First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Want to have a Shinra I.D CARD?!!!
Moderator
8052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The World That Ne...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
well..this is one example!!!lols^^it proves that ur a loyal ff crisis core fan!!!
Posted 5/31/08
Sure can i get n id card
can my No: 121
Can my employee name b L Lawliet
n can i have a picture of L from death note as my picture
Thank you
Moderator
8052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The World That Ne...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

RyukandLight wrote:

Sure can i get n id card
can my No: 121
Can my employee name b L Lawliet
n can i have a picture of L from death note as my picture
Thank you

yeah!!yeah!!sure!!!thanks!!i'll just private message and deliver ur Shinra id card
tomorrow!!
Posted 5/31/08
thank u, u help this group a lot
Moderator
8052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The World That Ne...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

ashe118 wrote:

well..this is one example!!!lols^^it proves that ur a loyal ff crisis core fan!!!


EXAMPLE:,,
card name:__________
card no:___________
pic:(just upload any pic u wanted..)

Moderator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
name: Toshirou Hitsugaya (XD)
card no: 110
pic: lol
Moderator
8052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The World That Ne...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

Sync_the_Tempest wrote:

name: Toshirou Hitsugaya (XD)
card no: 110
pic: lol



okay!!no problem!i'll just private message u when its done!
Moderator
8052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The World That Ne...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

RyukandLight wrote:

Sure can i get n id card
can my No: 121
Can my employee name b L Lawliet
n can i have a picture of L from death note as my picture
Thank you


Delivery!!!!(lols) heres ur Shinra I.D Card!!!!post it in ur profile to prove that ur a crisis core LOYAL FAN!!thanks and have a nice day!!!


Moderator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

ashe118 wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:

name: Toshirou Hitsugaya (XD)
card no: 110
pic: lol



okay!!no problem!i'll just private message u when its done!


thank u

Posted 5/31/08

ashe118 wrote:

well..this is one example!!!lols^^it proves that ur a loyal ff crisis core fan!!!


awesome
can my # be 0
Can my Name be Ichigo Kurosaki
and can i get a pic of Hollow Ichigo from Bleach
Moderator
8052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The World That Ne...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

Sync_the_Tempest wrote:

name: Toshirou Hitsugaya (XD)
card no: 110
pic: lol


Delivery!!!^^(lols)..heres ur SHINRA I.D CARD!!!!already done!!...(hey sorry if i replaced the pic..its too big for it..lol..)
hope ya like it!!thanks and have a nice day!!!


Moderator
8052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The World That Ne...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

Final-Roxas13 wrote:


ashe118 wrote:

well..this is one example!!!lols^^it proves that ur a loyal ff crisis core fan!!!


awesome
can my # be 0
Can my Name be Ichigo Kurosaki
and can i get a pic of Hollow Ichigo from Bleach


Delivery!!heres ur SHINRA I.D CARD already done!!(lols)..thanks and hope u like it!!


Member
5077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Inside my mind
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
umm can i have shin-ra card too? my number can be 583 and can the pic be of Lloyd Irving and named Lloyd Irving?
Posted 6/23/08

ashe118 wrote:


Final-Roxas13 wrote:


ashe118 wrote:

well..this is one example!!!lols^^it proves that ur a loyal ff crisis core fan!!!


awesome
can my # be 0
Can my Name be Ichigo Kurosaki
and can i get a pic of Hollow Ichigo from Bleach


Delivery!!heres ur SHINRA I.D CARD already done!!(lols)..thanks and hope u like it!!




Sweet thx Man!
Moderator
8052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The World That Ne...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

demonlink583 wrote:

umm can i have shin-ra card too? my number can be 583 and can the pic be of Lloyd Irving and named Lloyd Irving?



Heres ur Shinra I.D card!..so sorry its late..i didnt know there was a request..lol
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.