First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Info Cards
Creator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 5/31/08
Hi everyone~!
I am going to start making you guys info cards ^^
If you want one just fill in the following info.


Oh and first you have to choose a background for your info card:

Background #1


Background #2


Background #3


Okay now this is what I need to know:
1. Username:
2. Nickname/Name
3. Gender
4. Birthday
5. Age
6. Which background you would like
Member
837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a place where peo...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08
background#3plezz
username: apersonwhowatchanime
nickname/name: kitty
Gender: female
Birthday: Nov.6
Age: unknown!
Creator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

apersonwhowatchanime wrote:

background#3plezz
username: apersonwhowatchanime
nickname/name: kitty
Gender: female
Birthday: Nov.6
Age: unknown!


okies ^^ u can find yours in the group's photos
Member
837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a place where peo...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

LadyTaylz wrote:


apersonwhowatchanime wrote:

background#3plezz
username: apersonwhowatchanime
nickname/name: kitty
Gender: female
Birthday: Nov.6
Age: unknown!


okies ^^ u can find yours in the group's photos


THANK you very much!=(^_^V)=
Posted 6/3/08
1. Username: LoveAnimeV
2. Nickname/Name: Koha-pink
3. Gender: Female
4. Birthday: Jan 2
5. Age: 14
6. Which background you would like #3
Creator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 6/3/08 , edited 6/3/08

LoveAnimeV wrote:

1. Username: LoveAnimeV
2. Nickname/Name: Koha-pink
3. Gender: Female
4. Birthday: Jan 2
5. Age: 14
6. Which background you would like #3


okie dokie ^^
oh and you will also find yours in the group's photos
Member
3588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With Lelouch..whe...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
1. Username: GakuenAnime
2. Nickname/Name: Miyu Kawashima
3. Gender: Female
4. Birthday: 10/11
5. Age: 14
6. Which background you would like: Background #3 plzz
Creator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

gakuenanime wrote:

1. Username: GakuenAnime
2. Nickname/Name: Miyu Kawashima
3. Gender: Female
4. Birthday: 10/11
5. Age: 14
6. Which background you would like: Background #3 plzz


when you say 10/11 u mean 10th of November or 11th of October?? srryy for not knowing cuz in some countries it's different...
Member
10102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
1. Username: anime4215
2. Nickname/Name: caramel
3. Gender: female
4. Birthday: dec 01
5. Age: 12
6. Which background you would like: #3
Posted 6/3/08
1. Username: AtomicLuv
2. Nickname/Name: Sierra
3. Gender: Female
4. Birthday: December 24
5. Age: 14
6. Which background you would like : #3 (of course ^-^ btw that was a part of the episode where i posted in the other forum in the group. where kirari and hiroto dance :3
Member
3588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With Lelouch..whe...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

LadyTaylz wrote:


gakuenanime wrote:

1. Username: GakuenAnime
2. Nickname/Name: Miyu Kawashima
3. Gender: Female
4. Birthday: 10/11
5. Age: 14
6. Which background you would like: Background #3 plzz


when you say 10/11 u mean 10th of November or 11th of October?? srryy for not knowing cuz in some countries it's different...


11th of October..SRY for confusion
Creator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 6/4/08 , edited 6/4/08

gakuenanime wrote:


LadyTaylz wrote:


gakuenanime wrote:

1. Username: GakuenAnime
2. Nickname/Name: Miyu Kawashima
3. Gender: Female
4. Birthday: 10/11
5. Age: 14
6. Which background you would like: Background #3 plzz


when you say 10/11 u mean 10th of November or 11th of October?? srryy for not knowing cuz in some countries it's different...


11th of October..SRY for confusion


lol no it's okay ^^
oh and ur info card is in the group's photos too :)
Creator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

AtomicLuv wrote:

1. Username: AtomicLuv
2. Nickname/Name: Sierra
3. Gender: Female
4. Birthday: December 24
5. Age: 14
6. Which background you would like : #3 (of course ^-^ btw that was a part of the episode where i posted in the other forum in the group. where kirari and hiroto dance :3


okies Sierra-chan ur info card is readyy ^^
Creator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

anime4215 wrote:

1. Username: anime4215
2. Nickname/Name: caramel
3. Gender: female
4. Birthday: dec 01
5. Age: 12
6. Which background you would like: #3


Your info card is ready too ^^
Member
71330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Magical & Anime W...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
Username:Dreamy_Girl95
Name:Helen-Chan
Gender: female
Birthday:August12
Age:11

Can u make two for me since i cant decide!!...i want background 2 and 3!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.