First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply students classes
Posted 5/31/08
Please choose what class to attend
you can choose more than one

magic
home ec
social studies
math
reading
science
pe
hunting
archery
physic
lab
cpu
art
poem
and other thing you can think of
and some sports teachers lik
basketball
baseball
soccer
tennis
volleyball
softball
hockey
and more
club leaders(hav to be student to be a club leader)
gardening club
poem club
art club
drawing club
drama club
acting club
Othello club
Singing club
book club
magic club
home ec club
cheer leading club
swimming club
etc.....
Moderator
4846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 5/31/08
Magic
English
Science
Hunting
Archery
Volleyball


Clubs :
Archery
Magic

Can I be the club leader for the archery and/or magic club? O.o
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Classes:
Magic
Reading
PE
Sports:
Tennis
Clubs:
singing (club leader plz)
book
Posted 6/1/08

ElementPaws wrote:

Magic
English
Science
Hunting
Archery
Volleyball


Clubs :
Archery
Magic

Can I be the club leader for the archery and/or magic club? O.o


you can be leader for magic club cuz there is no archery club sry>.<

Posted 6/1/08

himeko6645 wrote:

Classes:
Magic
Reading
PE
Sports:
Tennis
Clubs:
singing (club leader plz)
book


sure you can be club leader for singing
Moderator
4846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

lilazngirl144 wrote:

you can be leader for magic club cuz there is no archery club sry>.<



Sure,thanks.
Member
481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
Classes:
magic
home ec
science

Sports:
volleyball

Clubs: Club leaders(hav to be student to be a club leader)
magic club
home ec club( can i be the club leader? )
Posted 6/22/08

chronostime wrote:

Classes:
magic
home ec
science

Sports:
volleyball

Clubs: Club leaders(hav to be student to be a club leader)
magic club
home ec club( can i be the club leader? )


of course^-^

Member
229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in the dark...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
Classes:
Science
Reading

Sports:
Basketball
Tennis

Clubs:
Book club

Member
481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

lilazngirl144 wrote:

of course^-^



Thanks alot
Posted 6/23/08

panickofpain wrote:

Classes:
Science
Reading

Sports:
Basketball
Tennis

Clubs:
Book club



sure
Member
1354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in my w...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Classes :
- Archery Class ( Student )
- Magic Class ( Student )

Sports :
Basket ( Team Member )
Posted 7/6/08

xLovexAznx wrote:

Classes :
- Archery Class ( Student )
- Magic Class ( Student )

Sports :
Basket ( Team Member )

sure any clubs u wanna join

Member
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / infront of computer
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
Clubs:
Swimming
Home Ec


Classes
Reading
Science


Sports
Softball
Posted 7/6/08

goddess2014 wrote:

Clubs:
Swimming
Home Ec


Classes
Reading
Science


Sports
Softball

sure =D
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.