Created by marienes
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply who's hotter nd more appealing??
Member
4046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere hidden....
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
. . .who among this boys is hotter nd more appealing??

. . . hehehe. . .enjoy!!!
Member
4046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere hidden....
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Light for me!! Light is obviously much more appealing. .nd much hotter than L!! so i very much would rily like to choose Light!!
Member
3366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
gotta say L for some reason
light looks like zac efron
Member
4046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere hidden....
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

bunnylace wrote:

gotta say L for some reason
light looks like zac efron


excuse me!! light is waaaaay not like zac efron!!! no way!!! zac efron stinks!! no way they could be the same!!
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08
yagami raito is more hot and appealing ^^

but no one can replace my L
Member
3366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

marienes wrote:


bunnylace wrote:

gotta say L for some reason
light looks like zac efron


excuse me!! light is waaaaay not like zac efron!!! no way!!! zac efron stinks!! no way they could be the same!!


no theres a pic of them next to eachother its kinda creepy
Member
4046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere hidden....
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

bunnylace wrote:


marienes wrote:


bunnylace wrote:

gotta say L for some reason
light looks like zac efron


excuse me!! light is waaaaay not like zac efron!!! no way!!! zac efron stinks!! no way they could be the same!!


no theres a pic of them next to eachother its kinda creepy


oh...i know that pic!! it kinda creeped me out a bit!! hahaha!! but i'm telling u, Light doesn't look like zac!!
Member
1437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / In an underground...
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
Yay L definately! I like the quirky guys best...

*Peeks at little sister's poster* Ha, Light does look a bit like Zac Efron
Member
768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
for some reason, L looks hot. so L
Member
430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
Because L is a good character everyone will choose him but if we think it reasonably Yagami Light looks best and he also doesn't lack in social skills



54762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Home of Northern...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
Light!
Member
6278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the deepest, d...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08
although i can't deny Light having the looks (misa and amane, anyone?) i really think that L looks so much better! i find his odd habits and lack of social etiquette really cute and much more appealing than light's social and acting skills. for me, his (light's) type is very typical in other animes (the classic handsome/genius type like Lelouch from code geass) whereas L is much more unique! i mean, out of all the animes i've watched, he's the only one who has the characteristics that makes him L! and his rugged look that makes him look more like a mad genius than anything else is so kawaii!!! and if nothing else, i guess i go for the childish/ rugged look rather than the pretty boy-type ^^
Member
1437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / In an underground...
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

jaysah925 wrote:

although i can't deny Light having the looks (misa and amane, anyone?) i really think that L looks so much better! i find his odd habits and lack of social etiquette really cute and much more appealing than light's social and acting skills. for me, his (light's) type is very typical in other animes (the classic handsome/genius type like Lelouch from code geass) whereas L is much more unique! i mean, out of all the animes i've watched, he's the only one who has the characteristics that makes him L! and his rugged look that makes him look more like a mad genius than anything else is so kawaii!!! and if nothing else, i guess i go for the childish/ rugged look rather than the pretty boy-type ^^


My thoughts exactly.... I like how he never wears socks too... that makes him look cute...
Member
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Phillippines
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
its defenitely L!! he is so adorable and he got brains as well!!!super duper smart!!
Member
12404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
L
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.