First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply APPLICATIONS
Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 5/31/08
do u want to be part of our cafe ???
introduce youreself and tell us what duty u want to take on :

please do it like that:

name:
gender:
duty:
and if u have a special pic to upload then post it here...
Member
1846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / URUGUAY...not mat...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
HI!!...im naty-chan is a plesure to become part of your cafe...

name:naty_beloved but call me naty-chan
gender:female
duty:want to be a waitresses
Posted 5/31/08
^^ heehee and i'm jennifer...

name: jennifer (you may call me any name really - jen, jenn, jen-chan)
gender: female
duty: waitress



*bows* please take care of me ^^
Posted 5/31/08
name: Vincent Valentine
gender: male
duty: cook

Member
2948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in teh...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
name: lonelygurl
gender: female
duty: waitress

Member
7004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Silent Sun
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
name: crispyC718
gender: female
duty: entertainer
Member
10480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / P-H-I-L-I-P-P-I-N...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
Name: BunearYcute
Gender: Female
Duty: I want to a waitress.
Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

naty_beloved wrote:

HI!!...im naty-chan is a plesure to become part of your cafe...

name:naty_beloved but call me naty-chan
gender:female
duty:want to be a waitresses


yes you are welcome!!!
Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

yesitsjennifer wrote:

^^ heehee and i'm jennifer...

name: jennifer (you may call me any name really - jen, jenn, jen-chan)
gender: female
duty: waitress



*bows* please take care of me ^^


Yes thx for youre help!!!
Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:

name: Vincent Valentine
gender: male
duty: cook



i hope u are a good cook, you are welcome in our cafe!!!
Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

lonelygurl95 wrote:

name: lonelygurl
gender: female
duty: waitress



great we have another waitress!!thx^^
Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

crispyC718 wrote:

name: crispyC718
gender: female
duty: entertainer


you are our first entertainer!!!
Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

BunearYcute wrote:

Name: BunearYcute
Gender: Female
Duty: I want to a waitress.


you are welcome !!!
Member
7004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Silent Sun
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

animebabe007 wrote:


crispyC718 wrote:

name: crispyC718
gender: female
duty: entertainer


you are our first entertainer!!!


really? YAY! so when do I start working?
Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 6/1/08 , edited 6/1/08

crispyC718 wrote:


animebabe007 wrote:


crispyC718 wrote:

name: crispyC718
gender: female
duty: entertainer


you are our first entertainer!!!


really? YAY! so when do I start working?


now ...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.