrote:


tinasterr wrote:

theyd make retarted babies! XD


I Don't even want to tink about their babies


Me neither! It's just too gross, not to mention their wedding!!!!!! UGH...
But that's just how animes are... twists & turns...

GO AMUTO!


Forget the babies and marriage, think about amu's and Ikuto's babies and their marrige
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.