First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply APPLICATIONS
Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

animebabe007 wrote:


crispyC718 wrote:


animebabe007 wrote:


crispyC718 wrote:

name: crispyC718
gender: female
duty: entertainer


you are our first entertainer!!!


really? YAY! so when do I start working?


now ...


i am happy that u are working at our cafe!!!
Member
2948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in teh...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

animebabe007 wrote:


lonelygurl95 wrote:

name: lonelygurl
gender: female
duty: waitress



great we have another waitress!!thx^^




nop...XD
Posted 6/1/08

animebabe007 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

name: Vincent Valentine
gender: male
duty: cook



i hope u are a good cook, you are welcome in our cafe!!!


try one
Member
7004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Silent Sun
Offline
Posted 6/1/08 , edited 6/1/08

animebabe007 wrote:


crispyC718 wrote:


animebabe007 wrote:


crispyC718 wrote:

name: crispyC718
gender: female
duty: entertainer


you are our first entertainer!!!


really? YAY! so when do I start working?


now ...


ok^^, so I juz post pictures?
Posted 6/2/08
name: ApriL. :D
gender: femaLe.
duty: i waNt tO dO thE cAke dEcOrs.


Member
10480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / P-H-I-L-I-P-P-I-N...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

animebabe007 wrote:


BunearYcute wrote:

Name: BunearYcute
Gender: Female
Duty: I want to a waitress.


you are welcome !!!


thank you=D... when I can start.. serving our customers?=D.. I'm excited!!
Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

crispyC718 wrote:


animebabe007 wrote:


crispyC718 wrote:


animebabe007 wrote:


crispyC718 wrote:

name: crispyC718
gender: female
duty: entertainer


you are our first entertainer!!!


really? YAY! so when do I start working?


now ...


ok^^, so I juz post pictures?


yes and tell me ror example what music we should have and if u have an idea for a game or something like that^^
Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

BunearYcute wrote:


animebabe007 wrote:


BunearYcute wrote:

Name: BunearYcute
Gender: Female
Duty: I want to a waitress.


you are welcome !!!


thank you=D... when I can start.. serving our customers?=D.. I'm excited!!


as soon as possible!!!if someone writes on our wall that he/she want something from our menu give it to him/her ^^
Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

janeapril22 wrote:

name: ApriL. :D
gender: femaLe.
duty: i waNt tO dO thE cAke dEcOrs.




yes!!! thx...u are our first cake decorant!!!
Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


animebabe007 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

name: Vincent Valentine
gender: male
duty: cook



i hope u are a good cook, you are welcome in our cafe!!!


try one


thx I will and what is this??what is the name of this cake???
Member
10480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / P-H-I-L-I-P-P-I-N...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

animebabe007 wrote:


BunearYcute wrote:


animebabe007 wrote:


BunearYcute wrote:

Name: BunearYcute
Gender: Female
Duty: I want to a waitress.


you are welcome !!!


thank you=D... when I can start.. serving our customers?=D.. I'm excited!!


as soon as possible!!!if someone writes on our wall that he/she want something from our menu give it to him/her ^^


ahhh!!. I get it=DD
Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

BunearYcute wrote:


animebabe007 wrote:


BunearYcute wrote:


animebabe007 wrote:


BunearYcute wrote:

Name: BunearYcute
Gender: Female
Duty: I want to a waitress.


you are welcome !!!


thank you=D... when I can start.. serving our customers?=D.. I'm excited!!


as soon as possible!!!if someone writes on our wall that he/she want something from our menu give it to him/her ^^


ahhh!!. I get it=DD


so please work hard and if possible upload pictures in our gallery!!!
Member
2419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
Name: Emah
Gender: Female
Duty: Waitress
Pic:

Creator
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

emah_mirmoyummy3 wrote:

Name: Emah
Gender: Female
Duty: Waitress
Pic:



you are welcome!!
Member
10480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / P-H-I-L-I-P-P-I-N...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

animebabe007 wrote:


BunearYcute wrote:


animebabe007 wrote:


BunearYcute wrote:


animebabe007 wrote:


BunearYcute wrote:

Name: BunearYcute
Gender: Female
Duty: I want to a waitress.


you are welcome !!!


thank you=D... when I can start.. serving our customers?=D.. I'm excited!!


as soon as possible!!!if someone writes on our wall that he/she want something from our menu give it to him/her ^^


ahhh!!. I get it=DD


so please work hard and if possible upload pictures in our gallery!!!


ok!!=DD .. i'll upload pictures!! .. if i have time!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.