First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Info Cards
Member
3695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Okay now this is what I need to know:
1. Username: Bootes
2. Nickname : Xian
3. Gender: Unknown
4. Birthday : June 19
5. Age: Unknown
6. Background #3
Member
411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Jamaica-born in C...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Username: lil_abbey
Name: Abi
Gender: April 19
Age: 13
Background #2
Creator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

lil_cappuccino wrote:

Username: lil_cappuccino
Name: Julia
Gender: Female
Birthday: October 31
Age: 12 going on to 13
Background #2 or no #1 wait wait wait #2 ^^


lol srry julia for taking so long hehehe
Creator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Bootes wrote:

Okay now this is what I need to know:
1. Username: Bootes
2. Nickname : Xian
3. Gender: Unknown
4. Birthday : June 19
5. Age: Unknown
6. Background #3


srry for taking so long to make your card i was really busy up until now you can find urs in the group's photos ^^
Creator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

lil_abbey wrote:

Username: lil_abbey
Name: Abi
Gender: April 19
Age: 13
Background #2


hi abz ur card is in the group's photos ^^
Member
5232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
Username: sakura94
Nickname/Name: Yuuki
Gender: Female
Birthday: 17 January
Age: 14
Which background you would like: can i ave 2 and 3 plzzzzzzz i cnt decide
Member
10025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
1. Username:mihoshi123
2. Nickname/Name:mihoshi-sama
3. Gender:female
4. Birthday:October 3
5. Age: 12
Can u make two for me since i cant decide!!...i want background 2 and 3!!
Member
54369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
1. Username:sakiuchiha
2. Nickname/Name:Saki-chan
3. Gender:Female
4. Birthday:September 24
5. Age:15 later 16
6. Which background you would like: 2 and 3 i can't decide which to pick, srry
Creator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

sakura94 wrote:

Username: sakura94
Nickname/Name: Yuuki
Gender: Female
Birthday: 17 January
Age: 14
Which background you would like: can i ave 2 and 3 plzzzzzzz i cnt decide


okies no problem ^^ yours are finished (find them in the group's photos)
Creator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

mihoshi123 wrote:

1. Username:mihoshi123
2. Nickname/Name:mihoshi-sama
3. Gender:female
4. Birthday:October 3
5. Age: 12
Can u make two for me since i cant decide!!...i want background 2 and 3!!


hii mihoshi-sama ^^ umm... there was a problem uploading your 2nd one but the first one is in the group's photos...i will try and upload it again so i will tell u when the other one is uploaded
sorry for the trouble
Creator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

sakiuchiha wrote:

1. Username:sakiuchiha
2. Nickname/Name:Saki-chan
3. Gender:Female
4. Birthday:September 24
5. Age:15 later 16
6. Which background you would like: 2 and 3 i can't decide which to pick, srry


hii ^^ u can find both of yours in the group's photos
Creator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

mihoshi123 wrote:

1. Username:mihoshi123
2. Nickname/Name:mihoshi-sama
3. Gender:female
4. Birthday:October 3
5. Age: 12
Can u make two for me since i cant decide!!...i want background 2 and 3!!


oh umm sorry i made a new one then it uploaded ^^ sorry about tht so both of yours is in the group's photos
Member
16996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
1. Username:kawaiiyama-chan
2. Nickname/Name:Ni-Chan
3. Gender:female
4. Birthday:Aug 8
5. Age:11
6. Which background you would like:3
Member
4856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Username: DarkAngel_Miyoko
Nickname/Name: Yoko-chan
Gender:Female
Birthday:July 1
Age:12
Background:3
Posted 7/19/08
username:rojinathapa
name:rose/mikaru
gender:female
birthday:april 8
age:14
background 3 please
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.