First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Suggestions and Proposals
Head Mistress
4613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Tokyo,...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08 , edited 6/30/08
~Payments Area~

Please pay for the entrance fee for the following. Please fill up this form then you can go.


Entrance Fee for : (please kindly put either dodgeball,tennis, or the play)


You may now go back, thank you for your cooperation.

Tennis Courts: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-216187/Tennis-Club.html?pg=4#12969649

Dodgeball : http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-216194/Basketball-Club.html?pg=2#12970012

Theatre: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-216188/Theatre-and-Art-Club.html?pg=5#12968912

Circus:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-100842/High-School-Class.html?pg=18#12988807
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
how will I have rabbits?
Head Mistress
4613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Tokyo,...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

momoka07 wrote:

how will I have rabbits?


i thought of that too, but it will just cause me ang us too compute a lot of numbers,im sorry if im not good in numbers instead, just fill up the form and you're as good as payed...but if you really want some rabbits, i can temporarily give you some...

*hands out 500R*
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

yoshiko_inori wrote:


momoka07 wrote:

how will I have rabbits?


i thought of that too, but it will just cause me ang us too compute a lot of numbers,im sorry if im not good in numbers instead, just fill up the form and you're as good as payed...but if you really want some rabbits, i can temporarily give you some...

*hands out 500R*


arigatou desu!
Head Mistress
4613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Tokyo,...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

momoka07 wrote:


yoshiko_inori wrote:


momoka07 wrote:

how will I have rabbits?


i thought of that too, but it will just cause me ang us too compute a lot of numbers,im sorry if im not good in numbers instead, just fill up the form and you're as good as payed...but if you really want some rabbits, i can temporarily give you some...

*hands out 500R*


arigatou desu!


Thanks for being a great guest at our school ^^ I hope you come back next year ^^

Student Council
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
hello!
Head Mistress
763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Japan!...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
i think this corner will be just for suggestion posts.....for what we can inprove in our group...and dorms....
Student Council
3994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Toledo City, Cebu...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

alana_fey wrote:

i think this corner will be just for suggestion posts.....for what we can inprove in our group...and dorms....


yap it is...do u wanna suggest?

oh it's been a long time that i've been here...am...ok i'll just try to read the previous entries....
Head Mistress
763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Japan!...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
well, anything....you want a new club or class or new activity...tell it here....
Head Mistress
763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Japan!...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Please click the feed link ^^ Feed the Plushies!!!!



http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/533248

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!

http://www.flyffables.com

Get your own at Flyffables!

And also this one ^^ Thanks!



http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/533272

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

http://www.pokeplushies.com

Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Student Council
3994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Toledo City, Cebu...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
hey wat's d is for?
Head Mistress
763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Japan!...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
what what?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.