First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
SOULJA GIRL attacks an old lady and confronts her rapist!
1522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Melandru's Eyes
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

Eudd wrote:

Soulja Boy is a piece of shit.

That girl is a piece of shit.

Her brain is a piece of shit.


Dammit Eudd... what the hell gives you the idea that she even has a "BRAIN"?
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Flo Rida
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
crzyyyyyyyyyyy.

I was dyin when I saw this.
1352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
haha i remeber this half meme

I'M PRESSIN CHARGES
Posted 5/31/08

ZeekAsakura wrote:


Eudd wrote:

Soulja Boy is a piece of shit.

That girl is a piece of shit.

Her brain is a piece of shit.


Dammit Eudd... what the hell gives you the idea that she even has a "BRAIN"?


You're right. She doesn't lol.
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 5/31/08
I couldn't even understand wut she said even though I speak English very well i just couldn't understand her. She has such bad pronunciation of her words it sounded like she just learned English a month ago and from a hobo. Where'd she go to school and wut did tht lady do to her and Souija Boy SUCKS SH*T the girl is on crack and the lady didn't need to have someone up her face screaming SOUIJA GIRL.
Posted 5/31/08
dude that video is so fucking hilarious.... i totally was like laughing...lol she only calm downed when that one guy took off her hat...lol i mean yeah she's bipolar and stuff but that doesnt give you the right to just like scream at someone....lol what a stupid girl....
8450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / las vegas neveda
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
it's people and girls like that, that give black people a bad name and the part that was really bad was that all those people sitting around her she was talking to an old lady calling her a hoe and bitch some one should have said stop talking to her in the the first place it took them a while for them to say something and i dont care if that girl is bipolar she still shouldnt be in the old lady's face like that
20652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / my mind is in my...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

Eudd wrote:

Soulja Boy is a piece of shit.

That girl is a piece of shit.

Her brain is a piece of shit.


agreed that was just sad.
4030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Thats crazy.
5336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

phillia wrote:

haha i remeber this half meme

I'M PRESSIN CHARGES


ahaha..she said that more than 10times..
Posted 5/31/08

helena91 wrote:

What a fucked up world !!!!!
but isn't there a video thread where this should be posted


Yuuup ~ Find the link and report . Hahaha . No need to be so nice . XD
Posted 5/31/08

snow-chibi wrote:


helena91 wrote:

What a fucked up world !!!!!
but isn't there a video thread where this should be posted


Yuuup ~ Find the link and report . Hahaha . No need to be so nice . XD


Well I searched and found 18 video links but I just posted a few
It really is amazeing what a search shows up, if you bother to look
Posted 5/31/08

helena91 wrote:

Well I searched and found 18 video links but I just posted a few
It really is amazeing what a search shows up, if you bother to look


LOL . We have a General Links Thread . All the other links must be posted there . XD
It truly is amazing . I can stalk people with it too .
Posted 5/31/08

snow-chibi wrote:


helena91 wrote:

Well I searched and found 18 video links but I just posted a few
It really is amazeing what a search shows up, if you bother to look


LOL . We have a General Links Thread . All the other links must be posted there . XD
It truly is amazing . I can stalk people with it too .


Everybody watch out snow-chibi is about
Posted 5/31/08

helena91 wrote:

Everybody watch out snow-chibi is about


Shhh ~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.