First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Info Cards
Creator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

Dreamy_Girl95 wrote:

Username:Dreamy_Girl95
Name:Helen-Chan
Gender: female
Birthday:August12
Age:11

Can u make two for me since i cant decide!!...i want background 2 and 3!!


okay no problem Helen-chan ^^ you can find urs in the group's photos too
Posted 6/4/08

LadyTaylz wrote:


LoveAnimeV wrote:

1. Username: LoveAnimeV
2. Nickname/Name: Koha-pink
3. Gender: Female
4. Birthday: Jan 2
5. Age: 14
6. Which background you would like #3


okie dokie ^^
oh and you will also find yours in the group's photos


Thanks..!^.^
Posted 6/4/08
uh...sry..canu make another one for me? i accidently pressed the number 4 and out came 14 T-T i was gonna put 13...but i accidently pressed 4 T-T so can u help me make another one? if u can srry for the trouble!!!

1. Username: AtomicLuv
2. Nickname/Name: Sierra
3. Gender: Female
4. Birthday: Decemeber 24
5. Age: 13
6. Which background you would like: #3
Creator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

AtomicLuv wrote:

uh...sry..canu make another one for me? i accidently pressed the number 4 and out came 14 T-T i was gonna put 13...but i accidently pressed 4 T-T so can u help me make another one? if u can srry for the trouble!!!

1. Username: AtomicLuv
2. Nickname/Name: Sierra
3. Gender: Female
4. Birthday: Decemeber 24
5. Age: 13
6. Which background you would like: #3


ooh ok no problem hehe
Member
336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

1. Username:raymond016
2. Nickname/Name:raymond
3. Gender: male
4. Birthday: October 16 1993
5. Age: 14
6. Which background you would like? the first

Creator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

raymond016 wrote:


1. Username:raymond016
2. Nickname/Name:raymond
3. Gender: male
4. Birthday: October 16 1993
5. Age: 14
6. Which background you would like? the first



okidokes you can find urs in the group's photos ^^
Member
1517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / St!lL 0n 3aRtH___...
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
1. Username: ilyi
2. Nickname/Name: Hazu
3. Gender: female
4. Birthday: june 9
5. Age: 13
6. Which background you would like
Background 1
Creator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

ilyi wrote:

1. Username: ilyi
2. Nickname/Name: Hazu
3. Gender: female
4. Birthday: june 9
5. Age: 13
6. Which background you would like
Background 1


okidokes it's readyy ^^
Member
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

1. Username: Code1412
2. Nickname/Name: Penny
3. Gender: Female
4. Birthday: July 30
5. Age: 14 soon 15
6. Which background you would like: Background #1

I just lurve this couple:
Creator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

code1412 wrote:


1. Username: Code1412
2. Nickname/Name: Penny
3. Gender: Female
4. Birthday: July 30
5. Age: 14 soon 15
6. Which background you would like: Background #1

I just lurve this couple:


lol cool pic hehe i put 15 on the info card if u dont mind oh and urs is finished btw ^^ hope u lurve it too
Member
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

LadyTaylz wrote:


code1412 wrote:


1. Username: Code1412
2. Nickname/Name: Penny
3. Gender: Female
4. Birthday: July 30
5. Age: 14 soon 15
6. Which background you would like: Background #1

I just lurve this couple:


lol cool pic hehe i put 15 on the info card if u dont mind oh and urs is finished btw ^^ hope u lurve it too

Ofcourse I do. Thanx a lot.. =)

Member
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
1. Username: animegirl266
2. Nickname/Name: Mitsuki-chan
3. Gender: Female!
4. Birthday: April 12
5. Age: 15
6. Which background you would like: #3 plz!
Creator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

animegirl266 wrote:

1. Username: animegirl266
2. Nickname/Name: Mitsuki-chan
3. Gender: Female!
4. Birthday: April 12
5. Age: 15
6. Which background you would like: #3 plz!


okies ur own is ready too :] but sorry for the long wait i was busy with school
Member
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

LadyTaylz wrote:


animegirl266 wrote:

1. Username: animegirl266
2. Nickname/Name: Mitsuki-chan
3. Gender: Female!
4. Birthday: April 12
5. Age: 15
6. Which background you would like: #3 plz!


okies ur own is ready too :] but sorry for the long wait i was busy with school


kk ty!
Member
645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere ♥
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
Username: lil_cappuccino
Name: Julia
Gender: Female
Birthday: October 31
Age: 12 going on to 13
Background #2 or no #1 wait wait wait #2 ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.