First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Banned
1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / south korea
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Okay. Not really sure where to put this one. But oh well, you gotta start somewhere. I haven't seen it often. Actually tonight was the first time I had seen it at all. Someone's profile was banned. BANNED. until january of next year. What would you have to do to get banned? How bad do you have to mess up to get kicked off cr? Are there any mods out there who can answer that for me? (And yes, obviously they violated the user terms of agreement to all of you wise-arses, just asking for an example)
15461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 5/31/08
if you're banned, u just have to make another account as what LyricalDarkness said...
1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / south korea
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Ah. I thought they had gotten banned. It had been a LONG while since they had last logged in. But can you get banned? now i feel kinda dumb.....
Posted 5/31/08
To January of next year? That's probably because he constantly flamed too much.
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Men's Wearhouse
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 5/31/08
All you have to do to get banned is to say something politically incorrect or disagree with a mod. Another good way is to utterly annihilate emos in arguments (not hard to do) and mods will consider this to be "flaming"/ "trolling." Basically, to get banned, just do anything that might be interesting humorous because offended butthurt emos are going to spam that report button and make the mods punish u 4 being teh meanie T_T

btw, you remember who it was that was banned to infinity and beyond? I might want to friend him for being a martyr
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
I think usual bans are for only 24 hours...

being banned for a year...he must have been very naughty...
Posted 5/31/08
yeah how do u get banned??
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Men's Wearhouse
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

macphapie wrote:

I think usual bans are for only 24 hours...

being banned for a year...he must have been very naughty...


First there's the 24 hour ban, then the weak ban, then the month ban, and from there it can be any duration the mod cares to. Of course the duration between the bans is also something to consider.
1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / south korea
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

LyricalDarkness wrote:


tenebrousoul wrote:

Ah. I thought they had gotten banned. It had been a LONG while since they had last logged in. But can you get banned? now i feel kinda dumb.....


Try to continuously flame someone horribly, or create a string of nonsense threads. You'd get ban

Here's an example of how to get ban by creating multiple threads

Click here, check from page 1 to page 68



Jesus Christ, did this guy have nothing to do with his time? Wow. Pathetic.

I was just curious. I had never seen it b4 here at crunchy.
1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / south korea
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

HiImGoergeZimmer wrote:

All you have to do to get banned is to say something politically incorrect or disagree with a mod. Another good way is to utterly annihilate emos in arguments (not hard to do) and mods will consider this to be "flaming"/ "trolling." Basically, to get banned, just do anything that might be interesting humorous because offended butthurt emos are going to spam that report button and make the mods punish u 4 being teh meanie T_T

btw, you remember who it was that was banned to infinity and beyond? I might want to friend him for being a martyr


Not really. I was looking at some of the news forums' old posts, and saw some of the REALLY OLD PROFILES. I was looking through them and came across it.
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Men's Wearhouse
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 5/31/08

tenebrousoul wrote:


HiImGoergeZimmer wrote:

All you have to do to get banned is to say something politically incorrect or disagree with a mod. Another good way is to utterly annihilate emos in arguments (not hard to do) and mods will consider this to be "flaming"/ "trolling." Basically, to get banned, just do anything that might be interesting humorous because offended butthurt emos are going to spam that report button and make the mods punish u 4 being teh meanie T_T

btw, you remember who it was that was banned to infinity and beyond? I might want to friend him for being a martyr


Not really. I was looking at some of the news forums' old posts, and saw some of the REALLY OLD PROFILES. I was looking through them and came across it.


Was it jmsberg ? He's banned for a year. Its a shame, he was a CR supporter even after his ban.
1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / south korea
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
I'm not sure. Srry. This guy was banned late 07 almost 08
Posted 5/31/08
try putting cp in here

and im pretty sure you're gonna get banned for a decade ~_~
86627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Space Australia
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

LyricalDarkness wrote:


tenebrousoul wrote:

Ah. I thought they had gotten banned. It had been a LONG while since they had last logged in. But can you get banned? now i feel kinda dumb.....


Try to continuously flame someone horribly, or create a string of nonsense threads. You'd get ban

Here's an example of how to get ban by creating multiple threads

Click here, check from page 1 to page 68



That guy had alot of free time on his/her hands
16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
lol. you can also request a ban on yourself (I may do that >_<;) because you're addicted to CR too much and can't help it but to come online T-T lol....>_<; while you need to be working in RL x_x (I got six exams and two finals due in the up coming two weeks -_-;)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.