First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
DBSK talks about SNSD
9085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / thats a secret!!!...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 5/31/08
i am so dissappointed in dbsk. because in their interview they talked all about SNSD forgetting about CSJH/the Grace.
i was is.
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / san diego, ca
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
in wat interview did they say that in???? im curious.
4205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JJ's heart lol j/k
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
yeah me to they was like talkin about how dark and boring sm was then when snsd came it became so much brighter or somethin .. what about csjh and boa and the others they r also girls .. it seems like dbsk is paid for saying it hahaha xD just 2 get snsd popularer cuz before i didn't even know who snsd is but when they appear with dbsk it made them to get the attention lol
3450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
^ yeah. LSM probably told dbsk to say that. GOSH.... I have to say that I dislike the SNSD/DBSK relationship... or match-maker stuff.... it's so annoying. I like CSJHxDBSK SOOOOO MUCH better. and csjh is more talented, too.
Posted 6/1/08

JWpwnsU wrote:

^ yeah. LSM probably told dbsk to say that. GOSH.... I have to say that I dislike the SNSD/DBSK relationship... or match-maker stuff.... it's so annoying. I like CSJHxDBSK SOOOOO MUCH better. and csjh is more talented, too.


i agree. LSM probably DID tell DBSK to say all that. and yes i like CSJH/DBSK too!!
6019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / F / 광주 광역시,대한민국
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
CSJH and DBSK shud be paired up than those SNSD girls..
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08 , edited 6/1/08
yay...i hate it...lol....
SNSD girls are their lil sis...but i dont like SNSD either....whatever!!!
1590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / phil...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

kang005 wrote:

in wat interview did they say that in???? im curious.


it was in the star show...
2960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Underground Palac...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
Whatever.. DBSK have tastes you know...? XXD
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
C'mon ! ! !

SNSD is bitch*s , why did they have 2 say dat way ???

CSJH is so much more talented than those stupid girls ! ! !


Posted 6/5/08
whats ?? just know about Haptic
54555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines, *~ T...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
i don't care about SNSD....
i can't say that i actually hate them...
i think they're just a girl group lacking talent....
prove me wrong if i am...
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

war_freakz04 wrote:

i don't care about SNSD....
i can't say that i actually hate them...
i think they're just a girl group lacking talent....
prove me wrong if i am...


oh puh-lease !! CSJH are MUCH MUCH MUCH more TALENTED compared to SNSD !!!
and what's with all their boy-fans with pink balloons ?..
don't they find it gay ? for a guy to hold a pink balloon and peep under SNSD's undies ?
please have some pride !!
They should have worked harder and let people recognise them instead of making use of their senior's fame to 'advertise' them .
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
Come on people.
They said it because the snsd girls were younger than them(MAGNAE's)
NINE of them to boot and they are fresh in the business.
It's not like they said it out of boredom of the other girls in SM.
Think about it,people.
Don't get all worked up over ONE statement.
I LOVE all of them in SM.
Stop all the hating,pls!
1129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ricebowl, Teriyaki
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

Teenyo wrote:

Come on people.
They said it because the snsd girls were younger than them(MAGNAE's)
NINE of them to boot and they are fresh in the business.
It's not like they said it out of boredom of the other girls in SM.
Think about it,people.
Don't get all worked up over ONE statement.
I LOVE all of them in SM.
Stop all the hating,pls!


How can you NOT HATE THEM?
1) They have no talent whatsoever. In dancing and in singing.

2) They almost always find a way disrespect their sunbaes (those that started in the business before them)

3) They look like hoes with their short ass mini skirts. No wonder most of their fans are fan boys.

4) They have no talent whatsoever.

5)They have no talent whatsoever.

need i say more?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.