First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply what should we have on our menu???
Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
I think everyone has favorite cookies, cakes or something sweet...please tell me what it is and I will put it on our menu
Member
68036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
let's have cakes!!!
Member
7004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Silent Sun
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
Ice cream!
Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

cherrynugget wrote:

let's have cakes!!!


that will be good^^
Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

crispyC718 wrote:

Ice cream!


good idea...and what flavors???
Member
7004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Silent Sun
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

animebabe007 wrote:


crispyC718 wrote:

Ice cream!


good idea...and what flavors???


mmmm......cookies n cream? chocolate? vanilla? berries craze? strawberry? blueberry? raspberry? coffee?

haha, no too sure but these are some I can think of^^
Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

crispyC718 wrote:


animebabe007 wrote:


crispyC718 wrote:

Ice cream!


good idea...and what flavors???


mmmm......cookies n cream? chocolate? vanilla? berries craze? strawberry? blueberry? raspberry? coffee?

haha, no too sure but these are some I can think of^^


ok i will put them on our menu!!!
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08
The flower express burger.



The flower cheese pizza



flower ice cream



heres only a few.
Member
5223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A place with lots...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
Jelly??
Pudding??
Salad??
Fruits??
Pie??
Chocolate cookies??
Sushi??
Sandwich??
a bit too many...
Posted 6/2/08
DONUTS? we must have DONUTS.
Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:

The flower express burger.



The flower cheese pizza



flower ice cream



heres only a few.


these are all good ideas...
Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

black_apple wrote:

Jelly??
Pudding??
Salad??
Fruits??
Pie??
Chocolate cookies??
Sushi??
Sandwich??
a bit too many...


yes that is good ...have u any special names for them (for example vanilla pudding)
Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:

DONUTS? we must have DONUTS.


why not...good I will put them on our menu!!
Posted 6/4/08
how bout strawberry top lemon cookies???! i uploaded it on the album. just go and see. :D:D
Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

janeapril22 wrote:

how bout strawberry top lemon cookies???! i uploaded it on the album. just go and see. :D:D


yes thx for your help!!! i will add the cookies to our menu
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.