First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Game: Question Of The Day
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 6/30/08
Everyday there will be a different question for you to answer
If you answer the question correctly you get a certain amount of points
Once you get a certain amount of points you can spend it at the Point Shop
You only get 2 tries per day

Todays question

What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?
Worth: 250 points

Members Points

Sweetie_lol - 1600
Chibi_Hana - 250
WhiteHaze - 600
NaruHina_4eva - 800
9TailTroubleMaker - 700
vanillaxmilkshake - 300
SasukesGirlfriend - 350
dolphinprincess- 225
animefreak4life- 700
laurarc123- 200
Posted 5/31/08
uhhhhhhh...does dis mean i can't answer. :3
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

Sweetie_lol wrote:

uhhhhhhh...does dis mean i can't answer. :3


Let me put up a different question then :]
Posted 5/31/08
a river...............??? o.O............ yea its not rite but......it sounds so familiar.
Member
8333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the stars
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
i was thinking of a river too
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

Sweetie_lol wrote:

a river...............??? o.O............ yea its not rite but......it sounds so familiar.


Correct :]
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

Chibi_Hana wrote:

i was thinking of a river too


Correct :]
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 6/1/08 , edited 6/1/08
Next Question

I come in darkness, but fill the mind with light. I bring enlightenment to some, while gripping others in the hand of fear. With me it can be a journey of inexplicable joy and sorrow. What I will show you will often be unreachable. Journey with me and what you see may haunt you. Journey with me and you may never want to return home. Journey with me and you will never know when it will end. What am I?

Points: 300
Posted 6/1/08
ummmm...death? o.O
Posted 6/1/08
ok ummmmmmmmmmm...just a dream?? o.O can riddles these days get ne harder??? T_T
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

Sweetie_lol wrote:

ok ummmmmmmmmmm...just a dream?? o.O can riddles these days get ne harder??? T_T


Correct :]
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 6/1/08 , edited 6/1/08
Since todays question got answered early there will be another question

My voice is tender, my waist is slender and I'm often invited to play. Yet wherever I go I must take my bow or else I have nothing to say. What am I?

Points: 150
Posted 6/1/08 , edited 6/1/08

FadingDreams wrote:

Since todays question got answered early there will be another question

My voice is tender, my waist is slender and I'm often invited to play. Yet wherever I go I must take my bow or else I have nothing to say. What am I?


just to tell u forgot to put how many points its worth. >.<
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

Sweetie_lol wrote:


FadingDreams wrote:

Since todays question got answered early there will be another question

My voice is tender, my waist is slender and I'm often invited to play. Yet wherever I go I must take my bow or else I have nothing to say. What am I?


just to tell u forgot to put how many points its worth. >.<


Oh snap I keep forgetting that ): Thanks for reminding me
Posted 6/1/08

FadingDreams wrote:


Sweetie_lol wrote:


FadingDreams wrote:

Since todays question got answered early there will be another question

My voice is tender, my waist is slender and I'm often invited to play. Yet wherever I go I must take my bow or else I have nothing to say. What am I?


just to tell u forgot to put how many points its worth. >.<


Oh snap I keep forgetting that ): Thanks for reminding me


ur welcome. lolz =]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.