First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Suggest a Theme for the Group!
Royal
9320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 1/13/09
Every 2-5 weeks, the group changes the theme for the group; it can be on a CLAMP anime, an idea of CLAMP, a member of CLAMP, etc. But it has to be CLAMP-related o.o

---Suggested Themes---
-CCS and Tsubasa Sakura
-Tsubasa [Reservoir] Chronicle
-Yuuko's Shop
-Doubles [since there are a lot of double characters in CLAMP's works, such as Chii and Freya, black and white Mokona, etc.]
-Any Mascots [Ioryogi, Mokona, Kero, etc.]
-xxxTsubasa Academy
-CLAMP Couples
-CLAMP in Wonderland
-Cat's Eye Cafe
-Piffle Company
-Kobato
-Chobits
-Angelic Layer

---Schedule for Themes---
-Mokona
-Yuuko's Shop
-Kobato
-Cat's Eye Cafe
Pawn
374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / In front on my co...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
um...what is xxxtsubasa academy...?
Rook
4255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere... out...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08 , edited 6/24/08

PinkElephantCup wrote:

um...what is xxxtsubasa academy...?


well, there is a drama cd for both series xxxholic and tsubasa reservoir chronicles. what they call it is Shiritsu Horitsuba Gakuen aka "Private Horitsuba Academy". it's a storyline created by CLAMP that collaborates all the main characters in xxxholic and tsubasa. it is very fun to listen to because of its comedy. there are three drama cds of it and two omakes (short comics) already so you can check it out(a little hard to find though ) to find out who are the characters in this storyline go to http://youtube.com/watch?v=BqspYTmxW0w .
Pawn
12754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In front of a fun...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
doubles!!! sakura of ccs and sakura-hime!!!
Royal
13225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / *moved out of cru...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
How about Sakura and Syaoran in the CCS and TRC? =D
Rook
4255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere... out...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08

mitchaQ wrote:

How about Sakura and Syaoran in the CCS and TRC? =D


that reminds me of valentine's day~! maybe a Clamp's Character Couple theme?
Royal
13225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / *moved out of cru...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

mypuppy101 wrote:


mitchaQ wrote:

How about Sakura and Syaoran in the CCS and TRC? =D


that reminds me of valentine's day~! maybe a Clamp's Character Couple theme? :)


Great idea!
Rook
4255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere... out...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

mitchaQ wrote:


mypuppy101 wrote:


mitchaQ wrote:

How about Sakura and Syaoran in the CCS and TRC? =D


that reminds me of valentine's day~! maybe a Clamp's Character Couple theme? :)


Great idea!


Thanx!
Rook
4255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere... out...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
may i announce a suggestion? how about a Cat's Eye cafe shop?
Royal
9320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

mypuppy101 wrote:

may i announce a suggestion? how about a Cat's Eye cafe shop?


I really love that idea! :D
A bit weird though, since that theme will come up in the TRC group soon ._.
Rook
4255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere... out...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

Fairywater wrote:


mypuppy101 wrote:

may i announce a suggestion? how about a Cat's Eye cafe shop?


I really love that idea! :D
A bit weird though, since that theme will come up in the TRC group soon ._.


ah.. sou desu ka? it's okay, though, you don't have to 'cause i suggested that one in TRC too. i don't mind which group could have that idea. besides, i wanna know which group can take that idea first.
Rook
28712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dream Box
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
waaa nice ideas peoples "]

how about Piffle Co. xDD i mean they build toys and also the race was cool
mmm i don't know i just came with the idea ._.
Rook
13581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
How about a Kobato theme?

Since Kobato heals people by listening to their troubles etc etc,maybe we could do something along those lines? Kinda weird idea though =[
Rook
4255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere... out...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

Lavender88 wrote:

How about a Kobato theme?

Since Kobato heals people by listening to their troubles etc etc,maybe we could do something along those lines? Kinda weird idea though =[


hey, you know what? i think that's great idea.
Posted 8/27/08
What about Chobits? x:
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.