First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Student Council Lounge
Students
5598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

khaydi wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


*smiles*
Well... someone misses you so much.
*giggles*

ooc: ah... what year? duty and all stuff...


yeah... *smiles*

im really happy.
ooc: im still not in duty.


*smiles*
She hasn't been feeling well the past days.
I think you should check.
She'll like that.

ooc: ah... i see...


wht do you mean she wasnt feeling well?
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

Rei_008 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:
Yes you were, and I was really lonely,
And now you are not really talking to me


im talking to you ayame........

im... sorry.....


*listens to your heart*
Ichiro......................


*hugs you*
what is it ayame?


Nothing I just really want to stay like this,


*hugs you tight* im sorry that im not always here ayame..


*smiles*
I know, and I understand, and I am willing to wait, I think that is what it means to truly love someone
Posted 6/7/08

Rei_008 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


*smiles*
Well... someone misses you so much.
*giggles*

ooc: ah... what year? duty and all stuff...


yeah... *smiles*

im really happy.
ooc: im still not in duty.


*smiles*
She hasn't been feeling well the past days.
I think you should check.
She'll like that.

ooc: ah... i see...


wht do you mean she wasnt feeling well?


*looks at you*
she has been fainting lately... I also know that she has a fever...
Students
5598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

*smiles*
I know, and I understand, and I am willing to wait, I think that is what it means to truly love someone


*kisses you8
ayame...........

thank you.
Students
5598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

khaydi wrote:



*looks at you*
she has been fainting lately... I also know that she has a fever...


*frowns*
this is all my fault.
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

Rei_008 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*smiles*
I know, and I understand, and I am willing to wait, I think that is what it means to truly love someone


*kisses you8
ayame...........

thank you.


*smiles and blushes*
You are welcome
*rest head on your shoulders*
I am willing to do anyhting for you, Ichiro
Posted 6/7/08

Rei_008 wrote:


khaydi wrote:



*looks at you*
she has been fainting lately... I also know that she has a fever...


*frowns*
this is all my fault.


*looks at you*
*touches your shoulder*
You don't have to blame yourself.
Students
5598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

*smiles and blushes*
You are welcome
*rest head on your shoulders*
I am willing to do anyhting for you, Ichiro


im supposed to be the one doing that for you...
*touches your cheek*
love really is your weakness ayame..........

so is mine..
Students
5598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

khaydi wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:


khaydi wrote:



*looks at you*
she has been fainting lately... I also know that she has a fever...


*frowns*
this is all my fault.


*looks at you*
*touches your shoulder*
You don't have to blame yourself.


but its clearly my fault for not being here......
if only i was..... i would have been here always for her.
Posted 6/7/08

Rei_008 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:


khaydi wrote:



*looks at you*
she has been fainting lately... I also know that she has a fever...


*frowns*
this is all my fault.


*looks at you*
*touches your shoulder*
You don't have to blame yourself.


but its clearly my fault for not being here......
if only i was..... i would have been here always for her.


*pats your shoulder*
*smiles*
Don't take it hard on yourself.
You're here now. Do what you can. Okay?
Students
5598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

khaydi wrote:



*pats your shoulder*
*smiles*
Don't take it hard on yourself.
You're here now. Do what you can. Okay?


yeah... thank you.... *smiles*

*looks at you*

khaydi, if im not here... will you take care of ayame for me?
Posted 6/7/08

Rei_008 wrote:


khaydi wrote:



*pats your shoulder*
*smiles*
Don't take it hard on yourself.
You're here now. Do what you can. Okay?


yeah... thank you.... *smiles*

*looks at you*

khaydi, if im not here... will you take care of ayame for me?


*smiles*
*looks at you*
Of course I'll take care of her. Besides, she's my friend.


Students
5598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

khaydi wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:


khaydi wrote:



*pats your shoulder*
*smiles*
Don't take it hard on yourself.
You're here now. Do what you can. Okay?


yeah... thank you.... *smiles*

*looks at you*

khaydi, if im not here... will you take care of ayame for me?


*smiles*
*looks at you*
Of course I'll take care of her. Besides, she's my friend.




thanks khaydi.............

*yawns showing his fangs and lies down on the sofa*
arent you afraid of me?
Posted 6/7/08

Rei_008 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:


khaydi wrote:



*pats your shoulder*
*smiles*
Don't take it hard on yourself.
You're here now. Do what you can. Okay?


yeah... thank you.... *smiles*

*looks at you*

khaydi, if im not here... will you take care of ayame for me?


*smiles*
*looks at you*
Of course I'll take care of her. Besides, she's my friend.




thanks khaydi.............

*yawns showing his fangs and lies down on the sofa*
arent you afraid of me?


*smiles*
You don't have to thank me.
Uhm... No... Why should I be afraid of you?
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

Rei_008 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*smiles and blushes*
You are welcome
*rest head on your shoulders*
I am willing to do anyhting for you, Ichiro


im supposed to be the one doing that for you...
*touches your cheek*
love really is your weakness ayame..........

so is mine..


*smiles*
Yes..........Yes it is, mostly when it comes to you, Ichiro
*closes eyes*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.