First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Member ID's
Posted 6/5/08

xrippedxfromxwithinx wrote:

Anime character: Kairi from Kingdom Hearts
Codename: Psychotic Lamebrain
Username: xrippedxfromxwithinx



do use it pls.

Posted 6/5/08

kyut406 wrote:

Anime character:

Codename: music lover
Username: kyut406



do use it pls~!
Member
31740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


kyut406 wrote:

Anime character:

Codename: music lover
Username: kyut406



do use it pls~!


oh! okay! & tnx! i luv it!
Posted 6/5/08

shureiyuuki wrote:

Anime Character:

Codename: dPsouL
Username: shureiyuuki



do use it pls desu~
Posted 6/5/08

akatsuki12345 wrote:

anime:
codename:zakum
username:akatsuki12345


nevermind what i said earlier.
here it is

do use it
Posted 6/5/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


shureiyuuki wrote:

Anime Character:

Codename: dPsouL
Username: shureiyuuki



do use it pls desu~



thanks!!!!! i'll put it in my profile^^
Member
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


akatsuki12345 wrote:

anime:
codename:zakum
username:akatsuki12345


nevermind what i said earlier.
here it is

do use it


thnx
Posted 6/5/08
Since I'm too lazy to quote, I'll just say thanks for the card(:
Member
5006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
Anime character:



Codename: Moonlight Princess
Username: Moonlightmegumi

*please quote this if the picture is okay ^_^ thanks
Posted 6/5/08
Thank you everyone for liking it desu. XDXD
Member
50374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
Anime characters: emm,.. can u use this pic.. ai enma from jigoku shoujo

codename: assassin
username : aiakira
Member
4963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / --
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
Anime character: Hatsune Miku D; Guess didn't spell wrong >.<
Codename: Baka D;
Username: Kyoumi
Posted 6/7/08

Moonlightmegumi wrote:

Anime character:



Codename: Moonlight Princess
Username: Moonlightmegumi

*please quote this if the picture is okay ^_^ thanks



do use it pls desu.
Member
5006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


Moonlightmegumi wrote:

Anime character:



Codename: Moonlight Princess
Username: Moonlightmegumi

*please quote this if the picture is okay ^_^ thanks



do use it pls desu.


ok sure ^_^
Member
47979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
Codename: Blue Devil
Username: unknownblue



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.