First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Member ID's
Posted 6/2/08

onigiri26435 wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


onigiri26435 wrote:

Anime Character: kero-chan from card captor sakura....lolz
Codename: Cerberus
Username: onigiri26435
--thanks lots^^--


Can you change ur anime character?
Its so hard to find a nice pic of Kiro.


okie!! ^^ hmm..........Mitsuki from fullmoon wo sagashite instead^^ thanks lots^^


here it is!!
hope you liek it.

and do post it on ur profile. Duuuh? its the purpose of this thing. XD
Posted 6/2/08

ken_rainie wrote:

oohhh.... me likey ID too! XD

Anime character: Aya from Ayashi no Ceres
Codename: fangirl
Username: ken_rainie

thanksies!!



put it in ur profile. XD
Posted 6/2/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


ken_rainie wrote:

oohhh.... me likey ID too! XD

Anime character: Aya from Ayashi no Ceres
Codename: fangirl
Username: ken_rainie

thanksies!!



put it in ur profile. XD


wow..this one is so sexy.. lol xD
Member
847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
of course! aya looks so HOT in red...XD weeee~! thanks kiel!
Posted 6/2/08

lilaznxgirl wrote:

Anime character:

Codename: Dead Butterfly
Username: lilaznxgirl



post it on ur profile
Posted 6/2/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:

Anime character:

Codename: Dead Butterfly
Username: lilaznxgirl



post it on ur profile



oh my..natalie is a dead butterfly! T_T LIVE MY BUTTERFLY!! LIVE!!!
Posted 6/2/08

Fennec wrote:

Anime Character: Konata ( Lucky Star )
Codename: Miu
Username: Fennec



post it on ur profile

Posted 6/2/08

han3446 wrote:

Codename: twilight dreamer
Username: han3446

uhm...can i use this pic?



well.. coz it suits my code name.. ^^



post it on ur profile.
Posted 6/2/08

NejiHyuugaFan wrote:

Anime character:
Codename:Hell Girl
UsernameNejiHyuugaFan



post it on ur profile.

Posted 6/2/08

juanna wrote:

JUANNA WANS!! *jump up and down*

Anime character:

Codename: Blue Bird
Username: Juanna =D



post it on ur profile.
Posted 6/2/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


juanna wrote:

JUANNA WANS!! *jump up and down*

Anime character:

Codename: Blue Bird
Username: Juanna =D



post it on ur profile.


your fast..are u human? - - but i cant post in my profile till i hate my profile titles.. D= XD
Posted 6/2/08

precious4u wrote:

Anime Character:
Codename: Broken Love
Username: precious4u



Posted 6/2/08

juanna wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


juanna wrote:

JUANNA WANS!! *jump up and down*

Anime character:

Codename: Blue Bird
Username: Juanna =D



post it on ur profile.


your fast..are u human? - - but i cant post in my profile till i hate my profile titles.. D= XD

no. i am not a human. keep it a secret.

Im fast cause i save my earlier work as a .psd file so ill just copy-paste and delete some things.
and thats it. XD

Member
18926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ☆The WorLd☆
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


post it on ur profile.


tnx~! i will~! ^^
Posted 6/2/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


juanna wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


juanna wrote:

JUANNA WANS!! *jump up and down*

Anime character:

Codename: Blue Bird
Username: Juanna =D



post it on ur profile.


your fast..are u human? - - but i cant post in my profile till i hate my profile titles.. D= XD

no. i am not a human. keep it a secret.

Im fast cause i save my earlier work as a .psd file so ill just copy-paste and delete some things.
and thats it. XD



lol..u must be human..ur so vain.. .>.>
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.