First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Which of Sora's Form's is the Best?
Member
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / P-Cola
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
I like Final Form the best, but isn't that given??? ^_^
Member
489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / My happy place
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
i think i turned into a gold form once or twice. i can't see you guys' post so i don't know if you metioned it already or not.

stupid school comps suck ice
Member
7130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere lost in...
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
I like the Valor form too
Member
13824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / San Diego CA
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
YEAH lol i love kingdom hearts
Member
516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hiding in the dar...
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

Animemaster2007 wrote:

I Like The Final Form Of Sora Because Of All The Moves That You Get To Do


what is up with ur avatar?

Moderator
8213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In The World That...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

calamity010 wrote:


Animemaster2007 wrote:

I Like The Final Form Of Sora Because Of All The Moves That You Get To Do


what is up with ur avatar?


Is This Avatar Better??
Member
516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hiding in the dar...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

Animemaster2007 wrote:


calamity010 wrote:


Animemaster2007 wrote:

I Like The Final Form Of Sora Because Of All The Moves That You Get To Do


what is up with ur avatar?


Is This Avatar Better??



dude, sora just looks wrong, sorry to say.
Member
516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hiding in the dar...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

Sobatto wrote:

i think i turned into a gold form once or twice. i can't see you guys' post so i don't know if you metioned it already or not.

stupid school comps suck ice


you mean master form?

Moderator
8213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In The World That...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

calamity010 wrote:


Animemaster2007 wrote:


calamity010 wrote:


Animemaster2007 wrote:

I Like The Final Form Of Sora Because Of All The Moves That You Get To Do


what is up with ur avatar?


Is This Avatar Better??



dude, sora just looks wrong, sorry to say.

Well Sorry I Like It And If You Dont Then Who Cares What You Say
Member
516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hiding in the dar...
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

Animemaster2007 wrote:


calamity010 wrote:


Animemaster2007 wrote:


calamity010 wrote:


Animemaster2007 wrote:

I Like The Final Form Of Sora Because Of All The Moves That You Get To Do


what is up with ur avatar?


Is This Avatar Better??



dude, sora just looks wrong, sorry to say.

Well Sorry I Like It And If You Dont Then Who Cares What You Say


dude, you don't have to get offended, i'm just saying, jeez!
Posted 2/18/08
I would say the Anti-form.
Member
181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / home
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
of course the final form........cuz its the STRONGEST, COOLEST, DUAL ANTI GRAVITY WIELDING.......n many more............
Member
3854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States/Cal...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
Final Form all the way
Member
1602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ah google earth i...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
m the only one to really like the wisdom form

but final form and wisdom are equal for me
Member
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Deltona, Fl0rid8
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
i love his anti


and valor

i cant decide lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.